M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
snowy801

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#7541 Post by snowy801 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:33 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:32 pm
President Eden wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:21 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:20 pm

it's let's get this bread but like 1 letter forward
uhhhhh you were definitely my third guess yup uh huh
It was obvious immediately. Come on
Yeah it took me half a second to realize and like 5 more seconds to figure out the "cipher"

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7542 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:34 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:24 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:23 pm
Lasst uns dieses Brot nehmen.
German now? Clear scum. Germans are always the bad guys in movies. Didn't you watch Die Hard?
Did you know that Die Hard is German for "the hard"?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7543 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:34 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:28 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm
kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:49 pm

Why do you think it's so good to oracle jasnah, then?
What?

Jasnah isn't "a random DK that didn't claim shit"

Jasnah claimed Miller.

What a weird question from Kgray there.
Jamie you can't still be on this. She pretty clearly retracted.
The supposed retraction you guys said looked like a double-down to me.

President Eden

#7544 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:34 pm

Why y’all makin my boy Boat look stupid. Just cuz he likes the Longhorns doesn’t mean he deserves all this.

Jamiet99uk

#7545 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:35 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:28 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm
What?

Jasnah isn't "a random DK that didn't claim shit"

Jasnah claimed Miller.

What a weird question from Kgray there.
Jamie you can't still be on this. She pretty clearly retracted.
No she didn't.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Vecna

#7546 Post by Vecna » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:43 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 pm
Oh will you actually get to fuck. Chaqa's vote on me was a fake vote with a "0" instead of an "o" in "vote".

(Like instead of ##Vote President Eden it was like ##V0te President Eden)

Very.

Funny.

FFS.
thats a yikes from me bro

TheFlyingBoat

#7547 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:53 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:14 pm
<snip snip>
A few things:

<snip>
>How do you parse scum!lfischl voting for bozo and not bona if you think bona is conftown and bozo is confscum?

Did lfischl ever consider voting bona? I don't know why bona is the comp here. I think it is pretty easy to square away as random though. The guy had unexplained scum reads on bozo, Eden, and Jamie beyond Eden and Jamie fighting a lot (mutually exclusive reads between Eden and Jamie). I suppose the fact he lazily threw a vote on lfischl for unclear reasons and then just left does lean credence to the idea he's just inactive town, which is fair. Thanks.

>Did you really just copy and paste a previous read you had of me and add some stuff about being worried I'm gaslighting you? And please explain why my D1 voting was scummy. I have not heard you give a reason that makes sense to me. Especially since worcej is now conf!town - why would I as scum have any incentive to vote him out over jasnah after Chaqa claimed? Why is moving to jasnah scummy?

I have a semi-continuously evolving doc that I add and remove stuff from when I feel like it. The Day 1 part for you hasn't changed like it has for other so it stayed there as it informs the rest. I thought I explained it pretty though roughly earlier, but Cha -> Jas is weird because most people voted Jasnah because of a strong belief in the towniness of Jasnah and a strong desire to avoid a town kill. I liked the justification that you gave on Day 1 for voting to save her with like 6-7 hours left in the day because it was coherent and sound. I didn't recall you mentioning why you had a town read on Worcej at point in Day 1 when I made my list and now that I've reread your Day 1 posts I still don't see it. I see some claims that you didn't like it or didn't get it but I saw no actual explanation for why ever on D1. Worcej is obviously town now, but what on Day 1 led you to believe it was more likely he was town than someone you seemed very confident was town because her play would make no sense as scum?

tl;dr: If you weren't voting for jasnah and voted for Chaqa you were part of a group of people that thought jasnah was very likely town and that avoiding a DK on her was good. Once Chaqa CCed the next obvious play for most, which is what literally every other Chaqa voter besides you and PE did, is to vote for worcej. And given PE had his vote on Jasnah before he switched it to Chaqa, I find that more self-explanatory.

>And this is going to sound like I'm shading you, but that's only because it is.... I love that your one question in here is something ghug himself pointed out being suspicious that nobody was asking about. Do you have any other VCA-type thoughts? You're into puzzles, I'd think you'd be doing a bit more thinking about what makes sense rather than give reads based on emotional stuff, mechs discussions, and activity levels.

This game hasn't been conducive to the VCA I'd normally like to do. We've had what 5 non VT role claims in 2 days that make resolving this mess in a coherent manner incredibly hard since when the chips finally fall it's often due to these PR claims and not based on prior reads as much. Doubt I'll get much useful VCA out of today either given hammer bozo is imo the easy and correct call, but I'll check the bot again to see if anything stands out.

Jamiet99uk

#7548 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Well anyway back to ##Vote Boz0theclown
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

TheFlyingBoat

#7549 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:58 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:29 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
snip

ghug

Slight scum. I really liked ghug's good posts. I feel like there was a lot I learned that helped me process the Day 1 turns from him and that his posts generally helped contribute to town thinking through things in a thoughtful fashion. This behavior continued in Day 2 when he gave an ultimately prescient read on Worcej based on meta. Up until just now when going through all his D2/D3 stuff I thought ghug was Med Town, but now I look at EOD2 vote where after saying in the middle of the day he has strong town reads on Worcej he chooses to vote for worcej with 1 minute left AFTER worcej counterclaims the doctor. I see ghug give a half explanation of it at SoN2 but I don't think it's nearly deep enough.

Can you explain why after thinking worcej is solid town all day you choose to believe bozo's doc claim over his?

snip
Hey, someone finally asked

I answered overnight, but basically I thought the doc on the block claiming and then scum on the block counterclaiming was more likely than scum on the block claiming the PR that the next person on the block happened to have. I also felt in the hour or so leading up that there was something wrong with the bozo wagon, which made me inclined to believe him when he claimed.

Why is this the only bold question in your read list.
It was my only real question in the read list and your block was pretty long. I wanted you to see it and answer and not have to hound you multiple times. kgray scum read me D1 for a bit because she thought I dodged her question when i just missed it and I didn't want to inappropriately do the same for you.

I must have missed your answer during the night, but fair enough on the first sentence, but to follow up on the second, what gave you the feeling something was wrong with the bozo wagon/what did you feel was wrong with it?

Jamiet99uk

#7550 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:59 pm

Bozo hasn't posted in 17.5 hours and only posted one more post after self-voting. I think that voting him out is still the most sensible play.

President Eden

#7551 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:55 pm
So.

Your conclusion appears to be that you do not have the courage of your convictions. You are unwilling to go one-on-one with me. You accept your claim against me is weak.

Good.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7552 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:01 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:58 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:29 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
snip

ghug

Slight scum. I really liked ghug's good posts. I feel like there was a lot I learned that helped me process the Day 1 turns from him and that his posts generally helped contribute to town thinking through things in a thoughtful fashion. This behavior continued in Day 2 when he gave an ultimately prescient read on Worcej based on meta. Up until just now when going through all his D2/D3 stuff I thought ghug was Med Town, but now I look at EOD2 vote where after saying in the middle of the day he has strong town reads on Worcej he chooses to vote for worcej with 1 minute left AFTER worcej counterclaims the doctor. I see ghug give a half explanation of it at SoN2 but I don't think it's nearly deep enough.

Can you explain why after thinking worcej is solid town all day you choose to believe bozo's doc claim over his?

snip
Hey, someone finally asked

I answered overnight, but basically I thought the doc on the block claiming and then scum on the block counterclaiming was more likely than scum on the block claiming the PR that the next person on the block happened to have. I also felt in the hour or so leading up that there was something wrong with the bozo wagon, which made me inclined to believe him when he claimed.

Why is this the only bold question in your read list.
It was my only real question in the read list and your block was pretty long. I wanted you to see it and answer and not have to hound you multiple times. kgray scum read me D1 for a bit because she thought I dodged her question when i just missed it and I didn't want to inappropriately do the same for you.

I must have missed your answer during the night, but fair enough on the first sentence, but to follow up on the second, what gave you the feeling something was wrong with the bozo wagon/what did you feel was wrong with it?
I answered this during the day: I didn't like the people on the wagon, and usually wagons don't take such commanding leads as the day is coming to an end.

I'm more asking why you chose to ask exactly one question in the read list, and why it was that one.

Jamiet99uk

#7553 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 pm

President Eden wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
So.

Your conclusion appears to be that you do not have the courage of your convictions. You are unwilling to go one-on-one with me. You accept your claim against me is weak.

Good.
I'm sure I've heard those words somewhere before.

Is your scumread on me genuine now? Do you think I have participated yet?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7554 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:59 pm
Bozo hasn't posted in 17.5 hours and only posted one more post after self-voting. I think that voting him out is still the most sensible play.
You- you don't think he's... scum, do you?

snowy801

#7555 Post by snowy801 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Eden please the man has a family probably

snowy801

#7556 Post by snowy801 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:03 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Impossible this must be scum theatre from wooster and bofa

Jamiet99uk

#7557 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:04 pm

glub wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Yes, I think he's scum.

TheFlyingBoat

#7558 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:05 pm

ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
But that's...that's unpossible!

TheFlyingBoat

#7559 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:06 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:03 pm
ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Impossible this must be scum theatre from wooster and bofa
Well, ackshually it's pronounced worcejershir and deez nuts

President Eden

#7560 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:06 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
President Eden wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
So.

Good.
I'm sure I've heard those words somewhere before.

Is your scumread on me genuine now? Do you think I have participated yet?
I’m not sure about “heard” per se…

My suspicion was always genuine, you just took it to mean a lot more than it did the first time around :lol:
Now I would say it’s more about you being less townie than a lot of other people, plus your development on bozo across the board is a little weird to me. Walk me through your day 2 reads some? You can skip the part about me if you want as that’s been quite clearly covered