M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
President Eden

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#11721 Post by President Eden » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm

##VOTE snowy801

BunnyGo

#11722 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:58 pm

@eden why are you assuming the scum team is bold instead of scared? Or any other thought? You’re superimposing yourself. So that the only way you’d do these things is “bold”. Why does it have to be why the scum team did it?

BunnyGo

#11723 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi TFB. Got any thoughts after your rest?

BunnyGo

#11724 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:00 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm
Can we bring back that theory that doom is being coached.

Makes you think who is coaching her.

Hmm
What makes you think she’s being coached?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11725 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:04 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:32 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:29 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:23 pm
@snowy: the desire to DO SOMETHING is not in our favor here. Just chill. Sit back. And wait. That’s the fact.
I'm literally not doing anything except playing the game

What, do you want to no kill?
No. I want the obvious non-galaxy brain kill
Why do you think scum!Sabi picks Vecna as their biggest scumread?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11726 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:05 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:34 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:33 pm

...which includes Vecna or rdrivera, yes?
Nope. That assumes the NKs are galaxy brain scum messing with us.
Don’t try and “what if they know then I know. But they knew I would. So I won’t…” this game. Sit in your fucking seat and take the simple shot. Then remeasure.
It's a bad shot though.

I really can't think of a single post I find townier than Sabi praising the heavens that ghug fake-cleared them.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11727 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:40 pm
Actually I wanna amend my earlier answer snowy.

If I had control of all votes going forward id definitely kill Chaqa today, just to put an end to that abomination in case it -is- a thing just so I couldnt be talked out of it later on.
Where's the real cop Vecna?

BunnyGo

#11728 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:04 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:29 pm

I'm literally not doing anything except playing the game

What, do you want to no kill?
It’s not someone that’s OMGUS! It’s someone “safe” in that almost everyone has shaded Vecna at some point. It’s a way to be with the crowd. That feels safe. And popular.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11729 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:08 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm
Can we bring back that theory that doom is being coached.

Makes you think who is coaching her.

Hmm
What do you even think she's been coached to say?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11730 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:10 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:22 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:15 pm
Alright, I don't get the rdr votes here. Day 2-RDR votes bozo most of the day, ends on Tom and says he'll swap to Bozo if it's between Bozo and Worcej. Day 3 he mostly just... voted Tom, and said he thought Tom was scum. I don't understand. Why are we going for him here? Before any of the others?
Rdr always votes his weak teammembers off as scum. Sacrefises for the greater good.

Noone is certain that is what happened here. Were merely suspecting. His level of attention to clever detail isnt as high this game as what were used of him. His reasoning at most times is a bit more simplistic.
This is so lazy and untrue that I am starting to think you are just scum.

I buss when it improves the team chances either by distancing or by getting town cred. Tell me what I gained here if I was bussing Tom.
You should know that, we were scum together not long a go. I did buss you to win the game but I didn't buss Damo on D1 because I had still hope he could be saved. Tell me why I would have hard bussed Tom?

And I agre that I am not paying attention to minimal details as there isn't much to get from reading this ton of posts without any new info. I am not enjoying this game and don't mind being voted.

Anyway, you are not arguing in good faith, same as that game you were scum with Bozo.

##vote Vecna

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11731 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:10 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:04 pm
BunnyGo wrote:

It’s not someone that’s OMGUS! It’s someone “safe” in that almost everyone has shaded Vecna at some point. It’s a way to be with the crowd. That feels safe. And popular.
Seems like it'd be a lot easier for them to jump on snowy or Rivera to be safe and with the crowd

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11732 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Can people who are voting Vecna please explain his D2 voting to me?

President Eden

#11733 Post by President Eden » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:12 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:58 pm
@eden why are you assuming the scum team is bold instead of scared? Or any other thought? You’re superimposing yourself. So that the only way you’d do these things is “bold”. Why does it have to be why the scum team did it?
The kills cut against the grain and suggest either major errors in basic understanding of the game mechanics, or an intentional disregard for the fact that five people are essentially clear.

The trouble with the “major errors” thesis is twofold:
1. I don’t think anybody alive fits that profile. You’re harping on Sabi, but I don’t get the sense that Sabi misunderstands who is and isn’t clear the way that you do. And even conceding that Sabi fits the profile (which I do not concede, but for sake of argument), unless there’s only one mafia left, someone else has to fit that profile as well. And no one does, in my reading of the game.
2. The weird kills started after bozo died, but Tom was still around for most of them. You’d have to also argue that Tom was unable to correct these major errors in understanding, which is extremely difficult for me to believe.

I might be imposing bold on the team due to my personal outlook, but I’m not intentionally ruling out possibilities without considering them—to me they’re either making basic mistakes or intentionally playing to what I would consider a very bold strategy. If there’s another outlook that makes sense then I’m all ears.

BunnyGo

#11734 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:17 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:05 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Nope. That assumes the NKs are galaxy brain scum messing with us.
Don’t try and “what if they know then I know. But they knew I would. So I won’t…” this game. Sit in your fucking seat and take the simple shot. Then remeasure.
It's a bad shot though.

I really can't think of a single post I find townier than Sabi praising the heavens that ghug fake-cleared them.
Hmm. What would you think if I said it? What about Doom? Or Eden?

Walk me through why you think it’s towny when Sabi says it?

BunnyGo

#11735 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:18 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:12 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
The kills cut against the grain and suggest either major errors in basic understanding of the game mechanics, or an intentional disregard for the fact that five people are essentially clear.

1. I don’t think anybody alive fits that profile. You’re harping on Sabi, but I don’t get the sense that Sabi misunderstands who is and isn’t clear the way that you do. And even conceding that Sabi fits the profile (which I do not concede, but for sake of argument), unless there’s only one mafia left, someone else has to fit that profile as well. And no one does, in my reading of the game.
2. The weird kills started after bozo died, but Tom was still around for most of them. You’d have to also argue that Tom was unable to correct these major errors in understanding, which is extremely difficult for me to believe.

I might be imposing bold on the team due to my personal outlook, but I’m not intentionally ruling out possibilities without considering them—to me they’re either making basic mistakes or intentionally playing to what I would consider a very bold strategy. If there’s another outlook that makes sense then I’m all ears.
Your point 2 is invalid. The weird kill while tom was live made sense. It was dodging JOAT. And scared of worcej out guessing again.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11736 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:20 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:18 pm
President Eden wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Your point 2 is invalid. The weird kill while tom was live made sense. It was dodging JOAT. And scared of worcej out guessing again.
There were two weird kills while Tom was alive.

BunnyGo

#11737 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:20 pm

President Eden wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

I agree. It’s likely one of those two things. But only one player has expressed repeatedly their confusion with the mech clear vs town read.

Let’s settle one option and focus on the other when done.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11738 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Given what we know now, why do we think scum killed damo?

BunnyGo

#11739 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
President Eden wrote:

There were two weird kills while Tom was alive.
That is a good point.

President Eden

#11740 Post by President Eden » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:22 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
President Eden wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

That’s true. And I would further extend what you’re saying and argue that Fluminator wasn’t a particularly weird kill; he was clear contingent on Chaqa being Cop and appreciably likely just to be town regardless.

That said, it was certainly weird not to roleblock Chaqa that night. And Tom was alive to make sure that it wasn’t the result of error. How do you explain that result?