M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Bonatogether

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4401 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:57 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:47 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:42 pm

I think I put in the amount of effort I was able to, I did not have as much time to spend on the game for the first few days as I did in M69. Also, it is only D2.

As for you second question, what I am trying to do is figure out what I can from the information available.
Ok. I won't contest oog constraints.

Isn't meta a central part of available info?
Yes, but you seem to have concluded I am playing my "scum game" after 1 game day.
Should I twiddle my thumbs instead?

BesharamSabi

#4402 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:58 pm

I think I'm going to go back to my Day One gut feeling in worcej but also Chaqa. I think fake claiming cop is extremely suspicious and then he didn't die in night one, even more sus.

If I'm grasping at straws for these two please let me know. Worcej just feels more sus, at least to me.

Am I wrong in feeling this? I don't get the Bozo or Snowy claims at all. Maybe I'm dumb.

Doom427

#4403 Post by Doom427 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:58 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:34 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:20 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Honestly, don't read all of it. If you want to know what people said about certain things (eg, the bozo wagon) you can search in the bot.
Also, what is bot? How to reach it? :cry:
WebDip searching tools are not helping me rn
https://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/front_page

Some good tools:

Use the Search Among All Messages tab to search. Add * to your searches. For example if I search for "Bona" I'll only find exactly Bona. If I search for "Bonatogether" I'll only find exactly Bonatogether. If I search for "Bona*" I'll find anything that starts with Bona.

On the tab "M70 Game status" there are a lot of useful hyperlinks. Like click on a vote in the vote tracker to link to the post.

Scroll down and click on a name under Posting Statistics and you can see all their posts for the time period.
This made me realize my vote didn't go through, so let's do this again

##VOTE worcej

worcej

#4404 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:13 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:02 pm

Why? Scum up for the D1 DK almost always claim cop if there is one.
I don’t know, I wasn’t thinking about that. I just believed him in the moment.
OK, but worcej was so sure Chaqa was the real cop that he prepared a post to point out why we should have voted no kill like he wanted and made sure he was ready to post it as soon as D2 started. I think the post also points to him being anxious to take town credit for his suggestion.
First of all - your timing is off and it's a big deal how badly it's off.

I posted my annoyance about why we should've no killed right at the beginning of N1. You know, right after EOD1 was processed and completely a shit show. You're painting the above context for voting me as if I waited until this phase's start, which would make it more calculative than passionate (which it was)

Also with that mention - If you had gotten the timing right, are you really going to hard analyze my immediate reactions to watching a cop claim come out at EOD and then my post immediately after EON? Not to talk myself up short - but that was not much time difference between the two and I was pretty pissed we may have outted the cop.

And then Chaqa 'retracted' the claim and has proceeded to be weird about it.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4405 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:58 pm
I think I'm going to go back to my Day One gut feeling in worcej but also Chaqa. I think fake claiming cop is extremely suspicious and then he didn't die in night one, even more sus.

If I'm grasping at straws for these two please let me know. Worcej just feels more sus, at least to me.

Am I wrong in feeling this? I don't get the Bozo or Snowy claims at all. Maybe I'm dumb.
That's not what happened.

I claimed cop, retracted it during the night to try to throw off mafia, and backed off the retraction when it was clear (from my being roleblocked) that they didn't buy it.

worcej

#4406 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:03 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:

How do I feel sus?

Like, I want to understand how anyone has any read on me the past 48 hours because I was busy and announced it accordingly.

Fluminator

#4407 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:03 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:45 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:40 pm
Hi all, I'm still playing this game. I had a lot going on and needed to be alone. I'm going to try to catch up in here and on discord. In the meantime can yall give me a summary or what I missed? Please and thank you.

Also I'm sorry I was not talking and I realize that might make me sus. I truly was not in a great mental space (still very much not but that's a different story). I will understand if you made a wagon for me.
What do you mean "on discord"?

Glad you're doing better.
Lol, TIL Bunny is old.

BunnyGo

#4408 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:04 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:

Not dumb. Personally, I'd take most mechanical inferences with a large large grain of salt this game.

I'd trust guts on who seems to know too much or not be searching. But in all honesty, try not to just ascribe "not searching the way I would" to mean "not town". So....I have no real advice.

BunnyGo

#4409 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:03 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:45 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:40 pm
Hi all, I'm still playing this game. I had a lot going on and needed to be alone. I'm going to try to catch up in here and on discord. In the meantime can yall give me a summary or what I missed? Please and thank you.

Also I'm sorry I was not talking and I realize that might make me sus. I truly was not in a great mental space (still very much not but that's a different story). I will understand if you made a wagon for me.
What do you mean "on discord"?

Glad you're doing better.
Lol, TIL Bunny is old.
I meant what did "on discord" have to do with this game.

Fluminator

#4410 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:05 pm

ohhhh ok. You're hip with the young'uns again

worcej

#4411 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:06 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:13 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 pm

I don’t know, I wasn’t thinking about that. I just believed him in the moment.
OK, but worcej was so sure Chaqa was the real cop that he prepared a post to point out why we should have voted no kill like he wanted and made sure he was ready to post it as soon as D2 started. I think the post also points to him being anxious to take town credit for his suggestion.
First of all - your timing is off and it's a big deal how badly it's off.

I posted my annoyance about why we should've no killed right at the beginning of N1. You know, right after EOD1 was processed and completely a shit show. You're painting the above context for voting me as if I waited until this phase's start, which would make it more calculative than passionate (which it was)

Also with that mention - If you had gotten the timing right, are you really going to hard analyze my immediate reactions to watching a cop claim come out at EOD and then my post immediately after EON? Not to talk myself up short - but that was not much time difference between the two and I was pretty pissed we may have outted the cop.

And then Chaqa 'retracted' the claim and has proceeded to be weird about it.
FWIW - typo fix in 3rd paragraph, EON = EOD.

Gotta say this so people don't think I'm scummy for making a typo.

BesharamSabi

#4412 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:

That's not what happened.

I claimed cop, retracted it during the night to try to throw off mafia, and backed off the retraction when it was clear (from my being roleblocked) that they didn't buy it.
Fair but I still have more sus on worcej than you. I have my eyes on you. There's something about how you handled that last few minutes that rubbed me the wrong way.

worcej

#4413 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:08 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:54 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:40 pm
Still haven't caught up, but posting.on phone before driving out-

On worcej, that big tut-tutting post about almost killing Chaqa almost reads as town because of how weird and unauthentic it is. Just saying "Y'all almost killed cop, dumbasses!" Gets the point across, but with how big it was, it stuck in my head, over and above the... Are we at 10000 yet? God damn.

Not saying it's impossible, but because it read to me as weird, and also had that frustrated tone, I'd say it's either town Worcej who thinks Chaqa is cop, or scum worcej who knows Chaqa is town, and got frustrated with the town play. Really doubt you post that, even in a no flip game, if both are scum
Thank you for bringing that up:
worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:13 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:00 pm

Oh look at you mr lurking EoD
Do you know what a job is? EOD is @ 3:00 PM for me. I have meetings where I cannot be around explicitly play exactly how you want. I was watching via my cell under the table so that my damn boss didn't get pissed at me :razz:

Honestly - I hope scum do us a favor and kill you tonight. You're grinding my gears with your play style right now.

Also - well done all you 'super smart scum hunting people' who wanted to play the game instead of let mechanics drive the game - you forced the cop to claim. Top-notch scum hunting by the likes of you incredibly 'skilled' players this time around. For all the negativity that gets talked about our ability to scum hunt, you all contribute to that bad opinion with your egotistical methodologies.

Can you 'skilled players' take a moment to reflect on your absolutely horrible play and check your egos at the door this next phase?

Rant over. Time to go finish work so that I can gtfh.
It is much more common for a player claiming cop to avoid the D1 DK to be scum than the real cop, in this case 4 times more likely based just on random chance, yet worcej's says "you forced the cop to claim" in his first D2 post (less than a minute into D2). I think this is a scum slip by worcej, who was anxious to point out that his no vote suggestion would have prevented the cop from having the claim, when a town reaction would have been to think that Chaqa was likely scum fake claiming.
Again, I posted this 2 minutes into N1, not D2.

This is a massive mistake to make.

Fluminator

#4414 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:09 pm

Chaqa, what was your plan if I didn't post by page 7?
Sorry if you answered this already, I may have missed it.

worcej

#4415 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Bozo's framing a case on me with the phases not even accurately accounted for.

He quotes my post, clearly showing a Friday timestamp, and labels it as D2. He doubles down on this multiple times.

This is one of the more obvious scumtells I've seen in awhile.

##vote bozo

BunnyGo

#4416 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:05 pm
ohhhh ok. You're hip with the young'uns again
Not so sure...

BesharamSabi

#4417 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:10 pm

worcej wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

How do I feel sus?

Like, I want to understand how anyone has any read on me the past 48 hours because I was busy and announced it accordingly.
I was also gone for the last 48 hours. I am just saying my day one gut feeling about you is still there and I'm not getting off the worcej wagon. I don't feel like Bozo or Snowy wagon make sense to me since it's relying heavily on interpersonal issues and not the game itself. I'm sorry if you think this is an attack on you, but there's just something not right.

Anyway ##VOTE worcej ##end

worcej

#4418 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:12 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:10 pm
worcej wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

How do I feel sus?

I was also gone for the last 48 hours. I am just saying my day one gut feeling about you is still there and I'm not getting off the worcej wagon. I don't feel like Bozo or Snowy wagon make sense to me since it's relying heavily on interpersonal issues and not the game itself. I'm sorry if you think this is an attack on you, but there's just something not right.

Anyway ##VOTE worcej ##end
So your entire case is a gut feeling? Or something 'not right'?

What is 'not right' to you? Explain this more.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4419 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:09 pm
Chaqa, what was your plan if I didn't post by page 7?
Sorry if you answered this already, I may have missed it.
So basically, my original plan (concocted a few posts into Day 1) was to post my seventh post mentioning you to use Se7en as a crumb. I accidentally posted my seventh post, but then you happened to post on page 6 and I had an easy audible to pull.

Had that not happened, I probably would have done something cheesy like having six sentences/posts start with "F L U M, V T"

bozotheclown

#4420 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:18 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:10 pm
Bozo's framing a case on me with the phases not even accurately accounted for.

He quotes my post, clearly showing a Friday timestamp, and labels it as D2. He doubles down on this multiple times.

This is one of the more obvious scumtells I've seen in awhile.

##vote bozo
It is obvious I was talking about N1, not D2, and I already corrected that in another post. That is a very poor excuse for a scum read.