M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#8341 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:48 pm
TLDR:
- I thought lfischl was Oracle
- I believe TFB
- This only proves the Cop is still alive
- I accept it's logical not to kill Chaqa now
- I don't care, I think he's mafia, explained below
- I'm not budging but y'all can kill someone else, it's cool

---
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:36 pm
Can someone explain why everyone and their mothers thought lfischl was the JOAT

It is kinda weird the inno'd a clear and gravedug damo
Well, I thought he was the Oracle, actually, based on a couple of posts on day 1 that took specific interest in how the role worked. He obviously isn't.

I don't think he's the Cop, either, because I suspect lfischl would have been way more involved and excited for the game than he seemed to be, especially given that he could cc someone. I don't think he would have kept it quiet and died with it.

So unless Boat is mafia, which I don't believe, the real Cop - whoever it is - is still alive.

---

I recognize that it's likely strategically correct to wait for a Cop cc. If y'all want to do that, that's fine. I trust the real Cop to play this their way and make us proud. They don't specifically need to claim EON4 or on any given point. Selfishly, I would appreciate that they go for it sooner rather than later, but I don't have the info to know whether that's right or wrong, so do what's best.

I completely agree with kgray. There is no way you're convincing me that, after we killed bozo yesterday, mafia is doing anything but roleblocking the outed Doc and killing the outed Cop, especially after losing a WIFOM battle the previous night and giving us an extra misfire - just to go hunting PRs among the lurkers. No fucking way. That's not even arrogant, that's just reckless.

damo being VT does not confirm Chaqa to be the Cop. It only confirms damo is not the Cop. It does make it entirely reasonable to wait to kill him.

That said, in addition to my EON post, and to kgray's point, Chaqa's deeming kgray's theory a "scumslip" is, in my mind, pretty close to a scumslip itself. kgray's theory was not only internally consistent even without actual knowledge of the RB, but made perfect sense as a retort to the RB claim. I would have been suspicious of worcej for trying to argue it as a scumslip except that he's confirmed Doc. At least worcej plausibly could have missed the RB claim. But Chaqa literally just posted that he was RBed. kgray's post is a completely natural reaction to it. Even if she herself didn't actually see it, if you had just claimed RB, it would not make any sense to think that someone calling BS on the night's events was "scumslipping" by implying they knew what you just said. It's an unnatural reaction that to me fits far more with mafia trying to run with worcej making a logical error. worcej has the excuse of not literally being the person who gave the info. Chaqa does not.

---

Chaqa delenda est
Fuck you again

Vote me out or shut the fuck up

You keep moving the goalposts to justify your shitty ego read on me

Fuck off

Vecna

#8342 Post by Vecna » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:43 pm
Anyway I might town read kgray now
I mean, if it wasnt for me getting punked badly by her in the not-too-distant past, id be pretty vocal about my opinion there.

The curse of competence is real. Doesnt help that im still not 100% sure, but I dont see any of the scum motivation that people seem to be seeing.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8343 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 pm
Also I apologize if a couple of my posts came off heated, I was driving while I posted my start of day reacts and did not leave my customary :lol: emojis

Chaqa you're my bruv but you're mafia this game I'm sure of it
I’m not your fucking bruv

snowy801

#8344 Post by snowy801 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm

President Eden wrote:
TLDR:
- I believe TFB

---
snowy801 wrote:

Well, I thought he was the Oracle, actually, based on a couple of posts on day 1 that took specific interest in how the role worked. He obviously isn't.

I don't think he's the Cop, either, because I suspect lfischl would have been way more involved and excited for the game than he seemed to be, especially given that he could cc someone. I don't think he would have kept it quiet and died with it.

So unless Boat is mafia, which I don't believe, the real Cop - whoever it is - is still alive.

---

I recognize that it's likely strategically correct to wait for a Cop cc. If y'all want to do that, that's fine. I trust the real Cop to play this their way and make us proud. They don't specifically need to claim EON4 or on any given point. Selfishly, I would appreciate that they go for it sooner rather than later, but I don't have the info to know whether that's right or wrong, so do what's best.

I completely agree with kgray. There is no way you're convincing me that, after we killed bozo yesterday, mafia is doing anything but roleblocking the outed Doc and killing the outed Cop, especially after losing a WIFOM battle the previous night and giving us an extra misfire - just to go hunting PRs among the lurkers. No fucking way. That's not even arrogant, that's just reckless.

damo being VT does not confirm Chaqa to be the Cop. It only confirms damo is not the Cop. It does make it entirely reasonable to wait to kill him.

That said, in addition to my EON post, and to kgray's point, Chaqa's deeming kgray's theory a "scumslip" is, in my mind, pretty close to a scumslip itself. kgray's theory was not only internally consistent even without actual knowledge of the RB, but made perfect sense as a retort to the RB claim. I would have been suspicious of worcej for trying to argue it as a scumslip except that he's confirmed Doc. At least worcej plausibly could have missed the RB claim. But Chaqa literally just posted that he was RBed. kgray's post is a completely natural reaction to it. Even if she herself didn't actually see it, if you had just claimed RB, it would not make any sense to think that someone calling BS on the night's events was "scumslipping" by implying they knew what you just said. It's an unnatural reaction that to me fits far more with mafia trying to run with worcej making a logical error. worcej has the excuse of not literally being the person who gave the info. Chaqa does not.

---

Chaqa delenda est
I mean I'm with you man but I still don't think we kill him

At least he's taking RB out of the question

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8345 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Vecna wrote:
Durga wrote:
I mean, if it wasnt for me getting punked badly by her in the not-too-distant past, id be pretty vocal about my opinion there.

The curse of competence is real. Doesnt help that im still not 100% sure, but I dont see any of the scum motivation that people seem to be seeing.
wtf you've been declaring me obvtown for like 4 phases

Fluminator

#8346 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Chaqa stop please.
Take a break.

snowy801

#8347 Post by snowy801 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 pm
President Eden wrote:
Also I apologize if a couple of my posts came off heated, I was driving while I posted my start of day reacts and did not leave my customary :lol: emojis

Chaqa you're my bruv but you're mafia this game I'm sure of it
I’m not your fucking bruv
Chaqa chill just a game

President Eden

#8348 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:53 pm

Chaqa wrote:
President Eden wrote:
TLDR:
- I believe TFB

---
snowy801 wrote:

---

---

Chaqa delenda est
Fuck you again

Vote me out or shut the fuck up

You keep moving the goalposts to justify your shitty ego read on me

Fuck off
It's pretty obvious they don't want to do it, and it's not really productive to keep pushing it right now, so nah, I'm good with my vote g

President Eden

#8349 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 pm

Anyway on other topics, kgray is townie to me, which makes me wonder a bit about ghug, but I don't have anything prepped for that. Just don't want to be focused exclusively on my one target here

President Eden

#8350 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:56 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:46 pm
On the other hand wouldn't scum!Tom have claimed something EoD2

I don't really mind this since Tom's more or less forcing us to flip him eventually but that's always on the back of my mind
I think EOD2 was rather chaotic, he might not have realized he needed to claim. He didn't become a real lead wagon or threat to be one until actually less than a minute in the day, so unlike the other two he didn't have any notice

Vecna

#8351 Post by Vecna » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:59 pm

kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Durga wrote:

And you feel its been as strong as it wouldve been in the past?

Im not voting you. im not stopping others from acting.

Vecna

#8352 Post by Vecna » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:01 pm

That last post was phrased pretty terribly.

Anyways im going to bed before this shit gets stuck in my head and im a zombie tomorrow

Fluminator

#8353 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:02 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:23 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:20 pm
100% Town:
Bonatogether
Chaqa
Fluminator
TheFlyingBoat
Worcej

95% town
BunnyGo

People who bleed town this game
Durga
rdrivera2005
snowy801
President Eden

People who bleed town, but they're ghug so...
Ghug

Current POE pile for me:
BesharamSabi
Doom427
Jamiet99uk
kgray
Tom Bombadil
Vecna
Good list. I'd add Sabi to the town pile due to town slips that are so out there I can't believe they're fake. I also disagree with your snowy read, but that's fine. I'll try to post some heavy analysis after work.
Sabi being town is probably correct. I admit I haven't analyzed them at all or tried to read them in the slightest yet.

Snowy has just created so much content in a very stream of conscious townie thought process (even though I don't agree with many of his takes) that would be absolutely exhausting to fake for this long. I can easily follow his thought processes even when he doesn't vocalize them directly and I usually can't do that with scum.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8354 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:03 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:59 pm
kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:

And you feel its been as strong as it wouldve been in the past?

Im not voting you. im not stopping others from acting.
It doesn't seem that different from past games? I'm not sure. But you have been very vocal that you strongly townread me.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8355 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 pm

People I will vote for today:
ghug
kgray
rdrivera2005
snowy801

Bonatogether

#8356 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:09 pm
How did you know I wasn't RB'ed?
I don't? I'm saying scum would RB the doc and kill the cop. That's what I'd have done.
Makes me think scum team is wicked inexperienced.
doom/sabi/jasnah/chaqa scumteam lmao

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8357 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Day 1 VCA doesn't look great for ghug if my belief jasnah was scum is true.

I also think he's the type who would play up the misdirection strategy scum seems to be employing.

I'm not so sure kgray or rivera would go for it.

Maybe snowy, but I haven't seem his scumgame. His imposter game is usually pretty strong, though.

TheFlyingBoat

#8358 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:11 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 pm

I don't? I'm saying scum would RB the doc and kill the cop. That's what I'd have done.
Makes me think scum team is wicked inexperienced.
doom/sabi/jasnah/chaqa scumteam lmao
Uhhh...what about bozo?

Fluminator

#8359 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Actually, maybe I should reread PE before I declare him obvtown. It's been a long time since I've closely read his posts.

Bonatogether

#8360 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:15 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:47 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:39 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:39 pm

Bona wasn't a town clear EoD1...
Oh right sorry wasn't thinking

What made you choose him?
High levels of engagement with me, lots of useful posts in general but a nagging feeling about him I wanted to resolve. In addition kgray seemed to take issue with Bona starting a wagon on her and there was some suggestion there was a Bona-Durga alignment tie around that time. There may have been other linkages to Bona at that time by other players and I figured if I could get a read on Bona that could give me some information not just about him but on others as well based on how they reacted around him.
LMAO the me and durga thing was a selection biased as fuck bungo post that he tried for no one else.