M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#7941 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:30 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:32 am
I don't know anything about Sabi's extenuating circumstances that you all seem to be keyed into but she does find a lot of reasons (real or not I don't know why I have to say this guys it's not a crime to suspect people of lying in mafia) to disappear for extended periods of time

Also is weirdly insistent she's obvtown which is not obvious at all

Still don't think she's scum but since the topic came up

Also I don't think there's any material harm in assuming Jasnah's town. I've actually been coming around to Jasnah=scum theory myself lately but like, it's a minor thing to be wrong about at best

Eden seems like he's got some good ideas going but I can't be arsed to read them right now maybe later
Do you want the truth:

Saturday I had a meltdown during vdl and quit diplomacy. Sunday I was on a bender to cope with my meltdown.

Yesterday I found out my friend was missing and then found out he passed away from a car accident.

Here's one of the news articles on my friend: https://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers ... ssion=true

You can verify this by my Twitter and discord that I was processing his death and wanted time for that.

Anything else you want to pry about with my mental health?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7942 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:30 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:25 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:21 pm
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:03 am
not meme answer: I appreciate you augmenting what was already a good point with some context from past games. I know I at least was lacking it, and it really puts the difference in the claims into stark contrast.

Chaqa...?
I don’t see any significant difference in the crumbs. They’re both something easily linking to my role but not obvious if you don’t know.

I couldn’t exactly just say or spell “Resolute” without it being obvious
From my perspective the difference is how invested you were in making the crumb. The porky pig one was something you obviously thought about and meticulously planned. Your crumb here doesn’t show the same level of excitement about your role, imo

I’m not trying to hassle you, you don’t have to respond.
FWIW I don’t have much experience with the crumbing thing. In like all the time I’ve played I’ve only been a PR a small handful of times

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7943 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Whatever Bunny.

I’m done defending my crumbs and I’m just gonna not crumb at all in the future as it’s apparently more believable.

BesharamSabi

#7944 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:35 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:28 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:26 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:29 am
bozo then inserts himself into the miller claim discussion responding to ghug about pros and cons.

TFB follows bozo to this new conversation, responding to him again but agreeing this time.

bozo quotes Sabi's response calling TFB sus for wanting to kill people. bozo says to Sabi that killing is necessary, but just not Day 1. Sabi never responds.

Flum announces he's with bozo and votes for no-kill

Long break while Flum fucks around with the bot's sorting system.

LOOOOONG break.

then bozo is back asking kgray about whether she has played with Sabi and Bona elsewhere.

Then bozo asks Vecna *where* he played diplomacy 1,5 weeks ago.

Bona answers bozo that he, kgray, and Sabi play diplomacy together.

kgray responds next confirming they've played vF2F dip. Then sabi responds too.

snowy discusses no-kill some more and bozo engages.

----------------------------

Ok, it's very late and I need sleep. The only thing I'm seeing from this is a weird feeling that Sabi was uncomfortable engaging directly with bozo. They engages with almost everyone else, but only bozo when he specifically asks.

Maybe @Doom your reading also sees something?
It's not a conspiracy I was talking to people I actually knew. Do you want the list of the people I am friends with in this game? So you can see my interactions fit that?
Welcome back. Sure!
Kgray
Tfb
Jasnah
Bona
Durga

We are all friends and on a shit posting discord server. They all convinced me to play mafia on here. Hence all my joke vote Bona jokes because during popcorn mafia I always voted on Bona (you can verify this with the nexus mafia discord).

Anything else you want to pry about?

BesharamSabi

#7945 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:37 pm

I am so sorry that I have had a terrible mental health week that lead me to be MIA. If that makes me sus, then sure. I just find it insulting and harsh to think I was lying about my issues this week. Fuck off if you think any of this was fake. I feel disgusted and unwelcomed in this space at the moment.

Jamiet99uk

#7946 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:39 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:37 pm
I am so sorry that I have had a terrible mental health week that lead me to be MIA. If that makes me sus, then sure. I just find it insulting and harsh to think I was lying about my issues this week. Fuck off if you think any of this was fake. I feel disgusted and unwelcomed in this space at the moment.
No, it's fine, you are welcome here.

Some people are just more welcoming than others.

Very sorry to hear about your friend, that's awful. Hope you're holding up ok.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

BunnyGo

#7947 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm
Whatever Bunny.

I’m done defending my crumbs and I’m just gonna not crumb at all in the future as it’s apparently more believable.
I think you enjoy it too much; just like I do.

BesharamSabi

#7948 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Anyway I'm leaving again, I regret catching up on posts. See yall tomorrow or whatever. This did not help my mood at all.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7949 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:07 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:18 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:13 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:22 am

I think Doom have been pretty towny. I think if no other info come around, next day should be between Sabi, lfishcl, Tom and me as we are the biggest question marks and not good choices to be around closer to the end. Maybe throw TFB in this pot too.
Do not kill lfischl
And if you missed my reasoning, it’s because he casually placed an anchor vote for bozo making it 5-3-3 bozo-me-bona and then left for the last half hour of the day. Scum doesn’t put their teammate further in the lead like that when there’s two town counterwagons right behind.
I totally missed this reasoning. I tend to agree, but need to look closer at what the momentum was.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7950 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Who are your top three scumreads at this moment rdr?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7951 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:18 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:12 pm
This is a hard question. I had a lot more town reads then scumreads, that´s why I am advocating going for POE.

I would say you, Jamiet and one from the more active players. Vecna isn´t exactly impressive this game and Kgray is improving but I can´t sill say she is obvtown.

Yours?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7952 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:18 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
This is a hard question. I had a lot more town reads then scumreads, that´s why I am advocating going for POE.

I would say you, Jamiet and one from the more active players. Vecna isn´t exactly impressive this game and Kgray is improving but I can´t sill say she is obvtown.

Yours?
Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

You think Jamie bussed bozo?

I kinda think kgray and Durga would be the most likely to bus scum bozo. Kgray for reasons given (needing towncred, gutsy as scum, wagon dying D2). Durga because she has a low opinion of bozos scum game and may have thought he couldn’t have gotten out of the crosshairs.

I do not think Jamie is a likely candidate to bus bozo here.

Why do you think so? Or do you think bozo may have been the actual doc?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7953 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

Yours?
Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

I kinda think kgray and Durga would be the most likely to bus scum bozo. Kgray for reasons given (needing towncred, gutsy as scum, wagon dying D2). Durga because she has a low opinion of bozos scum game and may have thought he couldn’t have gotten out of the crosshairs.

I think Jamiet is capable of bussing Bozo. And so do Kray for sure. I confess I still need to re-read the second part of D2 to get more context, I was ill and missed more then 50 pages at least, so I am not basing much of my reads on this.

Ghug and Snowy are interesting options, I am townreading both, why you think they are scum?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7954 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

Yours?
Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

Sorry for butting in, but I don't think Durga is likely to have bussed bozo. She was one of the first people suspecting him D1, well before he had any pressure, and I don't think she draws attention to her teammate like that.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7955 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:34 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:29 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

Yours?
Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

Sorry for butting in, but I don't think Durga is likely to have bussed bozo. She was one of the first people suspecting him D1, well before he had any pressure, and I don't think she draws attention to her teammate like that.
Agree with Kgray again. Durga also hates bussing and I hardly see her bussing for nothing in a no-reveal game.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7956 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:36 pm

Was Durga not one of the people who busser summit on day 1 awhile back?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7957 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:43 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:34 pm
kgray wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

Agree with Kgray again. Durga also hates bussing and I hardly see her bussing for nothing in a no-reveal game.
This bussing for nothing is nonsense. Why do people keep saying this? There are essentially two potential Oracle reveals. If Oracle reveals scum, bussing scum would get incredible towncred. There is a cop and cop scan from JOAT. There are many ways scum can get revealed. (Plus, webdip is bussing happy anyway and I don’t know how much people would chance their ways to adapt to a no flip game).

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7958 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:36 pm
iirc she jumped on when it was looking inevitable. summit was one of the most obvious scum I've ever seen and nobody was going to defend him. I think it was me, Flum and maybe HR who were initially super pushing him, and his team joined in after momentum was already there. Not the same as here when Durga was proactively noting suspicion of bozo.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7959 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:36 pm
Yes, but he was so obvious scum that all scumteam bussed him on D1. And it wasn´t a no-reveal game so that worked pretty well (and you know it).

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7960 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:43 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:34 pm
kgray wrote:

This bussing for nothing is nonsense. Why do people keep saying this? There are essentially two potential Oracle reveals. If Oracle reveals scum, bussing scum would get incredible towncred. There is a cop and cop scan from JOAT. There are many ways scum can get revealed. (Plus, webdip is bussing happy anyway and I don’t know how much people would chance their ways to adapt to a no flip game).
It's not really about it being no-reveal, at least not with my read of Durga. I just don't think she does that ever.