M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2701 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:09 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:56 am
damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:51 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:42 am
5 minute recap for someone who is traveling this weekend?
Jasnah is dead

Chaqa claimd cop and retracted.

That's it.
Lots of people ran around flashwagoning. Maybe somebody can get a signal from that noise.
And then there's Bunny living the dream.

damo666

#2702 Post by damo666 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:09 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:42 am
5 minute recap for someone who is traveling this weekend?
Jasnah is dead

That's it.
Lots of people ran around flashwagoning. Maybe somebody can get a signal from that noise.
And people talked about games I'm unfamiliar with.

Snowy falsely accused me of posting a Windy Miller clip. I haven't checked but I'd be amazed if it wasn't Jamie.

I doubt anyone outside UK will understand Windy Miller reference.

Ttsshh ticktee boom
Ttsshh ticktee boom

BunnyGo

#2703 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:11 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:09 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
damo666 wrote:

Jasnah is dead

That's it.
And people talked about games I'm unfamiliar with.

Snowy falsely accused me of posting a Windy Miller clip. I haven't checked but I'd be amazed if it wasn't Jamie.

Ttsshh ticktee boom
Ttsshh ticktee boom
It was a brilliant clip. Never heard of Windy Miller. And of course it was Jaime posting it.

Vecna

#2704 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Checking in very briefly. Took some glimpses at random pages.

Read Prez-eden's big readspost.

Guess I was pretty gone last night. Blame yourself for bringing doubt to my Chaqa read, I guess.

How do you feel about the Jasnah <> Durga thing though? You scumread Durga. Think she's protecting Chaqa. But dont even consider she mightve been defending Jasnah even harder?

BesharamSabi

#2705 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Guess I was pretty gone last night. Blame yourself for bringing doubt to my Chaqa read, I guess.

How do you feel about the Jasnah <> Durga thing though? You scumread Durga. Think she's protecting Chaqa. But dont even consider she mightve been defending Jasnah even harder?
Damn ignored my congrats post 😔

Vecna

#2706 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:54 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:45 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Damn ignored my congrats post 😔
didnt see it yet, really aint reading a lot atm

Doom427

#2707 Post by Doom427 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:50 pm

So, what exactly started the whole #KillChaqa wagon? I do see some scumreadings on the EOD (Though it's also the kind of Joke/Troll play I was considering , though not to save my own life, just to poke holes at Jasnah being town theory). It's the kind of false claim that I think could help town more than Mafia, because... It's an actual role with powers and stuff? False claiming miller leads to a counter claim (cause Miller has no reason to stay alive). The Mafia won't role block either, b/c why bother, and while they could kill, also why bother wasting the kill? Both are suspicious, and neither have powers. False claiming cop, on the one hand, doesn't lead to an instant counter claim. And if false claim is from a VT, Mafia has to make a guess there, with role block and with kill. I can see a vanilla towny make that play. Could also be Mafia making the play, too, but it isn't impossible for VT. Which is why I was wondering what started the train

Did find the DurgaX... Forgot other person and can't go back cause on mobile, analysis interesting. Seems to be trying to point to a scum read, though also agree with confusion over why it was posted without going there. PE analysis also seemed alright. I remember something weird vecna said, but only remember looking to check the name, not what was said (Could just be dnd biasing me)

Also, how are y'all playing? Cause I'm really struggling with just scrolling through. I'll see something that gives me a read, keep scrolling, then forgot who and what it was after two more pages. Do I need to have a notepad open with my vibe checks?

Doom427

#2708 Post by Doom427 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:00 pm

We had votes on WorceJ, and Chaqa, and our dearly departed at EoD. After the cop claim happened, they moved over to Jasnah. Thought-if people hated the Jasnah wagon, why not go WorceJ? Counter thought-I don't have any idea who WorceJ is (sorry, Worce, there's 21 people in this thread, I'm sure you're cool). Just would like to see some response from people who swapped why they did.

BunnyGo

#2709 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:50 pm
So, what exactly started the whole #KillChaqa wagon? I do see some scumreadings on the EOD (Though it's also the kind of Joke/Troll play I was considering , though not to save my own life, just to poke holes at Jasnah being town theory). It's the kind of false claim that I think could help town more than Mafia, because... It's an actual role with powers and stuff? False claiming miller leads to a counter claim (cause Miller has no reason to stay alive). The Mafia won't role block either, b/c why bother, and while they could kill, also why bother wasting the kill? Both are suspicious, and neither have powers. False claiming cop, on the one hand, doesn't lead to an instant counter claim. And if false claim is from a VT, Mafia has to make a guess there, with role block and with kill. I can see a vanilla towny make that play. Could also be Mafia making the play, too, but it isn't impossible for VT. Which is why I was wondering what started the train

Did find the DurgaX... Forgot other person and can't go back cause on mobile, analysis interesting. Seems to be trying to point to a scum read, though also agree with confusion over why it was posted without going there. PE analysis also seemed alright. I remember something weird vecna said, but only remember looking to check the name, not what was said (Could just be dnd biasing me)

Also, how are y'all playing? Cause I'm really struggling with just scrolling through. I'll see something that gives me a read, keep scrolling, then forgot who and what it was after two more pages. Do I need to have a notepad open with my vibe checks?
I keep up to date on phone. Use laptop at night for longer reads and research on the bot.

And I’m still searching for scum pairs/teams (not now…now I’m baking and planting and playing with kids). I think Durga and bona are in my scummier pool. And that if one of them is scum it’s more likely the other is (but we get no confirmation , so I’m just looking for interaction in general).

As for Chaq, I still believe he’s the cop, and the calls to instakill him tomorrow are either WIFOM or weird. Maybe this statement by me is WIFOM and I’ll join in the chaqa rush tomorrow.

BunnyGo

#2710 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Can’t look now, but I remember being pinged at the time by someone voting Flum after chaqa claimed. This is very weird as they believed Chaq enough to not vote him, but not enough to believe his VT clear.

Jamiet99uk

#2711 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Not caught up and just had my catch-up interrupted by the site going offline. Bear with me and if I have any thoughts I'll share them soon. I'm going to check if there were any questions for me, first of all.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

#2712 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:24 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:09 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
damo666 wrote:

Jasnah is dead

That's it.

Yes, that was me. Was this a significant issue?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

#2713 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:26 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:13 pm
I think we ought to save any discussion on whether we believe Chaqa until Day 2

So worcej, Jamiet, fancy seeing you around EoD
I took a break from bothering the lovely bar staff and checked in briefly because I wanted to see the outcome.

Jamiet99uk

#2714 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:30 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:37 pm
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 pm

##vote jamie
Ok consider my vote to be also on Jamie.
You're so annoying
@Ghug could you explain these antics, please?

Jamiet99uk

#2715 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:35 pm

So that addresses anything that specifically calls me out or addresses me.

I want to take a look at Worcej because at a glance it seems like he was a leading wagon approaching EoD but did very little to defend himself.

Jamiet99uk

#2716 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Ah, no, actually on review, Worcej did defend himself, especially in reaction to Snowy.
worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:11 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:38 pm
Quick highlight reel on worcej (not in order):

<snipped>

Weird conviction that jasnah was scum immediately after Bunny posted

That bizarre list of "useless observations" which independently might not have been so bad, but he hasn't taken it anywhere which says doing something for the sake of doing

Bizarre ire at people voting for him, constantly calling people voting for him as being bad instead of, you know, playing the game

Strange antipathy with kgray that I still can't make heads or tails of

Wants to kill BunnyGo despite thinking he's town

Never talks about the game just himself

etc.

##vote worcej

I dunno, someone sell me on Chaqa a bit harder
How many different times do I have to tell you I believed Bunny over jasnah?

What have you expected me to do with said list? I'm waiting on D1 and observing how people post. Non-version update is Jasnah is still a lurker and Jamie is a commentator.

Bizarre ire? Again, this is normal me - especially because the cases are shit.

kgray antipathy is irrelevant to anything right now.

I stated the only reason I want to kill BunnyGo is because we cannot be certain he is town. I'll hedge it now: if we don't kill him, near LyLo you'll see a conversation about how 'wait, are we sure Bunny is town?'

Never talks about the game just himself? Fuck off. I've been mostly talking about others numerous times and also the mechanics of this game.
worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:59 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:23 pm
worcej, I'm not an amateur to misconstrue you so. I ISO'd you before making that post, and saw in truth that you spoke of nobody but yourself. Best I can say is you thought Durga was scummy for the way she reacted to Jasnah/Bunny, and that you supported kgray wagon on account of "too good at scum", which is nothing really.

You can tell me or not tell me whatever you want, because for all that this group pretends otherwise nothing is not-alignment-indicative, but what you have told me so far says you're scum.

Why don't you try having a real opinion, for once? Hit me with it.
So my opinion on jasnah is not a real opinion? Nor is the opinion on BG? Nor the opinion on Sabi? Nor the opinion on the no kill? Nor the opinion that Durga is just treading water? Nor the opinions of all the people I grouped?

Fuck off painting me as if I have done nothing. Just because you don’t agree with my opinions or thoughts doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

My vote has been on Jasnah because she needs to go. She made an anti-town play and has fucked off. Most caught scum usually just stfu and stop playing when they are caught. Her play is totally in the realm of options because there are enough ‘I am too smart for my own good’-type people here that would slot her as town.

Jamiet99uk

#2717 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:47 pm

I'm shocked Ghug has 257 posts. A quick reread didn't really show me anything powerful or compelling either. Lots of silly little remarks and standard Ghuggish shitposts, many of which cover no novel ground. None of that means he has to be mafia obviously, but none of it makes him town either. Technically null, but in a way that's suspicious, if that makes sense.

Jamiet99uk

#2718 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:00 pm
Sorry worc if you’re town
What was this comment for, Chaqa?

Jamiet99uk

#2719 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:02 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:56 pm
No point flipping jasnah now
And this one?

You strongly advocated for Jasnah votes; what changed your mind?

Jamiet99uk

#2720 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:15 pm

I was just re-reading the time when Bo_Sox townslipped in TrPrado's Reverse Mafia game and immediately got himself killed on D1.

https://webdiplomacy.net/forum.php?thre ... hreadPager

Truly one of the classic moments of all time.