M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#11341 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:10 pm

This game will inevitably end with me getting voted out at LYLO and the people who voted for me blaming me for it.

snowy801

#11342 Post by snowy801 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:07 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:01 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:58 pm

Fuck you man

Go back and reread Day 1, I was not wrong about jasnah and flipping her early and you all simped for no reason and outed me and nearly outed worcej
No fuck you

You keep pretending like your almost flipping day 1 was some inherent flaw in town play when you were playing like literal shit and being called out for it

And then you proceeded to play like garbage for the proceeding actual 2 weeks without pause, spending what bare minimum effort you deigned to expend on this game calling other people shit without a modicum of self awareness

Like honestly I have never once seen a worse townclear in my life and I completely sympathize with everyone who says to vote you out day 1
People were offering up dozens of reasons why I was scum and had to be scum and all this dumb stuff.

We had someone fakeclaiming a PR in a no reveal game, voting jasnah out was the most logical play and everyone acting like it wasn’t is deluding themselves.

And all those reasons I “had to be scum” are not true since, you know, town.
Honestly the literal only reason ANYBODY believes you're cop is because there hasn't been a counterclaim. You have done nothing to distinguish yourself like worcej showing genuine emotions about his play, or TFB just categorically organizing both his crumbs and his reveal in a logical and indisputable manner

If you didn't somehow receive the PR lottery you're just a shitty D1 miskill, and everyone would rightly call you out for being trash town. Literally the only reason you even get a voice in this table is because RHK got real unlucky with his rolls

Like imagine the kind of shit you have to be to get so mad at someone REASONABLY scum reading you that you threaten to end a friendship I've seen filled all day for weeks playing weird board games and shut just because your ego can't handle the fact that you simply do not know how to play this game

Fucking get over yourself

Bonatogether

#11343 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:09 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 pm
kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:20 pm

I really don't think it's Sabi and I don't think we should encourage their wagon because they're an easy target for scum.
easy target for scum means vca is useable, especially if we keep this in mind throughout

##vote sabi
Sorry you just want to kill them so we get better VCA later? Do you think they're scum?
I don't think they're scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11344 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:17 pm

Your exact attitude is why I have quit before and probably will again.

I’m clearly not a bad player because last game and M55 I was town MVP, and I’ve had scum MVP several times. The fact I get called bad regardless of any good performance is why I have this “complex” or whatever you’re on about.

Not sure how you of all people can call ego, you’ve got one of the biggest ones I’ve seen

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11345 Post by kgray » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:17 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 pm
kgray wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 pm

easy target for scum means vca is useable, especially if we keep this in mind throughout

##vote sabi
Sorry you just want to kill them so we get better VCA later? Do you think they're scum?
Well do you not want to vote for someone you think is scum?

Bonatogether

#11346 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:19 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:17 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 pm
kgray wrote:

Well do you not want to vote for someone you think is scum?
i'm making a solvey post, there'll be something out of that

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11347 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:19 pm

Also snowy you in the same post say ive done nothing to stand out as a PR like “showing genuine emotion” but yet also accuse me of being too emotional.

Your gaslighting is not wanted or appreciated

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#11348 Post by kgray » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Kinda funny watching Chaqa +1 snowy's posts though. Pretty decent dedication.

Anyone who +1s this post hates Chipotle 8-)

President Eden

#11349 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 pm

Unless you meaningfully doubt the following clears, if you aren't one of these clears yourself or the Oracle, this game should be auto FYPOV:

Bonatogether
BunnyGo
Chaqa
TheFlyingBoat
worcej

We're on 11-2 minimum if those clears are correct. That means we get 5 shots before we lose. There are six town players alive outside the clears, one of whom is the Oracle. Remove yourself and the Oracle and it's auto.

It seems that those of us outside the clears (and not the Oracle) should mainly be focused on whether we believe our clears, while the clears should focus on finding one person to eliminate from the POE.

(cont.)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11350 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:25 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 pm

That’s evil

President Eden

#11351 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:26 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Alea iacta est

BunnyGo

#11352 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:26 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Like honestly I have never once seen a worse townclear in my life and I completely sympathize with everyone who says to vote you out day 1
idk I think this is being unfair to Bunny

You only play this way when you’re scum. In fact, you don’t play this badly as scum. I’ve never seen you this obtuse before. I can’t believe youre scum. What’s wrong? Is the travel getting to you? Look:

Sabi has been very honest with us ALL GAME that they have very good reasons for not giving full effort to this game. The fact you ARENT LISTENING to your friend and considering how they’re feeling and thinking is not town hunting kgray I know.

So I dunno what’s up with you. But this is not how you play.

This is how you insult people. But usually those people have it coming. All I’ve done is attempt to clearly and honestly advance my thinking and explain someone else’s thinking. YOU are taking it personally.

President Eden

#11353 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:27 pm

President Eden wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 pm
zzz

(cont.)
Go ahead and cue up the “no one: literally no one:” memes for this post, if you’re convinced the clears are good feel free to skip.

I believe worcej’s and Bona’s claims the most of all. bozo’s version of the N2 events just don’t make sense. Mafia isn’t going to hold their shot and overextend by exposing a second team member to cover for the first one’s counterclaim war. Not when there’s an Oracle and a JOAT who can blow the entire plan sky-high. Perhaps this is an argument for pointing the Oracle at bozo just for insurance, but it’s such a silly plan that I don’t see the need to respect it. If they get us here then okay fine lol.

Next most believable to me is Chaqa, actually, because he has the earliest uncontested claim, meaning that the “real Cop” was overwhelmingly likely to see his claim and counterclaim but simply didn’t. It’s only even possible to me that jasnah or damo were the Cop, and damo only because Chaqa made a scene of retracting instantly and then didn’t bring it back up until damo died. Just from a numbers standpoint that’s unlikely.

TheFlyingBoat’s claim is believable along similar lines; in addition to the previous potential claimants, lfischl could also have been JOAT, but otherwise everyone has had a chance to counterclaim Boat and not done so. Again, just from a numbers standpoint, that’s unlikely.

Least believable is Bunny… but that designation means little as I think he’s well over 80% to be town. If you want insurance we can point the Oracle at jasnah.

I think jasnah is the best reveal for the following reasons:
• If jasnah turns up Cop, we catch Chaqa.
• If jasnah turns up Miller, we catch BunnyGo.
• If jasnah turns up JOAT, we catch TheFlyingBoat, and we also get to start thinking about our other clears.
• If jasnah turns up VT, then it’s highly likely all our clears are good. There are some very fringe scenarios where jasnah is VT and some/all of our clears are bad, but essentially extend the logic above about mafia overextending and numerical unlikelihood and dial it up to 11. It’s just not what happened.
I know I’ve trod a lot of well-worn ground here, but because the game is literally auto from my perspective if the clears are right, I figured it was worth doing due diligence to ensure that they are right. I am solidly convinced they all are.

Since I am not the Oracle, I suppose my next job is to convince the clears to remove me or someone else from the POE.

BunnyGo

#11354 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:47 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:35 pm

scum will never kills the players you list for that reason
That’s their loss then…

But we should delay the choice and put it to them.

In bridge we’d call this a squeeze. Whatever they choose will end up harming them because we get to choose 2nd. If they leave our clears, we can afford an Oracle “miskill” to clear it up for us. If they don’t. We don’t need to kill the Oracle and can just have them as a clear.
does town have the collective willpower to not start voting them out?
I’m not budging. And I think chaqa, Rdr, Vecna, snowy, worcej, you, TFB, doom, Eden, Ghug and even Sabi are willing to vote Sabi.

President Eden

#11355 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Actually, I suppose I should stop prattling and ask the clears what they want from here. However you intend to solve the game from your perspective, what can I do to help?

BunnyGo

#11356 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:31 pm

President Eden wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 pm
Actually, I suppose I should stop prattling and ask the clears what they want from here. However you intend to solve the game from your perspective, what can I do to help?
Gonna step away and think about your post later. Maybe I had in the back of my mind it was auto after Durga for the right reason and reviewed wrong? Need to check again.

Bonatogether

#11357 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:33 pm

President Eden wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 pm
It's hard to generate more hardclears because there is no more mechanical information coming forwards without scum majorly fucking up.

Bonatogether

#11358 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:34 pm

If we can get the oracle to flip someone (especially someone alive now), then we have a lot more information. Flipping jasnah is only insurance against if one of the clears is bullshit, which isn't impossible? But given how things are I think we really just have to gamble on the most likely scenario being the one that's true (that the clears are all legit).

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11359 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:35 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:07 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:37 pm
I kinda want to help Chaqa make snowy a wagon but also Rivera voting for Sabi really makes me feel like Rivera is the better option.
I feel this so forced. How many times have you seen me to push for wagoni g people I think is a liability for town.

You even said Sabi is an easy miskill (which I don't agree considering how many people are defending them) later but want to keep they around. The easy miskill at this point is me, do you see anyone defending me?
Yeah I have seen you do that. At least once you were 3P, so mostly interested in not dying, so that doesn't exactly give you huge townie points. But that wasn't even what I was implying about your vote - you've said you think Sabi is scum, but now you are saying it's just because they're a liability?

I think Sabi is an easy target for scum, and I didn't say anything about them being setup for a miskill later in the game. I'm talking about now.

And it's definitely occurred to me that you could be the easy miskill. But I think Sabi is more likely to be town than you, and it's harder to see most other people as scum than you too.
I think they "might" be scum for reasons I have described before and won't repeat. And also that it's better to kill them now when we have the chance then later or to have they as the deciding vote on milo. I have said this before in other games and no one listened to me. I exploited this on my last game as scum to win, so I know it happens

I am not fighting your scumread on me, because I also think I shouldn't be around on milo, so you bringing it just to discredit my points about Sabi looks scummy to me.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11360 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:36 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 pm
snowy801 wrote:
idk I think this is being unfair to Bunny

You only play this way when you’re scum. In fact, you don’t play this badly as scum. I’ve never seen you this obtuse before. I can’t believe youre scum. What’s wrong? Is the travel getting to you? Look:

Sabi has been very honest with us ALL GAME that they have very good reasons for not giving full effort to this game. The fact you ARENT LISTENING to your friend and considering how they’re feeling and thinking is not town hunting kgray I know.

So I dunno what’s up with you. But this is not how you play.

This is how you insult people. But usually those people have it coming. All I’ve done is attempt to clearly and honestly advance my thinking and explain someone else’s thinking. YOU are taking it personally.
I fully agree with Bunny here.