M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#3941 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:35 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:24 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:20 pm

Gee, I dunno, seems easy to fake.............. :? :? :?
I'm calling your shitty bluff. Do you accept my challenge?
You vs me, no other votes?

Fucking bring it.

Birch.
I'm more of an oak guy myself.
I just cut down a bunch of maple saplings and taught my kids about wood warming 3 times.

BunnyGo

#3942 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:38 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:35 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:33 pm
Someone show me a scenario where me and Eden are scum orchestrating this?

No?

One of us must be scum.

I challenge every town to pick.
Literally nobody thinks this is scum theater you goofball :lol:
Goddamn it..,now I’m wondering

BunnyGo

#3943 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:42 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 pm
Eden vs Jamiet

Go
Go
Go
Popcorn

Doom427

#3944 Post by Doom427 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 am

I was asked my opinion on Bozo, so- Mostly they've been an amiable player, providing help and mechanical advice, along with very usefully finding all of Damo's posts for me, and doing that survey. So I guess slight scum read?

Not even joking, it's super slight, but not doing the survey until asked, same with the Damo thing, just strikes me as passive player who wants to look active. People with more experience with Him can say if that's his usual play style. And please let's not go back to that survey idea? It makes no sense to me on day 2 to put on the table who we think is town clear. Town wants to find out who's Mafia, not who's town.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3945 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:01 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Looking at damo's D1, I think his strong town read of PE points to him being the cop. Obviously damo would not want to make it obvious to the mafia that he was the cop, which I think explains the things being pointed to where he does not make it obvious. However, I think the point of damo's PE crumbs as cop would be to identify his clear if he was revealed as the cop, and there is no way anyone besides PE could be interpreted as his clear. Also, his strong town read of PE, starting with his very first post, do not make much sense otherwise, unless he was trying to draw the NK (which is not something I think I have ever seen damo do).

However, I do not think Chaqa should be DKed while it is still possible to resolve the cop question with the JOAT or oracle, in case he really is the cop.

I still think it is very likely jasnah was town. Maybe she was trying to draw the DK because she was VT and did not have time to play. Maybe she was fake claiming for reactions. If she was fake claiming as mafia, I think that would be violating her requirement to try to play to her win condition.

I find those who took the opportunity of the miller CCs to try to set up DKs of jasnah and BunnyGo suspicious, specifically worcej and Jamie.

I also find Fluminator's switch from worcej to jasnah as soon as Chaqa claimed cop suspicious, because he knew worcej would be picking up Chaqa votes. However, Fluminator can only be scum with Chaqa, so if he was protecting worcej, that would mean Fluminator, Chaqa, and worcej are all scum, which is not outside the realm of possibility.

Overall, I think worcej and Jamie are our best chances at scum.

##VOTE Jamie
Oh so Bozo is just scum, cool.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3946 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:04 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:50 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:41 pm

Do you care to elaborate on this reaction?
You are the single most galactic brain player I've ever seen in my life, and your conclusion is that damo was cop and Jamiet is scum?
I do think there is a good chance damo was the cop, that the mafia knew he was the cop, and that Chaqa is scum counting on damo being the cop.

Also, yes, Jamie is one of my top scum suspects.
That simply is not how I play mafia (the alignment).

Ask anyone who has ever been on a team with me.

I kill people who have good reads and high post counts

I specifically leave players like Damo or Jamie or Brain alive who I feel can be manipulated and cause distractions

lfischl

#3947 Post by lfischl » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:05 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:41 pm
I would like worcej and lfischl specifically to discuss their jasnah vote and their current reads.
I voted jasnah because I thought that we should either vote her or bunny.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3948 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:06 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 pm
ANYONE NOT VOTING PE, OR ME, OR BOZO had better explain.
You’re not my mom

Bonatogether

#3949 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 am

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:01 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Looking at damo's D1, I think his strong town read of PE points to him being the cop. Obviously damo would not want to make it obvious to the mafia that he was the cop, which I think explains the things being pointed to where he does not make it obvious. However, I think the point of damo's PE crumbs as cop would be to identify his clear if he was revealed as the cop, and there is no way anyone besides PE could be interpreted as his clear. Also, his strong town read of PE, starting with his very first post, do not make much sense otherwise, unless he was trying to draw the NK (which is not something I think I have ever seen damo do).

However, I do not think Chaqa should be DKed while it is still possible to resolve the cop question with the JOAT or oracle, in case he really is the cop.

I still think it is very likely jasnah was town. Maybe she was trying to draw the DK because she was VT and did not have time to play. Maybe she was fake claiming for reactions. If she was fake claiming as mafia, I think that would be violating her requirement to try to play to her win condition.

I find those who took the opportunity of the miller CCs to try to set up DKs of jasnah and BunnyGo suspicious, specifically worcej and Jamie.

I also find Fluminator's switch from worcej to jasnah as soon as Chaqa claimed cop suspicious, because he knew worcej would be picking up Chaqa votes. However, Fluminator can only be scum with Chaqa, so if he was protecting worcej, that would mean Fluminator, Chaqa, and worcej are all scum, which is not outside the realm of possibility.

##VOTE Jamie
Put your money where your mouth is and VOTE

snowy801

#3950 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:08 am

Doom427 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 am
I was asked my opinion on Bozo, so- Mostly they've been an amiable player, providing help and mechanical advice, along with very usefully finding all of Damo's posts for me, and doing that survey. So I guess slight scum read?

Not even joking, it's super slight, but not doing the survey until asked, same with the Damo thing, just strikes me as passive player who wants to look active. People with more experience with Him can say if that's his usual play style. And please let's not go back to that survey idea? It makes no sense to me on day 2 to put on the table who we think is town clear. Town wants to find out who's Mafia, not who's town.
Skipping the bozo part one of the most reliable ways to scum hunt is to set aside the townies first

Definitely a core part of what you should be considering when looking at the game

snowy801

#3951 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:09 am

Oh my, a wild lfischl appears. Hi there

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3952 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:10 am

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:08 am
Doom427 wrote:

Skipping the bozo part one of the most reliable ways to scum hunt is to set aside the townies first

Definitely a core part of what you should be considering when looking at the game
I was pretty sure someone will answer it before me.

Do you think this a town newbie take or just a way to justify a later vote as scum?

lfischl

#3953 Post by lfischl » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:10 am

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:09 am
hi

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3954 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:12 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 am
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

##VOTE Jamie
Why you are so sure about Bozo? I can see some lack of the usual Bozo push but I am also feeling really hard to push anyone without info. I just can´t understand this kind of certainty you seem to have.

BunnyGo

#3955 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:12 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:54 pm
President Eden's "read" on me is fake. I have demonstrated this. Its nonsense.

Do you believe him in spite of my response?

Vote for me then.
Serious question: are you learning anything from this?

snowy801

#3956 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:13 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:10 am
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:08 am
Doom427 wrote:

I was pretty sure someone will answer it before me.

Do you think this a town newbie take or just a way to justify a later vote as scum?
Doom's struck me as consistently towny so far. If you have anything on her though I'd be keen to hear it

snowy801

#3957 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:14 am

lfischl wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:10 am
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:09 am
hi
You told ghug last night that you'll likely have something for us my this morning. Whatcha got?

Bonatogether

#3958 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:14 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:12 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 am
Chaqa wrote:

Why you are so sure about Bozo? I can see some lack of the usual Bozo push but I am also feeling really hard to push anyone without info. I just can´t understand this kind of certainty you seem to have.
1) His play lines up almost exactly with his scum meta, and his play has been almost entirely reactive, as someone else said recently.

2) I don't really like the other wagons (especially not the PE/jamie thing), and I don't want to have to be on one of those, barring radical changes, at EoD

Doom427

#3959 Post by Doom427 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:15 am

I mean, I get sorting town and non-town. I don't get having everyone say on a player a lot of people think are Town to say "Town or not Town". Do that to players people think are Scum. We don't need to play survey says on safe players, because if everyone agree they're obviously town, that's a solid Mafia shot.

My actual read was Bozo didn't take initiative on those things (Actually, I might be slightly off there on the Damo comment thread), not the doing of them.

also, I'm begining to doubt a lot of my analysis that relies on this being a no-flip game, because, well, I'm starting to doubt the Mafia would change their gameplay for it. It doesn't really seem like town is changing their priors much, so...

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3960 Post by ghug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:15 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:33 pm
Someone show me a scenario where me and Eden are scum orchestrating this?

No?

One of us must be scum.

I challenge every town to pick.
You could both be town.

Kinda think you aren't, though.

Also Eden isn't doing anything here, so you could easily orchestrate it yourself.