M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: M70 - THE BASKET OF MUFFINS [HIDDEN]

#8741 Post by Durga » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:18 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:15 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:10 pm

This is a strange question.

First of all, you are voting for Ghug so I assume you scumread him? Therefore reacting "lol why" when I say I like the Ghug wagon is a very strange way for you to respond! If you don't think Ghug is scum then why is your vote on him?

Second of all, I am already voting for Ghug (with you) and have explained why several times.

In the case of Snowy it's possibly OMGUS but I'm seriously triggered by the fact that he made multiple posts saying that Ghug's vote for me was weird and that he didn't scumread me, and then moments later he plopped his vote on me.
I'm asking for *your* reasoning on why you're voting ghug.

Do you think scum!snowy would be that sloppy? Or is there something particularly scummy about the way he went about it?
I am voting for Ghug because I think his cries of "Oh my goodness we must save Jasnah at all costs" were indicative of a concerted attempt to save a scum partner D1. President Eden agrees.

Like I say maybe I am OMGUS-ing Snowy but he has been quite weird this game, and very snappy when questioned. I dunno.

I'm staying on Ghug but I certainly don't mind seeing the Snowy wagon too.
Do you have anything independent of your speculation that jasnah is scum that makes ghug scummy to you? Because you couldn't possibly know jasnah is scum unless you're scum so why would you base your vote off of that analysis as opposed to something more substantive?

President Eden

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#8742 Post by President Eden » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:19 pm
President Eden wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:16 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:14 pm
@President Eden:

You agreed with me last night that Ghug and Bozo both trying desperately to save their scum partner Jasnah D1 was a plausible scenario.

Will you therefore join Durga and I in voting for Ghug?
NOT YET.
How about now?
I'll consolidate near EOD but I have very strong opinions about my current vote and will not be moving it at this time

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8743 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

I don't buy arguments that trying to save jasnah are scum-indicative considering TFB was one of her biggest defenders and he's town.

Jamiet99uk

#8744 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Bonatogether
Doom427
rdrivera2005
TheFlyingBoat
Vecna

You peeps going to vote?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Durga

#8745 Post by Durga » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:21 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm
I don't buy arguments that trying to save jasnah are scum-indicative considering TFB was one of her biggest defenders and he's town.
I also defended her and I'm town.

Regardless of any of that, it's either scummy or foolish to assume she's scum and base your vote today off of that assumption.

Jamiet99uk

#8746 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:22 pm

kgray wrote:
Ok that's interesting.

Why are you voting for Ghug with us then? What else is scummy about his yellow hide? I'm not actually sure I can see you explaining today why you voted for Ghug although I think it's the right vote.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8747 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:21 pm
kgray wrote:
I also defended her and I'm town.

Regardless of any of that, it's either scummy or foolish to assume she's scum and base your vote today off of that assumption.
Well I defended her too, but I ended up on her wagon and you said you'd vote her over Chaqa. And I think you're town but neither of us are conftown, so I only said TFB.

Jamiet99uk

#8748 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:24 pm

President Eden wrote:
I'll consolidate near EOD but I have very strong opinions about my current vote and will not be moving it at this time
You are currently voting for Chaqa.

Your earlier theory was that Damo was the cop and Damo's death thus prevented a counter-claim, allowing dirty little Chaqa to prance around pretending to be clear.

This theory has been disproven by TheFlyingBurrito's autopsy result on Damo.

Do you think a different dead person was Cop, or do you think the real Cop is still among us, patiently waiting to claim?

BesharamSabi

#8749 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:27 pm

I guess I can change my Jamiet read to: he's actually investigating and asking questions about ghug.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8750 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:22 pm
kgray wrote:
Ok that's interesting.

Why are you voting for Ghug with us then? What else is scummy about his yellow hide? I'm not actually sure I can see you explaining today why you voted for Ghug although I think it's the right vote.
tbh the only time I thought ghug was towny was when I thought scum!Chaqa slipped that ghug was town.

A lot of it's omgus I guess but I don't think his push on me is genuine (particularly the fact that he thinks I'm obvscum because I'm not obvtown when he admitted I'm not playing like my scum game...), nor do I think he had any reason to make it such a large proportion of his contributions to the game.

I think him staying on a non-viable TFB wagon after bozo claimed doc is suspicious, and him moving to worcej after worjec CC'd is even worse.

Vecna

#8751 Post by Vecna » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:14 pm
Actually, maybe I should reread PE before I declare him obvtown. It's been a long time since I've closely read his posts.
I felt he was just on the edge for a long time, but the way he pursued that Chaqa thing over the discord attendance felt so incredibly towny.

Jamiet99uk

#8752 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:32 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:27 pm
I guess I can change my Jamiet read to: he's actually investigating and asking questions about ghug.
Everyone has questions about Ghug.

Doctors, psychologists, tax auditors, you name it.

Doom427

#8753 Post by Doom427 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether
Doom427
rdrivera2005
TheFlyingBoat
Vecna

You peeps going to vote?
I voted for tom, but for some reason, checking the bot, it... doesn't count that?

Don't love voting with a big focus on Jasnah as scum, even if I believe it. Snowy and Gray I sorta have trouble reading, b/c... for some reason my mind doesn't process either of their posts very well? Need more shitposting at night from them or something I guess. Vecna I have slight scummy feelings toward, but..

##VOTE TOM

Count it this time bot? Pls.

I don't know, it's weird he survived day 2. Objectively weird. Only makes sense to me if there was an effort in chaos to not vote Tom, for whatever reason. A lot of odd votes then could be chalked up to not wanting to kill team when one can avoid it.

President Eden

#8754 Post by President Eden » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:24 pm
President Eden wrote:
You are currently voting for Chaqa.

Your earlier theory was that Damo was the cop and Damo's death thus prevented a counter-claim, allowing dirty little Chaqa to prance around pretending to be clear.

This theory has been disproven by TheFlyingBurrito's autopsy result on Damo.

Do you think a different dead person was Cop, or do you think the real Cop is still among us, patiently waiting to claim?
I suspected Chaqa before it even occurred to me that damo could have been Cop, and my most recent arguments against him, since N3 yesterday, have had nothing to do with the identity of another Cop. While damo being Cop would obviously have sealed his guilt, damo not being Cop doesn't exonerate Chaqa.

I think it's highly unlikely that the real Cop is dead (whatever Chaqa's alignment), as lfischl didn't strike me as a Cop - seems like he would have cc'd Chaqa. So I think there's a Cop out there, patiently racking up scans and waiting for the right time. It'd be reasonable to think that you have a lot of time to wait, because there are so many straight up clears alive right now, and it isn't as though the game is bogging down on account of Chaqa's claim such that it needs addressing.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8755 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 pm

kgray wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
kgray wrote:
Ok that's interesting.

tbh the only time I thought ghug was towny was when I thought scum!Chaqa slipped that ghug was town.

A lot of it's omgus I guess but I don't think his push on me is genuine (particularly the fact that he thinks I'm obvscum because I'm not obvtown when he admitted I'm not playing like my scum game...), nor do I think he had any reason to make it such a large proportion of his contributions to the game.

I think him staying on a non-viable TFB wagon after bozo claimed doc is suspicious, and him moving to worcej after worjec CC'd is even worse.
Especially considering ghug had been doubting worcej as scum and literally said he didn't think worcej was scum 6 minutes before EOD. He kept saying bozo was a wagon he was okay with, but then near EOD shaded Durga for voting bozo and agreed with snowy's theory that bozo was scum's preferred wagon.

And I just don't see how he chooses to vote worcej over bozo when it comes down to it.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8756 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Bonatogether
Doom427
rdrivera2005
TheFlyingBoat
Vecna

You peeps going to vote?
I voted for tom, but for some reason, checking the bot, it... doesn't count that?

Don't love voting with a big focus on Jasnah as scum, even if I believe it. Snowy and Gray I sorta have trouble reading, b/c... for some reason my mind doesn't process either of their posts very well? Need more shitposting at night from them or something I guess. Vecna I have slight scummy feelings toward, but..

##VOTE TOM

Count it this time bot? Pls.

I don't know, it's weird he survived day 2. Objectively weird. Only makes sense to me if there was an effort in chaos to not vote Tom, for whatever reason. A lot of odd votes then could be chalked up to not wanting to kill team when one can avoid it.
Can you talk more about the underlined part, please? Who do you think was trying not to vote Tom, and considering bozo was scum, why would it be scummy for people to not vote Tom in the bozo vs Tom EOD?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8757 Post by Chaqa » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:30 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:14 pm
Actually, maybe I should reread PE before I declare him obvtown. It's been a long time since I've closely read his posts.
I felt he was just on the edge for a long time, but the way he pursued that Chaqa thing over the discord attendance felt so incredibly towny.
8-)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8758 Post by Chaqa » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:42 pm

The reason I want to vote Snowy or Rivera over ghug is I don't see scumGhug being so contrarian as ghug has been. It's minor town indicator for ghug.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8759 Post by kgray » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:43 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 pm
kgray wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Ok that's interesting.

Especially considering ghug had been doubting worcej as scum and literally said he didn't think worcej was scum 6 minutes before EOD. He kept saying bozo was a wagon he was okay with, but then near EOD shaded Durga for voting bozo and agreed with snowy's theory that bozo was scum's preferred wagon.

And I just don't see how he chooses to vote worcej over bozo when it comes down to it.
Or Tom... If he really thought bozo was the real doc, why not move to Tom to save bozo? Especially given this:
ghug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:58 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:48 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:44 pm
These wagons suck
You are voting for Kgray. Is Kgray your top scumread? If nobody joins you, who are your other preferences?
Yes. You. Maybe Tom.

BesharamSabi

#8760 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Can someone explain to me the Tom wagon because I really don't get it at all and feel like I'm missing something?