M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#11101 Post by kgray » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Bunny I'd like you to explain how Sabi simultaneously thinks Durga is just as clear as you/Chaqa/worcej/TFB and *doesn't* NK you or worcej? You think they're so clever and manipulative that, as scum, their reaction to ghug saying they're his inno was THANK YOU FOR CLEARING ME but not clever enough to NK the people scum reading them?

Come on dude.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11102 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:06 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:17 am
I don't think I've ever felt so out of sync with rdrivera before.

I want you to comment why you think what you do.
I want you to comment why, given that very few people scumread kgray and most people have almost entirely written off Sabi as scum, you do not feel any compulsion to correct town's path to the right destination.

I don´t really understand what you mean with correct town´s path, but if you meant that I should be pushing hard to get them killed I don´t have much to say. I am not good at pushing cases and I don´t have any solid evidence. Bunny have done a lot better job on pushing Sabi then me. I know I won´t last long and just want to point what I am seeing/feeling. The other option is we are wrong on Chaqa or Worcej/Tom and that´s why I want the Oracle on Bozo so we can be 100% sure on something.

I want you to comment how you perceive the worlds where either the scum is extremely comfortable or desperate, who such signs might point to, and how that matches your current assessment of the last scums being Sabi and kgray.

If scum is too confortable there is some scum between the clears, in this case the Kray/Sabi is just wrong and I think we will probably lose unless Oracle saves us. If they are desperate probably Kgray is either GF or is trying to shake things to survive until the end. And it´s working, no one is considering her to a DK.

I want you to comment on why you even need this prompt at all, when previously you were more than willing to provide such commentary unprovoked.

I have been completelly open on my comments, I am mostly a lot of pages behing each time I acess webdip, so I spent most of the time I have catching up and eventually commenting. I have always been this way and I don´t think you are making an honest representation here, which gives me pause as I think you are town.

Do you think we're doing the right thing, killing Vecna? Why or why not? What do you think each kill, starting from bona, might've been intended to achieve? Do you doubt any of our claimants? How do you feel about ghug's fake claim?

I think Ghug tried to gather a NK or reactions, so I don´t read much on his fake claim. I believe on the claims, scum have to be really lucky to guess Jasnah as cop and having two scum to cc the doc with Joat and Oracle alive is such a bad play I don´t see it happening. So, I guess if they were that lucky they will win (this is the confortable option).
Like I said I think it´s Kray and Sabi, but killing Vecna isn´t a bad option as killing me or Ghug aren´t also bad options. My ideal word would have Vecna x Sabi or me/Ghug x Gray as the wagons.

Do you think we were right about Jamiet?
I don´t think Jamiet was scum. I voted him to save your ass and please don´t make me regret this.

What's on your mind?
I think I have already said whas´t on my mind on this post and the other that I made before. At this point I am playing in a lazy/relaxed way just waiting the inevitable.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11103 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:08 pm

I screwed formating, but you can probably read it anyway.

snowy801

#11104 Post by snowy801 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:12 pm

Why do you think the NKs hapoened as they did?

snowy801

#11105 Post by snowy801 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Fuck it I guess I'll go reread Sabi

I hate their ISO it's full of emotes that fill up the god damn page

Does anyone know how to fix that?

BunnyGo

#11106 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:29 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:59 pm
Bunny I'd like you to explain how Sabi simultaneously thinks Durga is just as clear as you/Chaqa/worcej/TFB and *doesn't* NK you or worcej? You think they're so clever and manipulative that, as scum, their reaction to ghug saying they're his inno was THANK YOU FOR CLEARING ME but not clever enough to NK the people scum reading them?

Come on dude.
Here's my thoughts on what happened in scum chat:

Bozo and Tom before they died:

Town is tearing themselves apart doubting all these claims. Let's leave them to fight and doubt, it's our greatest weapon this game.

Eventually we need to kill town clears, because that doesn't help town.

We also need to kill where worcej can't block us again.

Then they died. So they didn't get to update the details. *worcej* and *chaqa* and *I* specifically were probably fingered in these scum chats as doubtable claims to be left alone.

Now, why TFB wasn't killed, I don't know.

I don't think it's particularly clever or manipulative to say "thank you for clearing me". I think it's a sign what they're thinking about. They were thinking about "being clear" and not thinking about "solving".

Why do you think this is a towny reaction from them?

BunnyGo

#11107 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:29 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:18 pm

No. But I both hae it and love it.

BesharamSabi

#11108 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:21 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:40 am
@Doom,

Why do you think, if ghug is in fact the oracle fake-retracting to hide his PRness, it's important to find that out by day killing him.

@Sabi

What do you think about Bunny's argument that your language indicates the mindset that would find Durga's kill natural here?

How do you feel about rdrivera (and maybe worcej?)'s argument that your hiding behind "I'm obvtown how dare you accuse me of being scum ##self vote" is a scum indicative action? Why do you do that, every time you're accused?
Good morning,

Because you guys told me that after flum kill they are going to go after people that we town cleared. So I applied that logic to this kill. All I asked was why was durga killed over other people. That's all. It wasn't as deep as Bunny made it seem.

I am very much that type of person who does that in any game. I don't like being accused of stuff so I just encourage it by piling on myself. I dunno why I do it but it's just who I am. I don't mean it to come off scummy.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11109 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Day 1 looks so much like Bozo, Tom, and others were protecting jasnah. Maybe scum does that to save jasnah for a future miskill, but I don't know that they wouldn't just care to get ANY miskill. Bozo and Tom both never voted for her. It doesn't quite explain the weird nightkills, but those were happening when both of them were alive anyway.

I think there's no reason to devote too much time to the jasnah!Scum theories until we have an Oracle reveal. I'm also pretty sure now that jasnah is a miles better option than Bozo for the reveal.

-------------------------------------------------------

second post on the Day 2 wagons soon

BesharamSabi

#11110 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:26 pm

I'm just going to say if you are going scum read me or build a wagon to please respect my pronouns. Kinda shitty to keep using she/her with me. Just saying.

BesharamSabi

#11111 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:28 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Come on dude.
If I was scum I would have not killed off durga who is one of the few people who believed me to not be scum. I'm not even smart enough to do 3D chess in this game or in diplomacy.

BesharamSabi

#11112 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:29 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:18 pm

What do you mean?

BesharamSabi

#11113 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:31 pm

All I'm going to say is Durga sussed out Vecna before she died and instead of tunneling on me, we should look into that. Just an idea. Wild I know.

President Eden

#11114 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:33 pm

I got to the job interview site a half hour early lol.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11115 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:35 pm

I think the growth of the Bozo wagon is the best place to look to limit our PoE.

Bona starts it. Flum joins.

Rivera does a very odd thing where he joins it (as a joke?) but then says he doesn't want to kill Bozo.

Very interestingly, Snowy joins the wagon (but will not stay on it forever).

Bunny hops in and out before Durga joins, followed by Eden and myself.

I leave, Jamie joins.

Eden leaves, worcej joins. Kgray puts him up to 7.

It's about 6 hours out from EoD at this point.

Durga and snowy leave the wagon, as does Flum. Then Jamie (who quickly comes back and stay there).

At this point, the wagon begins picking steam back up, leading into the claim.

Fishy and Durga come in. At this point, a Kgray counterwagon is also at its largest, made up of Flum, ghug, TFB, and Tom. I don't think there's enough knowledge to read into this little wagon, and 2/4 are confTown, so shrug.

Myself, Kgray, and Vecna join to put Bozo's wagon up to 9 players, just 19 minutes out from EoD. This pile-on seems like a reasonable place for scum to jump on to bus, so eyes on Kgray and Vecna.

Interesting here is that Durga and Eden both shift from Bozo to worcej, changing it from 9-4-2-2 Bozo-Kgray-worcej-Tom to 7-4-4-2 Bozo-Kgray-worcej-Tom.

These votes and some others happen that don't seem too suspicious on the grand scale of things.

A bit before Bozo claims, Tom switches his vote from Kgray to worcej. I'm not sure what to make of this vote. Either way, Tom wanted to try to make a viable counterwagon to Bozo, but was he bussing Kgray before that? Maybe. Ghug also switches off the Kgray wagon to TFB.

Snowy joins the worcej wagon, not the Bozo one he previously was on. This vote has bothered me for awhile, but my Oracle read on Snowy had me kinda ignoring it. Maybe I need to revisit it.

Bunny votes for Bozo putting him at 8, Bozo claims.

The first person moving off is Kgray. her switch to Tom here over worcej looks VERY GOOD in retrospect.

There's a shift toward voting TFB by Bunny and myself before things start to align on worcej. Interestingly, Snowy here switches from worcej to TFB. This vote looks good.

Flum votes Tom, putting things at 6-5-5-3 Bozo-Tom-worcej-TFB.

I think anyone voting Bozo or Tom at this point looks pretty good.
Bozo voters: Bona, Durga, Jamie, Lfischl, Vecna, worcej
Tom voters: Bunny, Doom, Flum, Kgray, RDR
worcej voters: Sabi, Bozo, Eden, TFB, Tom
TFB voters: Chaqa, ghug, Snowy

Durga flips from Bozo to worcej. I move to Tom. Snowy moves to worcej. Worcej switches from Bozo to Tom. Flum votes for worcej.

Worcej claims here.

The votes immediately after:
Kgray switches from Tom to Bozo
Flum and Durga switch from worcej to Bozo
Kgray switches from Bozo to Tom
ghug switches from TFB to worcej ***red flag***
TFB switches from worcej to Bozo
Vecna switches from Bozo to Tom
Sabi switches from worcej to TFB
I switch from Tom to Bozo
Snowy switches from worcej to Tom, causing a tie
Kgray re-votes Tom (lol)

That's the raw analysis. Conclusions in next post

BesharamSabi

#11116 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:36 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:44 am
After seeing rdr agree with me about Sabi, I had a memory of asking "is rdr buddying me?" and found this post from several days ago.

It aged OK I think.

I then also took my own advice and reread the EON (it's easy on the bot, just click the 537-539 range on the night 5 recap).

I think most of the players responses are towny except 1. All the players but 1 respond with wonder of who does this mean is scum and what are we going to do. All the other players respond multiple times, and all the other players focus on what they learn about others and the game state.

Only Sabi focuses on herself alone, and doesn't consider the game state, the shock, conclusions to draw, people to vote, who is telling the truth. She is also the first to post, and then doesn't post again. Here's her whole EON after the CC:
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:32 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:30 pm
<snip>

I AM THE COP. CHAQA IS FILTHY DIRTY LYING SCUM

My scans are as follows:
N0 - Sabi inno
N1 - lfischl inno
N2 - Vecna inno
N3 - Tom guilty
N4 - kgray inno
<snip>
THANK YOU FOR CLEARING MY NAME
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:33 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Walk me through your read on Sabi then 8-)
I also want to hear this

That's it.

##vote besharamsabi ##end
Because I wasn't online for the eon hence why not getting ghug retractment. I'm sorry I was doing something else. But sure I can see it looks scummy. I'm quite self centered anyways.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11117 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 pm

I think anyone voting Bozo or Tom at this point looks pretty good.
Bozo voters: Bona, Durga, Jamie, Lfischl, Vecna, worcej
Tom voters: Bunny, Doom, Flum, Kgray, RDR
worcej voters: Sabi, Bozo, Eden, TFB, Tom
TFB voters: Chaqa, ghug, Snowy

This analysis has made me extremely less suspicious of Kgray. Her voting record looks really good. Not out of PoE yet, but close.

I also still like Doom to be town.

I think my new group I want to look in looks something like this:

Tier 1 (flip first): ghug, Sabi, Snowy
Tier 2 (flip maybe): Vecna, RDR
Tier 3 (emergency flips): Kgray, Eden, Doom

Adding in Day 3. It was a hammer day, but I think in that spot scum will try to hop on the hammer to get a modicum of towncred. So I think we should vote out Snowy or Sabi over ghug today.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#11118 Post by Chaqa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:41 pm

So I've gone from actually suspecting Snowy, to pretending to suspect Snowy, back to actually suspecting Snowy. It's a funny life sometimes.

Sabi, if you're Oracle, you should claim now.

In the meantime ##Vote Sabi

President Eden

#11119 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Solid analysis Chaqa, though one thing I think should be pointed out is that rivera wasn’t actually around for any of the vote shifting. It’s quite plausible that he parked a vote on a teammate before that teammate became a wagon and then didn’t actually come back online to shift things. An absent teammate would also go some way toward explaining how it was that we got a mafia to end up as the fallback wagon to another mafia.

BesharamSabi

#11120 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:41 pm
So I've gone from actually suspecting Snowy, to pretending to suspect Snowy, back to actually suspecting Snowy. It's a funny life sometimes.

Sabi, if you're Oracle, you should claim now.

In the meantime ##Vote Sabi
I'm not oracle. I'm hardclaiming vanilla town. As vanilla as the flavor comes from tahini vanilla beans. But whatever I rather yall miskill me than the actual oracle.