M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2181 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:17 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:11 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Bunny, Sabi is just joking around because them and bona are friends
I get it. But it continues to ping and make it hard to read them. Every time I want to try and townread them they do stuff that makes it hard. I have a better idea of who Sabi is now, but it’s still hard.
I hate the singular what posts, but....

in what world does Sabi posting about Bona=scumread? If we want to pretend this is purely a strategic play, then Joking around like that pushes the thread forward, gets people reading and lurking to respond, and allow us to make more posts which gives more info?

I just don't understand. Is shitposting supposed to be different between scum and town players or something?
Quite frankly I don’t ascribe much strategy to the shitposting (no offense intended Sabi). So I would like them to say more things that are actually game related. They’s tired of explaining their reads, I should go find them. They’s not changing their reads much. That’s fine. But if all they’s posting is shit posts interacting with the GM, it makes it really hard to ever say “yeah, I want them with me in later days. I’ll feel confident of my read of them.”

So I’m engaging with what they’s giving to try and coax them out. Since other people’s attempts fell flat, I tried engaging with what they’s giving.

BunnyGo

#2182 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:39 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 pm
Doom427 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

I get it. But it continues to ping and make it hard to read them. Every time I want to try and townread them they do stuff that makes it hard. I have a better idea of who Sabi is now, but it’s still hard.

in what world does Sabi posting about Bona=scumread? If we want to pretend this is purely a strategic play, then Joking around like that pushes the thread forward, gets people reading and lurking to respond, and allow us to make more posts which gives more info?

I just don't understand. Is shitposting supposed to be different between scum and town players or something?
Quite frankly I don’t ascribe much strategy to the shitposting (no offense intended Sabi). So I would like them to say more things that are actually game related. They’s tired of explaining their reads, I should go find them. They’s not changing their reads much. That’s fine. But if all they’s posting is shit posts interacting with the GM, it makes it really hard to ever say “yeah, I want them with me in later days. I’ll feel confident of my read of them.”

So I’m engaging with what they’s giving to try and coax them out. Since other people’s attempts fell flat, I tried engaging with what they’s giving.
In fairness, I failed too. But that’s the scummy part of it all. Or not. Who can tell?

BesharamSabi

#2183 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:51 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:36 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:28 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:26 pm

But what is Eden doing that you think Bona should be?
It's just a joke that Bona isn't doing anything with gming. He's just shit posting on discord instead. Bunny it's not that deep. I'm just making jokes at Bona.

##ask gm

Can you reassure bunny that this is all jokes?
Ok. But what’s the joke? Like, “Bona, you’re not obv towning enough” I get that joke. And I understand that explaining jokes makes them not funny. But what’s he not doing?
It's a joke that Eden is doing all the gm posting and Bona isn't.

Bruh can I not bully my friend Bona on slacking.

Jeez.

BesharamSabi

#2184 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Doom427 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Durga wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Bunny, Sabi is just joking around because them and bona are friends

I just wanted to make a joke. That's all. I didn't realize a joke post would cause this much of a reaction. Yall were fucking around with Eden earlier.

BesharamSabi

#2185 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:55 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Doom427 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

I just want to know why people are on Jamie's wagon besides ghug last message before he got unalived. I don't get scum vibes from Jamie, his posting seems the same as last game. I don't get the wagon but if people explain it I will join the wagon.

BunnyGo

#2186 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:59 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:55 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Doom427 wrote:

I just want to know why people are on Jamie's wagon besides ghug last message before he got unalived. I don't get scum vibes from Jamie, his posting seems the same as last game. I don't get the wagon but if people explain it I will join the wagon.
Go back to my reread posts from earlier today. I had some things from Jamie that weren’t great on reread (him not posting interactions with kaka that I’d normally expect, other stuff). He’s also not in anyone’s town reads.

Personally, I’d see voting any of you, DeathLlama, rdr today. TFB and doom are good for now, and is damo. Durga I’m still vibing with for the most part.

BunnyGo

#2187 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:00 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Doom427 wrote:

Do you understand damo’s defense of Doom and why I’m no longer willing to vote her today?

BesharamSabi

#2188 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:59 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Go back to my reread posts from earlier today. I had some things from Jamie that weren’t great on reread (him not posting interactions with kaka that I’d normally expect, other stuff). He’s also not in anyone’s town reads.

Personally, I’d see voting any of you, DeathLlama, rdr today. TFB and doom are good for now, and is damo. Durga I’m still vibing with for the most part.
That's fair. I will reread your earlier post.

BesharamSabi

#2189 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:02 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:00 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Do you understand damo’s defense of Doom and why I’m no longer willing to vote her today?
I just think damo and tfb defense of doom is off and a little intense when I'm the only person who is against her. Like they are doing a lot of intense defending when it's just one person....? I dunno it's just off for me.

BesharamSabi

#2190 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:05 pm

I do realize my tunneling in on doom looks scummy and sus. I apologize for that and I am willing to get off from tunneling her if I find a better wagon that makes sense in my mind.

BunnyGo

#2191 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:05 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:02 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

I just think damo and tfb defense of doom is off and a little intense when I'm the only person who is against her. Like they are doing a lot of intense defending when it's just one person....? I dunno it's just off for me.
But damo’s intense defense is surely not indicative of almost anything, right? Damo is surely town or a child would have shouted at us by now that he’s lying. So why does their staunch defense put you off?

BunnyGo

#2192 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:05 pm
I do realize my tunneling in on doom looks scummy and sus. I apologize for that and I am willing to get off from tunneling her if I find a better wagon that makes sense in my mind.
Nope, this interaction is the best I’ve seen from you all game. Show me (and everyone else) how you’re thinking about the game. It’s our only chance of understanding you.

Durga

#2193 Post by Durga » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:07 pm

This bunny is absolutely nothing like his last scum game

BesharamSabi

#2194 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:09 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Nope, this interaction is the best I’ve seen from you all game. Show me (and everyone else) how you’re thinking about the game. It’s our only chance of understanding you.
I am just seeing how people post and react to things and comparing that to the games I reread which I realize is not the most solid of evidence (my terrible Vecna tunneling I did last game). But yea I think you jamie wagon evidence is solid. I might be getting convinced.

BesharamSabi

#2195 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

But damo’s intense defense is surely not indicative of almost anything, right? Damo is surely town or a child would have shouted at us by now that he’s lying. So why does their staunch defense put you off?
What I want to say I feel like would fuck up the game so I'm not going to say it. But like I dunno how to say it without fucking things up. This is hard.

TheFlyingBoat

#2196 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:14 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

What I want to say I feel like would fuck up the game so I'm not going to say it. But like I dunno how to say it without fucking things up. This is hard.
Well come on now you can't say that and then not post it lol

BunnyGo

#2197 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:15 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

Unless you’re the other child, I’d love to hear it.

And if you’re a child and DIDN’T get a QT with Damo I would like to hear it ASAP.

BunnyGo

#2198 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm

Ok. I’m largely out for the rest of the day. I’ll try to steal a moment or two, but don’t count on much.

BesharamSabi

#2199 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:14 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Well come on now you can't say that and then not post it lol
OK if you go back to what I said about doom not feeling very VT (I said could be pr or scum) and thinking about damo defense of her.

Should I keep spelling it out.

##unvote

President Eden

#2200 Post by President Eden » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 pm

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT THE FIFTH: CAN ALL EODs BE THIS EASY EDITION

Jamiet99uk (4): TheFlyingBoat, DeathLlama8, BunnyGo, Durga
BunnyGo (2): rdrivera2005, Doom427
Doom427 (1): Jamiet99uk
BesharamSabi (1): damo666
Unvote/No Kill (1): BesharamSabi

Currently Jamiet99uk is set to ease into the next life at the end of Day 3 in approximately 00h29m.