M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1581 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Like it's legit irritating "oh we're gonna kill off these four players first and then see" like shut UP that's not how this works and each day is gonna get us new info so just stop!!!
I never said we should kill anyone in any order. What I am saying is that without any new info I will vote between people on my POE, which is just the same of giving a read list. Not sure why you are so irritated.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1582 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Can someone explain to me what is so fucking townie about TFB because I don't see it.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1583 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Like it's legit irritating "oh we're gonna kill off these four players first and then see" like shut UP that's not how this works and each day is gonna get us new info so just stop!!!
I never said we should kill anyone in any order. What I am saying is that without any new info I will vote between people on my POE, which is just the same of giving a read list. Not sure why you are so irritated.
I'm pretty sure you literally gave an order??? With me being first?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1584 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm
Can someone explain to me what is so fucking townie about TFB because I don't see it.
His processing of the mechanics yesterday is not something I can see coming from scum.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1585 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm
Can someone explain to me what is so fucking townie about TFB because I don't see it.
His processing of the mechanics yesterday is not something I can see coming from scum.
I need you to be more specific

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1586 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm
Can someone explain to me what is so fucking townie about TFB because I don't see it.
His processing of the mechanics yesterday is not something I can see coming from scum.
I need you to be more specific
He didn't pick up immediately on the tracker implications of Kak being alive to do the kills when it was first spelled out. He wasn't considering the value of clears, and he didn't see the tracker as being valuable enough to kill, which is what town feels about an underpowered PR, not what scum feels about a PR that might catch them.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1587 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm


His processing of the mechanics yesterday is not something I can see coming from scum.
I need you to be more specific
He didn't pick up immediately on the tracker implications of Kak being alive to do the kills when it was first spelled out. He wasn't considering the value of clears, and he didn't see the tracker as being valuable enough to kill, which is what town feels about an underpowered PR, not what scum feels about a PR that might catch them.
Noted. Is that the only reason?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1588 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 pm


I need you to be more specific
He didn't pick up immediately on the tracker implications of Kak being alive to do the kills when it was first spelled out. He wasn't considering the value of clears, and he didn't see the tracker as being valuable enough to kill, which is what town feels about an underpowered PR, not what scum feels about a PR that might catch them.
Noted. Is that the only reason?
Yes.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1589 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Well unfortunately I'm not convinced.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1590 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:29 pm

@ghug remind me why you townread Sabi again

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1591 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Well unfortunately I'm not convinced.
Sad. Guess we'll have to kill you.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1592 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:31 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Well unfortunately I'm not convinced.
Sad. Guess we'll have to kill you.
I wish I was scum just so I could kill you.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1593 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:29 pm
@ghug remind me why you townread Sabi again
The Doom push felt like a thirst to solve that we were hoping to see last game. I might be grossly underestimating how good they'd be as scum though. They can be in the PoE too.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1594 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:33 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:31 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Well unfortunately I'm not convinced.
Sad. Guess we'll have to kill you.
I wish I was scum just so I could kill you.
Rude

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1595 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:42 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:25 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:10 pm


Why do you think Doom is a more likely Kak busser than anyone else?

(I didn't call Bunny disgusting, for the record, though I did call one of his actions despicable, so take that as you will)
I didn't specifically consider the bussing angle, it was just a quick surface reflection. I suppose you could actually therefore put DeathLlama in there too because they also voted Kak.

You say disgusting, I say potato, etc. What was so despicable exactly? I wasn't sure what justified that extreme reaction.
Bunny has an established pattern of trying to use technological shortcomings (like the who's online detail page) to game the game. Beyond the illogicality of his thoughts about QT being down, I'm sick of him trying to do those things.
To quote some jerk from the internet: not everyone wants to play like you.

And if Jamie is telling you to check yourself, you should probably think about what you’re doing.

In any case, you are singlehandedly AGAIN derailing the thread and sewing dissention. Well done!

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1596 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:42 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:25 pm


I didn't specifically consider the bussing angle, it was just a quick surface reflection. I suppose you could actually therefore put DeathLlama in there too because they also voted Kak.

You say disgusting, I say potato, etc. What was so despicable exactly? I wasn't sure what justified that extreme reaction.
Bunny has an established pattern of trying to use technological shortcomings (like the who's online detail page) to game the game. Beyond the illogicality of his thoughts about QT being down, I'm sick of him trying to do those things.
To quote some jerk from the internet: not everyone wants to play like you.

And if Jamie is telling you to check yourself, you should probably think about what you’re doing.

In any case, you are singlehandedly AGAIN derailing the thread and sewing dissention. Well done!
Takes two to tango, friend.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18465
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10273
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1597 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:42 pm
In any case, you are singlehandedly AGAIN derailing the thread and sewing dissention. Well done!
Sowing.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1598 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:42 pm
In any case, you are singlehandedly AGAIN derailing the thread and sewing dissention. Well done!
Sowing.
Bunny doesn't dirty himself with lowly peasant words.

Durga
Posts: 8837
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4262

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1599 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Yeah ghug you're so toxic jeez

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12131
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6397

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1600 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Jamie, I'm realizing in the post at the deepest level of the Bunny quote, your reaction on realizing that Doom would have bussed Kak was to add DL to your pool. Can you expand on that?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests