M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
bozotheclown
Posts: 8808
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1824

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4441 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:34 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:33 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:29 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:57 pm

Should I twiddle my thumbs instead?
I am not trying to tell you what to do, but your conclusion on me is incorrect.
Why is your previous meta so radically inapplicable?
I think you are basing it off of a small subset of my town games.
2

worcej
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3841

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4442 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:34 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm
I am going to be unavailable for most of the day, I hope to be back by EOD.
How convenient.

kgray's done the work for me - but your weird insistence that because I 100% believed Chaqa was the cop is a sign of being scum is garbage.

In a short span of time (~less than an hour), Chaqa claimed, I was pissed and posted my rage at the collective group playing because we forced a PR claim, and then Chaqa pulled back the claim.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4443 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm
Dredging up some content:
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:26 pm
worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:20 pm
@Sabi

You don't know my meta, which is fine, but I habitually always attack votes on me. In this case, the wagon was indeed fucking awful.
I just think it's just weird that everyone magically hopped off your wagon when you posted that comment. It's off to me. I'm sorry if you feel like this is an attack on you. I'm just trying to figure out people's thought process.
This is the only substantive reason I can find Sabi having a reason to want to kill me. The thing Sabi finds off has occurred multiple times with other people, yet her 'gut' about me sticks out and has resurfaced again today.

Go read Sabi's D1 and see how much she wants to get people to vote me and how little of anything else Sabi did.

I'm telling you - this is lazy scum play.
Sabi is they/them.

@Sabi, now that you know that worcej couldn't be sending some sort of planned signal since there wasn't scumchat, why are you still sketched out by this happening?
4

bozotheclown
Posts: 8808
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1824

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4444 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:29 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:23 pm


Hey can you respond to my musings about how Chaqa wasn't worried about the implications of claiming because he's not really the cop? And specifically why you're more worried on worcej's assessment of the situation than Chaqa's?
I agree there are good reasons to doubt Chaqa as the cop, and I did not think he was the cop either, but if I am correct about worcej, then Chaqa is very likely the cop.
I don't know how you could possibly be more convinced about worcej than Chaqa, and I think you're doing your tunnel thing you do as scum where you deflect any questions/points that undermine your theories, and I think you and Chaqa are scumbuddies.

##vote bozo
i am sorry, but you are mistaken on me being mafia, time will tell who is right about worcej/Chaqa.
3

worcej
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3841

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4445 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:36 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 pm
worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm
Dredging up some content:
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:26 pm


I just think it's just weird that everyone magically hopped off your wagon when you posted that comment. It's off to me. I'm sorry if you feel like this is an attack on you. I'm just trying to figure out people's thought process.
This is the only substantive reason I can find Sabi having a reason to want to kill me. The thing Sabi finds off has occurred multiple times with other people, yet her 'gut' about me sticks out and has resurfaced again today.

Go read Sabi's D1 and see how much she wants to get people to vote me and how little of anything else Sabi did.

I'm telling you - this is lazy scum play.
Sabi is they/them.

@Sabi, now that you know that worcej couldn't be sending some sort of planned signal since there wasn't scumchat, why are you still sketched out by this happening?
Fuck - I was trying incredibly hard and a couple slipped, my bad.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4446 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:38 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:31 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:28 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:26 pm


I agree there are good reasons to doubt Chaqa as the cop, and I did not think he was the cop either, but if I am correct about worcej, then Chaqa is very likely the cop.
OK. Can you produce an explanation for damo's untimely consumption?
I pointed out in response to Vecna that worcej seemed to consider Chaqa's retraction as possibly true, so the mafia might have been looking for another cop.
Okay I'm really trying my hardest to not just white knight for worcej here, but there were plenty of people who "believed" Chaqa's retraction at night.
3

worcej
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3841

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4447 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:43 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:38 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:31 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:28 pm


OK. Can you produce an explanation for damo's untimely consumption?
I pointed out in response to Vecna that worcej seemed to consider Chaqa's retraction as possibly true, so the mafia might have been looking for another cop.
Okay I'm really trying my hardest to not just white knight for worcej here, but there were plenty of people who "believed" Chaqa's retraction at night.
TBF, I like it.

Since Bozo seems to think he knows my stance on Chaqa, here it actually is: I'm fine not addressing him now because he could be the cop, a VT who didn't want to die, or scum being ballsy. All of these things are possible with Chaqa's skill-set in Mafia.

Should we DK him now? No - let scum pull the trigger first or constantly RB him. If he's scum, then this means the RB cannot hunt for other PRs and must always be stacked on the kill or holstered. If he's a VT, then he's eat the RB for the PRs to do their business. If he's the cop, that sucks.
3

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4448 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm

I blame Eden for putting all these kgray doubts in my mind
The world was such a cleaner place before

@worcej what's your take on Jamiet/Eden?
2

worcej
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3841

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4449 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Durga wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:19 am
President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:07 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:01 am


Why would he not shade chaqa at all if that was the case. Heck, he even said he wanted to daykill someone on the worcej wagon next. That does not strike me as "someone just fake claimed my role, fuck"
The longer he waits to pull the trigger on counterclaiming, the more time he buys to gather information with his role. Especially given that there was a vocal contingent of players calling bullshit on Chaqa’s claim, it seems plausible to me that he would play it cool and try to get more info before making his move. You’ll notice that he carefully avoided giving any opinion on Chaqa.
He full up said Chaqa could be cop, town, or scum. Why would you say that if you're cop. All PR's are constantly afraid that somehow they've been found out and may be the NK. Damo would somehow put in his EoN post that Chaqa shouldn't be trusted, whether subtle or not. That does not exist. At all. That I've seen anyway.

I'm kinda shocked that you're still pushing this narrative when we've already looked through damo's posts and he doesn't negatively react at all to Chaqa's claim. Please point to me how he "carefully avoided giving any opinion" when it seems like he was just null on Chaqa and wanted to see how it played out... and a reasonable PR would at least be like "hm this claim was kinda weird"

I feel like you would push this narrative no matter how damo read Chaqa and find a way to make damo's words into whatever you wanted them to be. How very lawyer-y of you.
I really like this post btw.
2

worcej
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3841

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4450 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:48 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm
I blame Eden for putting all these kgray doubts in my mind
The world was such a cleaner place before

@worcej what's your take on Jamiet/Eden?
I am in the process of reading Durga (first take is I really like her D2 so far) and will review these two next.
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4451 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:52 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:43 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:38 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:31 pm


I pointed out in response to Vecna that worcej seemed to consider Chaqa's retraction as possibly true, so the mafia might have been looking for another cop.
Okay I'm really trying my hardest to not just white knight for worcej here, but there were plenty of people who "believed" Chaqa's retraction at night.
TBF, I like it.

Since Bozo seems to think he knows my stance on Chaqa, here it actually is: I'm fine not addressing him now because he could be the cop, a VT who didn't want to die, or scum being ballsy. All of these things are possible with Chaqa's skill-set in Mafia.

Should we DK him now? No - let scum pull the trigger first or constantly RB him. If he's scum, then this means the RB cannot hunt for other PRs and must always be stacked on the kill or holstered. If he's a VT, then he's eat the RB for the PRs to do their business. If he's the cop, that sucks.
Worcej is just optimally correct here.
1

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4452 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:52 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm
I blame Eden for putting all these kgray doubts in my mind
The world was such a cleaner place before

@worcej what's your take on Jamiet/Eden?
Eden said he townreads me so I have no idea what you're talking about.
3

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4453 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:54 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:52 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm
I blame Eden for putting all these kgray doubts in my mind
The world was such a cleaner place before

@worcej what's your take on Jamiet/Eden?
Eden said he townreads me so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Nah he said if I'm wrong about someone it'd be you
Shook me a lot harder than any of ghug's grandstanding I'll tell you that

Thanks Chaqa, for being the pillar of stability preventing us from immediately killing you... oh wait, we aren't doing that now are we?

If you're so town as you claim make yourself useful please
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4454 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:59 pm

I would, but every time I post something there's thirty more posts about how I'm scum and fake claiming. I'm kinda over trying for now, hence why I said I'd sheep Flum or Bunny.
1

BunnyGo
Posts: 10097
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4455 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm

##vote lfischl

I don't just want the first few days to be picking off lurkers, but is there a reason to not get rid of lfischl?
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4456 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:05 pm

For some context though, here's where I'm at:

Town
BesharamSabi
Bonatogether
BunnyGo
Chaqa
Durga
Fluminator
Vecna
worcej

Contingent Town (town if an assumption I have in my head is true)
ghug
lfischl

Slight Town Lean
Doom427 (more likely scum if Eden is)
Jamiet99uk
kgray
President Eden

Null or Scum
bozotheclown
rdrivera2005
snowy801
TheFlyingBoat
Tom Bombadil
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4457 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:05 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm
##vote lfischl

I don't just want the first few days to be picking off lurkers, but is there a reason to not get rid of lfischl?
Yes, there is.
1

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 663

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4458 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Completely Fallible Human Yet GM Vote Count Day Two The Second

bozotheclown(7) - Bonatogether, Fluminator, Snowy801, Durga, Jamiet99uk, worcej, kgray
worcej(4) - bozotheclown, President Eden, Doom427, BesharamSabi*
snowy801(3) - Vecna*, TheFlyingBoat, Chaqa
kgray(1) - ghug
Vecna(1) - lfischl
lfischl(1) - BunnyGo

Unvote - rdrivera2005
Not Voted - Tom Bombadil

Currently, BOZOTHECLOWN is set to be killed.

Tom Bombadil is not meeting vote requirements. Rdrivera may not end the day on an unvote. Both risk discipline.

5.75 Hours remain in day 2
4

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18064
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 9791
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4459 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:14 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:40 pm
Hi all, I'm still playing this game. I had a lot going on and needed to be alone. I'm going to try to catch up in here and on discord. In the meantime can yall give me a summary or what I missed? Please and thank you.

Also I'm sorry I was not talking and I realize that might make me sus. I truly was not in a great mental space (still very much not but that's a different story). I will understand if you made a wagon for me.
Hey, welcome back! Really hope things are okay.
2

lfischl
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 pm
Location: The area by the bay
Karma: 364

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4460 Post by lfischl » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:15 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:59 pm
I would, but every time I post something there's thirty more posts about how I'm scum and fake claiming. I'm kinda over trying for now, hence why I said I'd sheep Flum or Bunny.
If he's fake claiming then why hasn't the real cop cc'd.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests