M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
snowy801

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#11861 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:08 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:07 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:03 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:02 pm

That's insane.
It's not any less insane than this mess
I've been thinking it ever since he told me and ghug that he town reads but can't be bothered to explain why

We KNOW this isn't a no scum game because of bozo-worcej

What else is the explanation?
I've been saying for days.

Scum have been eliminating players who believe my claim and leaving those who suspect me so they can get me miskilled. They figure staking their own Cop claim or discrediting PRs as the only way they can win.
Ok so we miskill you then what?

Game doesn't end there

snowy801

#11862 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:09 pm

This is nonsense

I'm going to go see if my Flum=cop theory makes any sense

President Eden

#11863 Post by President Eden » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:12 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:09 pm
This is nonsense

I'm going to go see if my Flum=cop theory makes any sense
All the theories for what happened this game regarding the Cop are nonsense. If Chaqa is Cop, they let him get a guilty scan N4. If Chaqa isn't Cop, they hit the absolute perfect high rolls on killing PRs and fakeclaiming their roles to avoid a cc. Both of those in the abstract are really unlikely propositions, but one of them must be true.

Vecna

#11864 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:40 pm
Motive?
Stay afloat while town miskills other people. If I'm right about you then rivera is quite likely town, and maybe snowy is too. You don't have to put out an all-out effort, you just have to check in for a bit and look like you're trying. Judging from the fact that only a few of us have given you any grief for this pitiful effort, it was obviously a correct calculation.

So why put a giant bullseye on myself by attacking you in this scenario? Overruled. If Rdrivera is likely town, why do i shake things up while he was going to be the defacto kill?

Vecna wrote:
Mafia killing damo, because people thought he softed an inno on you - ive said it since the start. there is a pretty big motive there.
If that's the reason damo got killed then I'm literally clear. Because the only way mafia could believe damo was Cop is if they believed I'm VT. Which they obviously wouldn't believe if I'm mafia...

Except you'd have a pretty great reason to kill Damo and have us believe he was the cop - knowing full well its Chaqa. This coincides with you actually trying the days after to convince us chaqa was fake. Thats another great reason to commit fully to the discord thing. Misskill real cop - claim damo was real cop - claim youre conf VT. Motive
Vecna wrote:
Mafia killing lfischl because he had two scumreads on 50% of their team? Pretty big moticv there, and actual cause to think he mightve been a PR. Because, who would otherwise think lfischl would nail 2 of you in his 2 scumreads?
In your theory the 2 people are me and bozo. lfischl didn't die until after bozo did. So there's only one read of his left alive, me. You think lfischl got fearkilled to protect me? Out of all the clears and people actively driving the town?

As I said, killed because potentiall perceived to know too much. Lfischl nailed 2 scums in his 2 scumreads would be quite extraordinary. This could lead a scumteam with you on it to believe him a PR and an excellent kill target. Whether Bozo already died doesnt matter. Its not to avert danger, its to kill a PR in that worldview
Vecna wrote:
Call it whatever you want. Its genuine hunting. Its what I feel is a quite likely explanation for everything that happened this game.
I have too much respect for your town game to call this genuine hunting. You're doing your own skills a massive disservice if you're not simply mafia here.

Thats just your silly pov - and its not like you've provided any reasoning on anyone that is more coherant, compelling and fitting than this simple case I just vomited together in no time.
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:45 pm
Also, the most important point yet;

I dont think anyone has more motive to watch Chaqa squirm in this PR role than you do. You know him, how he is perceived, and how the pressure could mount. It feels like something you'd derive fun out of.
Yea or I could just nightkill him guaranteed N4 and not give up a mafia scan lol! I appreciate a good flashy play and I'm willing to press an opening that I believe in, even if it's unlikely on paper. But even if I wanted to power flex on him by getting him miskilled as an un-cc'd Cop, I'm not letting him take Tom down with him.

As stated before - unless youre the GF that thought it much more likely that you'd be the target. And that thought it would be worth the risk to have us misskill Chaqa AND believe him to be the fakecop so one of your mafiabuddies could then "late CC" or whatever plan you can think off. Dont pretend this is some terrible plan just because it backfired. It wouldve had PLENTY of potential. OVERRULED.
Vecna wrote:
You could still be the GF that wanted to get scanned.
I guess someone has to be, judging from the N4, and this reminds me that I need to go back and look at Chaqa's N4 from the perspective of mafia trying to decide whether to gamble on a roleblock. My recollection before looking is that I wasn't on the radar of people to be scanned though.

You were antagonizing and fighting a ton with Chaqa. Saying that you feel theres no chance you'd be scanned here feels disingenuous at best. Like I said, High risk,high reward, gamewinning type of shit. Dont even pretend you couldnt think of it. Dont even pretend im some kind of scrub for stating this is a possibility.
Vecna wrote:
On day2, your jump onto Bozo was exactly when the wagon was appearing inevitable. As soon as the Worcej wagon picked up steam, you hopped onto that. These are the actions that speak. To me.
As acknowledged before, I don't have any retort to that, my D2 votes look heinous in hindsight and that's just fact. If that's your most important point, which I agree is a valid one, why didn't you start there? Why start with all this other weak crap.

I started because you overreacted so heavily to me before. Then the brain starts gathering and remembering and recollecting. Dont make fun of my brain. Not cool.
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:55 pm
The only real question is; is PE really so butthurt over the chaotic attack on his gameplay that he fails to see the nature of the attack?

Or did he just felt an innate need to get very defensive because he knows his play has left a trail of scummy breadcrumbs thatll be his undoing if pressed hard enough.
You have been uncharacteristically absent and checked out, and I recognize you've had some IRL business confusing the issue, but it's still true that you have been. You finally come back and throw some weak crap at the wall that blatantly looks like mafia coasting through another day and doesn't come close to matching your previous efforts as town trying to solve the game. What other reaction am I supposed to have besides calling that out, particularly when you're in my POE pool to begin with?
Uncharacteristically absent. uhhuh. Do I sound like I checked out to you now? Also, we've played like 1-2 games together, what makes you the expert to make such sweeping remarks lol.

All in all, you throw all this critique on me, while its incredibly hypocritical. All these points do tell a coherant story together. They match just fine and could be representing scum playpatterns at any day of the week. It might not have been what happened, but I think its a very good possiblity. And possibly the best fitting thing I have to go on atm.

BunnyGo

#11865 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm

snowy801 wrote:
##vote Chaqa

Final answer

Hang me for it, I don't care. There is no other reality that makes sense
:sick: :sick:

Your bravado is deserved.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11866 Post by Chaqa » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:08 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:07 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:03 pm

It's not any less insane than this mess
I've been thinking it ever since he told me and ghug that he town reads but can't be bothered to explain why

We KNOW this isn't a no scum game because of bozo-worcej

What else is the explanation?
I've been saying for days.

Scum have been eliminating players who believe my claim and leaving those who suspect me so they can get me miskilled. They figure staking their own Cop claim or discrediting PRs as the only way they can win.
Ok so we miskill you then what?

Game doesn't end there
You're missing the point.

Right now we're at 13 players. We have pretty good townclears in TFB, Bunny, worcej, Bona, and myself. That means there's 2 scum in the remaining 8. The Oracle is presumably one of those 8. Thart means 6 townclears, 2 scum, and 5 VT.

D6: 11 (6+5) to 2
D7: 9 (5+4) to 2
D8: 7 (4+3) to 2
D9: 5 (3+2) to 2
D10: 3(2+1) to 2

On Day 10, if I'm still alive as one of the clears (let's ay with Bunny) and the other three remaining players are two scum and one VT who doubts me (you, or maybe ghug or Vecna, could be anyone really). If that scenario happens and you vote me out, we lose.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11867 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 pm
President Eden wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Motive?
Stay afloat while town miskills other people. If I'm right about you then rivera is quite likely town, and maybe snowy is too. You don't have to put out an all-out effort, you just have to check in for a bit and look like you're trying. Judging from the fact that only a few of us have given you any grief for this pitiful effort, it was obviously a correct calculation.

So why put a giant bullseye on myself by attacking you in this scenario? Overruled. If Rdrivera is likely town, why do i shake things up while he was going to be the defacto kill?

Vecna wrote:
Mafia killing damo, because people thought he softed an inno on you - ive said it since the start. there is a pretty big motive there.
If that's the reason damo got killed then I'm literally clear. Because the only way mafia could believe damo was Cop is if they believed I'm VT. Which they obviously wouldn't believe if I'm mafia...

Except you'd have a pretty great reason to kill Damo and have us believe he was the cop - knowing full well its Chaqa. This coincides with you actually trying the days after to convince us chaqa was fake. Thats another great reason to commit fully to the discord thing. Misskill real cop - claim damo was real cop - claim youre conf VT. Motive
Vecna wrote:
Mafia killing lfischl because he had two scumreads on 50% of their team? Pretty big moticv there, and actual cause to think he mightve been a PR. Because, who would otherwise think lfischl would nail 2 of you in his 2 scumreads?
In your theory the 2 people are me and bozo. lfischl didn't die until after bozo did. So there's only one read of his left alive, me. You think lfischl got fearkilled to protect me? Out of all the clears and people actively driving the town?

As I said, killed because potentiall perceived to know too much. Lfischl nailed 2 scums in his 2 scumreads would be quite extraordinary. This could lead a scumteam with you on it to believe him a PR and an excellent kill target. Whether Bozo already died doesnt matter. Its not to avert danger, its to kill a PR in that worldview
Vecna wrote:
Call it whatever you want. Its genuine hunting. Its what I feel is a quite likely explanation for everything that happened this game.
I have too much respect for your town game to call this genuine hunting. You're doing your own skills a massive disservice if you're not simply mafia here.

Thats just your silly pov - and its not like you've provided any reasoning on anyone that is more coherant, compelling and fitting than this simple case I just vomited together in no time.
Vecna wrote:
Also, the most important point yet;

I dont think anyone has more motive to watch Chaqa squirm in this PR role than you do. You know him, how he is perceived, and how the pressure could mount. It feels like something you'd derive fun out of.
Yea or I could just nightkill him guaranteed N4 and not give up a mafia scan lol! I appreciate a good flashy play and I'm willing to press an opening that I believe in, even if it's unlikely on paper. But even if I wanted to power flex on him by getting him miskilled as an un-cc'd Cop, I'm not letting him take Tom down with him.

As stated before - unless youre the GF that thought it much more likely that you'd be the target. And that thought it would be worth the risk to have us misskill Chaqa AND believe him to be the fakecop so one of your mafiabuddies could then "late CC" or whatever plan you can think off. Dont pretend this is some terrible plan just because it backfired. It wouldve had PLENTY of potential. OVERRULED.
Vecna wrote:
You could still be the GF that wanted to get scanned.
I guess someone has to be, judging from the N4, and this reminds me that I need to go back and look at Chaqa's N4 from the perspective of mafia trying to decide whether to gamble on a roleblock. My recollection before looking is that I wasn't on the radar of people to be scanned though.

You were antagonizing and fighting a ton with Chaqa. Saying that you feel theres no chance you'd be scanned here feels disingenuous at best. Like I said, High risk,high reward, gamewinning type of shit. Dont even pretend you couldnt think of it. Dont even pretend im some kind of scrub for stating this is a possibility.
Vecna wrote:
On day2, your jump onto Bozo was exactly when the wagon was appearing inevitable. As soon as the Worcej wagon picked up steam, you hopped onto that. These are the actions that speak. To me.
As acknowledged before, I don't have any retort to that, my D2 votes look heinous in hindsight and that's just fact. If that's your most important point, which I agree is a valid one, why didn't you start there? Why start with all this other weak crap.

I started because you overreacted so heavily to me before. Then the brain starts gathering and remembering and recollecting. Dont make fun of my brain. Not cool.
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:55 pm
The only real question is; is PE really so butthurt over the chaotic attack on his gameplay that he fails to see the nature of the attack?

Or did he just felt an innate need to get very defensive because he knows his play has left a trail of scummy breadcrumbs thatll be his undoing if pressed hard enough.
You have been uncharacteristically absent and checked out, and I recognize you've had some IRL business confusing the issue, but it's still true that you have been. You finally come back and throw some weak crap at the wall that blatantly looks like mafia coasting through another day and doesn't come close to matching your previous efforts as town trying to solve the game. What other reaction am I supposed to have besides calling that out, particularly when you're in my POE pool to begin with?
Uncharacteristically absent. uhhuh. Do I sound like I checked out to you now? Also, we've played like 1-2 games together, what makes you the expert to make such sweeping remarks lol.

All in all, you throw all this critique on me, while its incredibly hypocritical. All these points do tell a coherant story together. They match just fine and could be representing scum playpatterns at any day of the week. It might not have been what happened, but I think its a very good possiblity. And possibly the best fitting thing I have to go on atm.
Ow

Doom427

#11868 Post by Doom427 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm

Vecna went from looking like a desperate attack to actually pushing forward similar scum PE arguments I would, cool.
Snowy had the "Chaqa isn't cop, nothing makes sense anywhere play". Not as cool :(

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11869 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm

I've read every damn post in this game, but this one's a bridge too far.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11870 Post by Chaqa » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm
TBH I find Vecna has come off incredibly town in this whole exchange, whereas it's had me doubting my hard town read on PE.

snowy801

#11871 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm

Ok maybe Flum wasn't cop

BunnyGo

#11872 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:05 pm
Flip me, flip Chaqa, 99% sure game ends there

I would trust any of our other PRs
We’re not flipping PRs you nincompoop.

snowy801

#11873 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 pm
ghug wrote:
TBH I find Vecna has come off incredibly town in this whole exchange, whereas it's had me doubting my hard town read on PE.
Also this but I still think Eden's town

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11874 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 pm
ghug wrote:
I actually think they both appear towny here. Eden is the king of shitty OMGUS.

My issue is with the bright green text.

snowy801

#11875 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:22 pm

I will say since I was reading Flum that he was one of my primary defenders and while my balls are indeed the size of Jupiter and I'd absolutely kill off all the people who town read me just to be able to say this later that Flum and Durga were in fact my town readers so take that as you will

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11876 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:05 pm
Flip me, flip Chaqa, 99% sure game ends there

I would trust any of our other PRs
We’re not flipping PRs you nincompoop.
##VOTE Bunny

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11877 Post by Chaqa » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Oh. The bright text doesn't look too bad on dark mode. Weird.

We could just vote you out today, ghug.

snowy801

#11878 Post by snowy801 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Sigh

##vote rdrivera

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11879 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm
Oh. The bright text doesn't look too bad on dark mode. Weird.

We could just vote you out today, ghug.
Good idea

##VOTE ghug

Vecna

#11880 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

To be fair, whenever my brain does this sort of thing, where its like a close tossup between marginal brilliance and just conspiracy-vomiting all kinds of random facts together to represent some sort of pattern-look-alike....

Ive historically been wrong like 8/10 times.

Its sort of reminiscent of that time I thought brainbomb was fake-softing an omniscient pumpkin that shoots lasers out of its ass, or w/e I was thinking at that time, and then lead the town into like 6 consecutive misskills in a row, and you all went "aaaaw, Vecna did a Vecna again, but he's still town" - and somehow we still won that game.

So its very possible im just wrong. Or maybe this is one of those rare moments, who knows.