M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
TheFlyingBoat

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5321 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm

This game confounds the mind. Just wtf?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5322 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Woah calm down worc

I've been with you, it's incredibly obvious you're the real one here

worcej

#5323 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

This is my second post.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#5324 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

worcej you gotta calm down, please

worcej

#5325 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

This is my third post.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5326 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

IMO Bozo is clearly scum.

Bona is basically town clear for pushing the wagon.

snowy801

#5327 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:15 pm
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!! I HATE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHO NEVER LISTEN TO ME, NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM DOING, AND THOSE THAT CANNOT SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING PRIDE FOR ONE SECOND TO NOT RISK FLIPPING AN IMPORTANT PR!

There is no retraction to be made - scum now know because you all are fucking stupid.

How many fucking clues do you all need?!?! I keep defending myself over and over, to the point I think scum are onto me. I bring up the counts of how many times you all DK me intentionally for you to pay attention and perhaps realize to NOT DAYKILL ME FOR ONCE!

What's even worse is it would've been totally awesome to just keep on going, because the likelihood of me being ever NK'ed was none, but because ya'll dipshits were so stacked on me for stupid reasons I had to fucking claim so that bozo couldn't become a default clear.

Snowy: DIPSHIT! YOUR FLASH WAGONING FUCKING CAUSES THIS SITUATION! Good job getting a PR outed with your high-level, ego-filled play.

Sabi: JFC how wrong you have been this entire time. I've been arguing and pushing for you to try harder, only for you to just jump on me for no reason!

Durga/Tom/Flum/TFB/ghug: WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOUR VOTES FROM?!?! You are either worthless town or OBV!scum now for this bullshit.

Best part is, none of you will even believe my HC against bozo, but at least now you can look at all the people who pushed me and didn't comment on bozo, because there are a few scum in the names listed above.

I will be either killed or RB'ed for perpetuity. GJ the dumb townies who wagoned me.
In my defense

brb

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5328 Post by Tom Bombadil » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

I should have claimed doc too.

But in reality, gut reaction is that worcej seems sincere in his…rage. So inclined to think he is truthful. Did you crumb worcej?

Fluminator

#5329 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

worcej wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!! I HATE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHO NEVER LISTEN TO ME, NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM DOING, AND THOSE THAT CANNOT SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING PRIDE FOR ONE SECOND TO NOT RISK FLIPPING AN IMPORTANT PR!

There is no retraction to be made - scum now know because you all are fucking stupid.

How many fucking clues do you all need?!?! I keep defending myself over and over, to the point I think scum are onto me. I bring up the counts of how many times you all DK me intentionally for you to pay attention and perhaps realize to NOT DAYKILL ME FOR ONCE!

What's even worse is it would've been totally awesome to just keep on going, because the likelihood of me being ever NK'ed was none, but because ya'll dipshits were so stacked on me for stupid reasons I had to fucking claim so that bozo couldn't become a default clear.

Snowy: DIPSHIT! YOUR FLASH WAGONING FUCKING CAUSES THIS SITUATION! Good job getting a PR outed with your high-level, ego-filled play.

Sabi: JFC how wrong you have been this entire time. I've been arguing and pushing for you to try harder, only for you to just jump on me for no reason!

Durga/Tom/Flum/TFB/ghug: WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOUR VOTES FROM?!?! You are either worthless town or OBV!scum now for this bullshit.

Best part is, none of you will even believe my HC against bozo, but at least now you can look at all the people who pushed me and didn't comment on bozo, because there are a few scum in the names listed above.

I will be either killed or RB'ed for perpetuity. GJ the dumb townies who wagoned me.
Chill out. I didn't vote you until Bozo claimed doc

Vecna

#5330 Post by Vecna » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

positive first impressions;

Pretty sure you shouldve listened to me and that Worc was the obv doc claimant there

Theres a few harder to sort slots that look quite a bit better now coming out of that. Lfischl comes to mind if Bozo is indeed scum.

Still thinking its very possible Jasnah was indeed scum and Bozo was scurrying to save her.

Snowie still looking pretty bah-ha-had with Bozo being scum.

Jamiet99uk

#5331 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Worcej, you are not dead. Calm down a little or you'll make Ghug upset.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#5332 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm
i hate this game
"kgray-celaph scumteam" deja vu

snowy801

#5333 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Chaqa wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
This is the funniest mafia game I've ever been in

Anyone else think they're both scum?
Yeah.

Unrionically i called my Tom-Bozo-janah-??? shot earlier.

Still figuring out the fourth
Though in Tom's defense (or lack thereof), he didn't also claim doc which would've absolutely killed me

BesharamSabi

#5334 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm

worcej wrote:

I love you baby cakes. I have backed off your wagon, even voted for tfb at the last moment. Will you ever forgive me sweetheart? 🥺🥺🥺

worcej

#5335 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Woah calm down worc

I've been with you, it's incredibly obvious you're the real one here
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm
worcej you gotta calm down, please
I'll be calm eventually. You have no idea how irate I am at the dumbass votes from Durga, TFB, Flum, Tom, and ghug.

Bozo dies D3, hard and fast. There is no discussion to be made.

Durga

#5336 Post by Durga » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 pm

i tried getting bozo don't get mad at me

President Eden

#5337 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 pm

I actually don't mind the no-kill and was mulling over how to tie it, but things moved really fast. Seemed like a situation where it would be helpful to get more information. But maybe that's a really dumb take. The resident galactic brains will probably swarm to fill me in soon.

There is no specific inherent reason to believe either Doctor claimant. Doctor is the most valuable role remaining, so bozo would fakeclaim it on principle if mafia. And if bozo's claim is true, worcej was plainly going to die, so of course he is also incentivized to fakeclaim, and he might as well counterclaim Doctor so that he can trade for the true Doctor. Usually you believe a counterclaimant, but the dynamic changes when the counterclaimant is slated to die absent a counterclaim.

If either of them have convincing crumbs, they should probably come forward with them now, because mafia obviously knows which claim is real; I don't see a meaningful tactical advantage to withholding that information. It's probably best for us not to discuss the matter until EON2, though, and I will withhold my own analysis until then.

As an aside, or maybe as a starting point for discussion - Chaqa, bozo, why on Earth did y'all claim so late when your wagons were manifestly obvious before the deadline? I guess whether this is good or bad depends on how you feel about chaos at EOD. (I wonder if Tom's opinion changed :lol:)

The chaos of this EOD reinforces in my mind that the talkers are basically all town. Chaos comes from uncertainty, and uncertainty stems here from a lack of obvious targets and a lack of flips to figure out our progress. There might be at most one bad guy in the movers and shakers. This game definitely feels to me like one where town is calling all of the shots, the narrative frame is extremely dynamic.

Fluminator

#5338 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 pm

On the bright side, we're going to get a confirmed scum out of this which is a bit of a miracle in this setup and we might actually get associative tells assuming scum thought it was safe to defend teammates.

Vecna

#5339 Post by Vecna » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
i hate this game
Ironically, Bona also came out looking pretty good to me.

Happy I changed my mind on you last minute. Good going Bona

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#5340 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 pm
positive first impressions;

Pretty sure you shouldve listened to me and that Worc was the obv doc claimant there

Theres a few harder to sort slots that look quite a bit better now coming out of that. Lfischl comes to mind if Bozo is indeed scum.

Still thinking its very possible Jasnah was indeed scum and Bozo was scurrying to save her.

Snowie still looking pretty bah-ha-had with Bozo being scum.
snowy looks worse if bozo is scum? why?