M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1521 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:29 pm

Lol you're so bad.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1522 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:31 pm

You go through to build a little confbias case on me and can't be fucked to even mention the one person we know to be scum, with whom I had many reactions and on whom I led a daykill push that forced a fakeclaim?

BunnyGo

#1523 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:53 pm

And as I said before: ghug was exactly the one person that my post wasn't written for. Literally everyone else was the audience.

BunnyGo

#1524 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:31 pm
You go through to build a little confbias case on me and can't be fucked to even mention the one person we know to be scum, with whom I had many reactions and on whom I led a daykill push that forced a fakeclaim?
But as for "leading a daykill push" I call "FAAAAAAAAAKEEEE". You talked a lot at him by shitposting, but you didn't "lead the push".

Durga

#1525 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:29 pm
Lol you're so bad.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1526 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 pm
ghug wrote:
But as for "leading a daykill push" I call "FAAAAAAAAAKEEEE". You talked a lot at him by shitposting, but you didn't "lead the push".
I voted for him at a key time. I pushed snowy to join me. You're positing that I bussed him, and that he bussed me. He spent much of the day joking that I was scum with him and Durga. I imagine you've just been looking through my bot posts in isolation, so I'd be surprised if you're even aware of the latter two. If you were looking to solve rather than simply to fling shit, you'd at least mention Kak in your case on me. It's the biggest piece of concrete information we have.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1527 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm
ghug wrote:
Lol you're so bad.
You like his garbage?

Durga

#1528 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:02 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm
ghug wrote:
Lol you're so bad.
You like his garbage?
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEE

damo666

#1529 Post by damo666 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:09 pm

ghug is town, Bunny is mistaken

BunnyGo

#1530 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:09 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
ghug wrote:
I voted for him at a key time. I pushed snowy to join me. You're positing that I bussed him, and that he bussed me. He spent much of the day joking that I was scum with him and Durga. I imagine you've just been looking through my bot posts in isolation, so I'd be surprised if you're even aware of the latter two. If you were looking to solve rather than simply to fling shit, you'd at least mention Kak in your case on me. It's the biggest piece of concrete information we have.
You're correct I was summarizing my read on you in isolation. I have not reread kaka yet. But that was the point...I was summarizing my read on you, not my conclusions from what I can learn from kaka/damo.

You moving the goalposts to attack literally everything I try to write is not town!ghug who thinks I tunnel too hard and miss things, it's frustrated scum!ghug. This is the point.

BunnyGo

#1531 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:10 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:09 pm
This may be true too. It's been known to happen.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1532 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:10 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mistaken feels weak here. I don't have much respect for Bunny's town game, but I think he'd be a little better than this.

Durga

#1533 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:13 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:10 pm
damo666 wrote:
Mistaken feels weak here. I don't have much respect for Bunny's town game, but I think he'd be a little better than this.
You do...? Since when would you think that

Durga

#1534 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

I think ghug is *likely* town. Not lock town, but likely.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1535 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:16 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
ghug wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

You're correct I was summarizing my read on you in isolation. I have not reread kaka yet. But that was the point...I was summarizing my read on you, not my conclusions from what I can learn from kaka/damo.

You moving the goalposts to attack literally everything I try to write is not town!ghug who thinks I tunnel too hard and miss things, it's frustrated scum!ghug. This is the point.
I'm not moving any goalposts. I think the way you're approaching this is flawed.

You came in with a scumread on me, which is fine. I attacked you for doing something despicable that I think is an attribute of Bunny the person, not Bunny the [alignment], but even reading that reaction as scummy isn't that weird to me, since you haven't shown much understanding of why people don't like you pulling that shit in the past, and someone reacting strongly to your push on them is likely to set off the confirmation bias.

What I don't like here is how lazy the follow-up is. We got a scum flip. You apparently thought Kak was town until the damo thing, so this should be new information that you're excited to incorporate. Instead, you look up my name in the bot and pick a bunch of things you don't like. I don't believe that even you think that's a worthwhile way for a townie to approach the game.

BunnyGo

#1536 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:35 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:16 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
ghug wrote:

I'm not moving any goalposts. I think the way you're approaching this is flawed.

You came in with a scumread on me, which is fine. I attacked you for doing something despicable that I think is an attribute of Bunny the person, not Bunny the [alignment], but even reading that reaction as scummy isn't that weird to me, since you haven't shown much understanding of why people don't like you pulling that shit in the past, and someone reacting strongly to your push on them is likely to set off the confirmation bias.

What I don't like here is how lazy the follow-up is. We got a scum flip. You apparently thought Kak was town until the damo thing, so this should be new information that you're excited to incorporate. Instead, you look up my name in the bot and pick a bunch of things you don't like. I don't believe that even you think that's a worthwhile way for a townie to approach the game.
The "metagaming" aspect of things I think you're wrong, but whatever. I understand why you don't like it, but you thinking people don't take advantage of things is incorrect. It's better to be clear about what you see and think, and not pretend stuff doesn't sink in (or be explicit about where the game is allowed to start and stop and make sure it does).

As for the game, I thought kaka was scummy up until he claimed. Then I thought "strange claim, and if it's fake the cost of being wrong about believing it is low, so I'll believe it." I joined after damo already counter claimed, and so when I joined I thought kaka was scummy again. Considering I had thought that damo was the child, I was feeling good about being correct on that.

As for kak's posts about joking about his teammates, he seems like the sort of player who would think including 1 scum and 1 town is "random" and the thing to do. It's a pretty common way to lie when trying to joke around.

My post about you was specifically the one I said I'd post about why I thought you were scum. A post about what I can learn about kaka is coming when I have time to reread that. But I'm looking forward to the people already organizing the VCA as a time saver.

BunnyGo

#1537 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:37 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:16 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
ghug wrote:

And as for "doing something despicable" what I did was ask a question and comment I thought it strange that nobody else mentioned it once. People not reacting to something is a thing.

DeathLlama8

#1538 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm

idt anything Bunny's doing has actually been alignment indicative - I thought his early posts were pretty towny, but he also subbed in so he probably had those general thoughts ready no matter what his alignment was. The kind of town player who would enter a game after that D1 with a completely ranked list of every remaining player is the same kind of town player who would build a case after we just caught scum by just listing things the player's done and saying each individual thing is scummy.

DeathLlama8

#1539 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:06 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:56 pm
Quick reads and I really have to run:

Townier ————scummier

Damo, Durga, Jamie, UberSabi,Doom, DeathLlama, TFB, Ghug (shocked nobody else thinks so), kaka
Also yeah can you explain your thought process behind any of this? It's NAI but I genuinely don't understand how you could have this sort of list after a D1 that was like 12 pages

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1540 Post by ghug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:12 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm
idt anything Bunny's doing has actually been alignment indicative - I thought his early posts were pretty towny, but he also subbed in so he probably had those general thoughts ready no matter what his alignment was. The kind of town player who would enter a game after that D1 with a completely ranked list of every remaining player is the same kind of town player who would build a case after we just caught scum by just listing things the player's done and saying each individual thing is scummy.
I'm not sure how that follows. One suggests he was reading closely before playing. The other is either bad or lazy townplay or scum pushing a flimsy narrative as best they can. Why are they related?