M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10081 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:30 pm
whatd I miss, besides you guys killing jamiet for some reason
Chaqa is getting a girlfriend for his girlfriend.

BunnyGo

#10082 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 pm
oh yeah I forgot you guys killed Jamie.

He's probably the best Oracle target so far
This I agree with.

worcej

#10083 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:44 pm
NK Flum makes perfect sense, Flum is a Town Clear no matter what. Role blocking WorceJ to kill Flum?!?!? I get not wanting a second worceJ clear, but....... It's so obviously dumb, I'm not even going to argue against it. It makes no sense. I guess they were hoping Chaqa... Got a vanilla town and not a scum? Ok, this game is fucking crazy again, oh my god. But... Our move is pretty basic ain't it? Vote Tom, until a counter claim happens?

##Vote Tom
Repeating myself, but I believe the fact that I got RB'ed does help establish scum may be at 2 players with one of them as the GF.

BunnyGo

#10084 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:30 pm
whatd I miss, besides you guys killing jamiet for some reason
Chaqa got a guilty scan on you.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10085 Post by Chaqa » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:46 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:06 pm
I don't think I was being being scummy Day 1. I was pushing to DK Jasnah because I was sure she was fake-claiming Miller. Seven other people were also voting for jasnah, but the rest of ya'll got it stuck in your head I was scum for pushing it.

If that situation came up again I would absolutely push for jasnah to be voted out again because it was logically the correct thing to do.

re:Oracle

Tom is an OK choice, obviously.

Bozo should stay in the mix if worcej or Bona doesn't die to a NK soon-ish.

Jasnah should be the choice if I die to a NK and one of Bona or worcej does.
I think this is terrible advice for the oracle.

Why do we need to scan Tom at all?

Doesn't oracling jasnah clear both you and me? (from 95+% to 100%)

Do you think Bona could be GF? Otherwise...where's the counter claim to TFB?
I've got some paranoia about worcej and Bona, I don't know.

I can't understand why all of us are still alive

Vecna

#10086 Post by Vecna » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:47 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:29 pm
If I'm honest and being logical about it, we should just vote Tom (but do not endvote until we hear from everyone) and figure it out no matter what Chaqa is, because Tom was in the POE pool regardless, and if it's wrong then our Oracle can eventually figure that out for us.

I just refuse to let what I suspect is an especially audacious and blatant scum play go unpunished

No fucking way
But if chaqa -is- scum, then why on earth would they use the RB on Worcej instead of just keeping it on Chaqa?

Doing that just to get Tom B miskilled (who was already gonna get got) is equally dumb.

Either you play into a blatant scum Chaqa, or you play into a blatant scum play to get chaqa misskilled.

Theres no winning this argument, whichever we end up choosing is gonna be the wrong option.

(But then again, the scumplay to get Chaqa misskilled is a lot more fun than letting Chaqa continue to get away with this as scum).

Killing both at this point seems like the rational choice, but scum mightve anticipated that, and also anticipated that scum Chaqa's time of deception was up and he was gonna get misskilled today if something silly didnt happen.

Do we pick the wifom between door A or door B?

Vecna

#10087 Post by Vecna » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:49 pm

flum getting got surely feels like it was meant to reinforce Chaqa's claim though.

But it might also just be a strong wifom play that anticipates this argument.

worcej

#10088 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:50 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:51 pm
Okay I'm sorry Chaqa if you're really the cop. I'm sure I'm one of the people pissing you off.

But it's so odd to me that you didn't seem more shocked and surprised to not only have not been RB'd but to also have gotten a guilty?? Like, you have no emotion? No excitement? You're not thrilled to rub it in all of our faces that you're actually doing a great job as a PR?

That said, it's not like Tom seems too excited about catching scum!Chaqa lying either.
He's not even at bozo's level of energy either...

BunnyGo

#10089 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Killing chaqa is crazy...

##vote tom ##end

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10090 Post by Chaqa » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:52 pm

I think scum is doing their best to not create 100% hardclears.

If I get NK'd, it auto-clears Flum.

If worcej or Bona gets NK'd, it clears the other, as well as TFB.

Right now we're in a strange spot where Flum's death doesn't 100% clear me, and there's still a small chance of some shenanigans in Bona-worcej-TFB group (though I don't think that's what is actually happening).

worcej

#10091 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:53 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm
What if Flum was the oracle?
We'd know.

worcej

#10092 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:55 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:58 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm
What if Flum was the oracle?
Then we'd know somebody's alignment
But how? Oh wait is oracle revealed if they die.

OK I feel dumb if that's actually it.
I'm sure this has passed by now ;)

worcej

#10093 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:58 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:19 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:52 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:20 pm

Maybe they thought cop!Chaqa would scan the GF? Would need to look back at Chaqa's biggest question marks.

Otherwise, no idea.
Holy hell. I like this idea. I might town read you less for it though.
Are we absolutely sure Bunny is the Miller?
I hate how me guessing this back on N1/D2 was semi-scummy but now this shit pops up :P

worcej

#10094 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:01 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:07 am
And I guess that's why I should never play Mafia in the Tub. I put my glasses back on, and now I'll be smart, calm, and collected.

People Scum will never Night Kill-WorceJ, Bona, Chaqa, TFB(?)
Town clears-WorceJ, Bona, Chaqa, Flum, Bunny, TFB
Mafia likes to kill town clears, so going for Flum isn't that surprising. We already know they want to keep the "Are PR is scum?!?!?(confirmed!!!!)" Controversy alive (And so do I, it's exciting!), And night killing any of them removes all that controversy and potential misKills. (Unless they night kill WorceJ to leave Bona as the lone Mafia, but... They wouldn't, right?).

Killing Flum has an obvious benefit, and if WorceJ has done the same Calculus, he might protect Flum, and Scum REALLY don't want WorceJ to get another scan off, and have a more solid alibi. So, there is a pretty easy explanation, assuming WorceJ and Chaqa are both townies. It does Make Mafia look like total chumps for losing SO badly on another play. Honesly, Mafia has to make a play. If someone claims Cop, I'll probably default to guessing they're Mafia fake-claiming, because if we have a Scum!Tom, Mafia has to go for it and have someone else claim they're cop.

Hmmm.... So... If no one counterclaims, and Tom is scum.... The only reason Mafia wouldn't counter... Is if They already claimed something else . . Are PR is Scum confirmed!!!!!
:?

snowy801

#10095 Post by snowy801 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:02 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:01 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:07 am
And I guess that's why I should never play Mafia in the Tub. I put my glasses back on, and now I'll be smart, calm, and collected.

People Scum will never Night Kill-WorceJ, Bona, Chaqa, TFB(?)
Town clears-WorceJ, Bona, Chaqa, Flum, Bunny, TFB
Mafia likes to kill town clears, so going for Flum isn't that surprising. We already know they want to keep the "Are PR is scum?!?!?(confirmed!!!!)" Controversy alive (And so do I, it's exciting!), And night killing any of them removes all that controversy and potential misKills. (Unless they night kill WorceJ to leave Bona as the lone Mafia, but... They wouldn't, right?).

Killing Flum has an obvious benefit, and if WorceJ has done the same Calculus, he might protect Flum, and Scum REALLY don't want WorceJ to get another scan off, and have a more solid alibi. So, there is a pretty easy explanation, assuming WorceJ and Chaqa are both townies. It does Make Mafia look like total chumps for losing SO badly on another play. Honesly, Mafia has to make a play. If someone claims Cop, I'll probably default to guessing they're Mafia fake-claiming, because if we have a Scum!Tom, Mafia has to go for it and have someone else claim they're cop.

Hmmm.... So... If no one counterclaims, and Tom is scum.... The only reason Mafia wouldn't counter... Is if They already claimed something else . . Are PR is Scum confirmed!!!!!
:?
I still think this is the most powerful emote on this site and the greatest gain out of this game

That or https://i.imgflip.com/5ojo8g.jpg

worcej

#10096 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:48 am
Chaqa saying that he wasn’t roleblocked because of godfather is nonsense and you guys are eating it up.

The theory isn’t nonsense, but there is no way were I scum that I would let a cop get a scan off when I was one of like the three most likely people to get scanned.

I’m off to bed, but Y’all need to take a step back and think how ridiculous that would be.
Let's assume 2/4 scum are dead and, of the alive ones, the GF is around.

The POE pool was 10 people, or 10% to scan the non-GF scum. If we expand to 3/4 scum left, it's still 20%.

At worst, my pool was only five players - Bona, Flum, TFB, Chaqa, and myself, which is also 20%.

This is why I think scum rolled the dice with only 2 left alive at this point.

worcej

#10097 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:12 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:00 am
President Eden wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:56 am
Anyway, everyone except snowy and Vecna have posted, so unless they make this day phase spicier than the cooking back home, I'm gonna end vote on Tom
Where did worcej go?
At the time this was posted I was smoking a cigar with my father-in-law and drinking an Old Fashioned discussing the Seahawks Victory and why the University of Washington football team blows and needs to fire their coach.

worcej

#10098 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:14 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:22 am
Also how the fuck have we passed post 10000 what's wrong with us
This coming from the mofo that's done over 10% of these posts...

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10099 Post by Chaqa » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:15 pm

Anyway based on the previous people I've mentioned wanting to scan I think if the Godfather theory is correct is has to be Snowy, Kgray, or Rivera.

snowy801

#10100 Post by snowy801 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:17 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:48 am
Chaqa saying that he wasn’t roleblocked because of godfather is nonsense and you guys are eating it up.

The theory isn’t nonsense, but there is no way were I scum that I would let a cop get a scan off when I was one of like the three most likely people to get scanned.

I’m off to bed, but Y’all need to take a step back and think how ridiculous that would be.
Let's assume 2/4 scum are dead and, of the alive ones, the GF is around.

The POE pool was 10 people, or 10% to scan the non-GF scum. If we expand to 3/4 scum left, it's still 20%.

At worst, my pool was only five players - Bona, Flum, TFB, Chaqa, and myself, which is also 20%.

This is why I think scum rolled the dice with only 2 left alive at this point.
If it's two we ought to have gotten someone else at some point. Do you imagine that was Jasnah or Jamiet?