M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1241 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:56 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:54 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Nothing about this play makes any sense as scum
It's creating a metric ton of chaos that we can't clear up without heavily using our PRs or two daykills. Nothing about it makes sense as town.
This is not a metric ton of chaos. This is her making it from like a 1/21 chance to a 1/2 chance to die if she was actually scum.
That's true if she's lying town too.

Durga

#1242 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:56 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 pm
I am confident after the recent pages that BunnyGo is the genuine article. If the BG wagon rightfully dissolves, then we can consider whether it's worth trying to find a better target than jasnah (who I think plausibly could have fakeclaimed as town), but as long as it's jasnah vs BunnyGo, I'm voting jasnah and it's not particularly close.

If we actually do look elsewhere then I'd like to look at Durga. She's taken a reactive posture that's uncharacteristic of her town play, and I can't shake the nagging feeling that her comment that jasnah was "obviously faking" came from the mindset of someone who knows who is and isn't mafia.

But I'm not going to go there as long as jasnah vs BunnyGo is the wagon. And I cannot emphasize enough that we should not kill both of them.
Come at me PE, still waiting to see the other posts that indicated I have superior knowledge or w/e you said. I'm more baffled that you didn't think she was faking given the rest of her posts.

Also, I agree we shouldn't kill both. Heck, I'm now thinking we shouldn't kill either.

Fluminator

#1243 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:57 pm

Let's wait for bozo to tell us who to kill.
And if not, lets keep killing damo.

President Eden

#1244 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:59 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:56 pm
President Eden wrote:
I am confident after the recent pages that BunnyGo is the genuine article. If the BG wagon rightfully dissolves, then we can consider whether it's worth trying to find a better target than jasnah (who I think plausibly could have fakeclaimed as town), but as long as it's jasnah vs BunnyGo, I'm voting jasnah and it's not particularly close.

If we actually do look elsewhere then I'd like to look at Durga. She's taken a reactive posture that's uncharacteristic of her town play, and I can't shake the nagging feeling that her comment that jasnah was "obviously faking" came from the mindset of someone who knows who is and isn't mafia.

But I'm not going to go there as long as jasnah vs BunnyGo is the wagon. And I cannot emphasize enough that we should not kill both of them.
Come at me PE, still waiting to see the other posts that indicated I have superior knowledge or w/e you said. I'm more baffled that you didn't think she was faking given the rest of her posts.

Also, I agree we shouldn't kill both. Heck, I'm now thinking we shouldn't kill either.
You realize literally everyone who reacted to your comment about jasnah obviously faking were stunned that you were so sure of it right? I mean come on :lol: It's hardly a reach to think, particularly if jasnah actually is town, that the one person who dismissively said that it was an obvious fakeclaim might be operating from knowledge the rest of us lack.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1245 Post by DemonRHK » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Meanwhile, inside the Baskin-Robbins...

Gus wiped some dairy droppings from the counter, the only evidence of a sweet bribery of a young girl to keep the early morning expenditures of mommy from getting back to daddy. The front door bell jingled as a young woman entered.

"What can I get ya?" Gus belted out monotone, like a well beaten machine.

"Actually..." The woman started, "I'm here to make a request. You see, I'm a rep for The Learning Channel and we have an...individual from one of our programs that is going to be stopping by and we wanted to make sure that it would be ok and there wouldn't be any issues."

Gus blinked in confusion. "Why would there be an issue?"

"Do you know Wenifred Olbesky?"

Gus shook his head. "Doesn't ring a bell."

Brad started cackling as he brought a box of straws from the back room. "Bro, you never met Winnie the Whale??" The woman noticably winced as Gus's eyebrows went up.

"Whale?"

"That is a extremely cruel name sir." The woman tried to mount a defense, "Just because she has a helth issue she is trying to work through..."

Brad snorted. "Work through? How many people had to have Semitruck rated leaf springs installed so their truck didn't throw sparks? Not to mention they're likely the only people in America with gull wing doors on an '85 F150 so she can get in."

Even Darren's laughter could be heard from the bathroom he was cleaning at the last set or remarks. Gus smiled as he held in a belly laugh. "Yea lady, it's fine, I'll have Brad move some of the tables around for access since he was an ass about it."

"No fuckin' fair! You even laughed!" Brad protested.

"Language in front of the customer you little shit." Gus chided in return.

The woman blinked and pinched the bridge of her nose, obviously weary. "Thanks? I guess? She's likely be in here in a hour or two." She nodded and turned to exit, the bell ringing again as the closed slammed closed behind her. The workers stood in silence for a minute.

"Gullwings? On an F150?" Gus asked.

Brad smirked. "I swear to god man. Bougiest redneck shit dad ever did, and the man once put a lift kit on a Pinto."

"Well," Gus mused, "At least I'll get some entertainment."

24 Hours remain in Day 1

TheFlyingBoat

#1246 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Looking through everything again a little bit more slowly, I think jasnah is a vanilla townie and I think Bunny is the true miller ##unvote

BesharamSabi

#1247 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Gus wiped some dairy droppings from the counter, the only evidence of a sweet bribery of a young girl to keep the early morning expenditures of mommy from getting back to daddy. The front door bell jingled as a young woman entered.

"Actually..." The woman started, "I'm here to make a request. You see, I'm a rep for The Learning Channel and we have an...individual from one of our programs that is going to be stopping by and we wanted to make sure that it would be ok and there wouldn't be any issues."

Brad started cackling as he brought a box of straws from the back room. "Bro, you never met Winnie the Whale??" The woman noticably winced as Gus's eyebrows went up.

"Whale?"

"That is a extremely cruel name sir." The woman tried to mount a defense, "Just because she has a helth issue she is trying to work through..."

Brad snorted. "Work through? How many people had to have Semitruck rated leaf springs installed so their truck didn't throw sparks? Not to mention they're likely the only people in America with gull wing doors on an '85 F150 so she can get in."

Even Darren's laughter could be heard from the bathroom he was cleaning at the last set or remarks. Gus smiled as he held in a belly laugh. "Yea lady, it's fine, I'll have Brad move some of the tables around for access since he was an ass about it."

The woman blinked and pinched the bridge of her nose, obviously weary. "Thanks? I guess? She's likely be in here in a hour or two." She nodded and turned to exit, the bell ringing again as the closed slammed closed behind her. The workers stood in silence for a minute.

Brad smirked. "I swear to god man. Bougiest redneck shit dad ever did, and the man once put a lift kit on a Pinto."

24 Hours remain in Day 1
You're a great writer. Lots of effort and thought.

Vecna

#1248 Post by Vecna » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:28 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:22 pm
I feel like playing some vF2F dip right about now.

There must be others with this random urge that are up for this as well.
Play VDL this weekend, Vecna. It'll be fun! Especially if you play Round 3!
boat/vecna/bona board?
Youre only signed up for round 3. I doubt ill play round 3 (11pm starting time).

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1249 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 pm
DemonRHK wrote:

"Whale?"

24 Hours remain in Day 1
We don't compliment each other here. Easy mistake to make, just don't let it happen again.

Durga

#1250 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:59 pm
Durga wrote:
President Eden wrote:

You realize literally everyone who reacted to your comment about jasnah obviously faking were stunned that you were so sure of it right? I mean come on :lol: It's hardly a reach to think, particularly if jasnah actually is town, that the one person who dismissively said that it was an obvious fakeclaim might be operating from knowledge the rest of us lack.
I wouldn't have said anything if I was scum, please. I would sit back and enjoy and if I was scum it would have to be with jasnah for that to be true - if jasnah is actually town and I was actually scum why would I have known it was an obvious fake claim that makes 0 sense.

Also I'm referring to comments you made about me knowing other things beyond this jasnah thing. Don't make comments like that if you can't back it up.

worcej

#1251 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 pm

President Eden wrote:
Durga wrote:
President Eden wrote:

Durga's response here to PE would fit trying to back peddle after her slip too.

BesharamSabi

#1252 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Play VDL this weekend, Vecna. It'll be fun! Especially if you play Round 3!
boat/vecna/bona board?
Youre only signed up for round 3. I doubt ill play round 3 (11pm starting time).
Play round 2 with me instead 😇

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1253 Post by ghug » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 pm
President Eden wrote:
Durga wrote:

I wouldn't have said anything if I was scum, please. I would sit back and enjoy and if I was scum it would have to be with jasnah for that to be true - if jasnah is actually town and I was actually scum why would I have known it was an obvious fake claim that makes 0 sense.

Also I'm referring to comments you made about me knowing other things beyond this jasnah thing. Don't make comments like that if you can't back it up.
Do you think it's reasonable to expect someone who doesn't know jasnah as well as you do to draw the conclusion as quickly as you did?

worcej

#1254 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:07 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 pm
DemonRHK wrote:

"Whale?"

24 Hours remain in Day 1
We don't compliment each other here. Easy mistake to make, just don't let it happen again.
Don't tell people what to do. It's a trigger for some people.

Vecna

#1255 Post by Vecna » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:25 pm
I like this line of questioning from snowy. I think it comes from a town perspective and I think it has merit. Double points!
Given this is the only line of questioning in the game you have commented on, does this mean I ought to take it for granted that you dislike all other lines of questioning?

Durga

#1256 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:08 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:06 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 pm
President Eden wrote:

Do you think it's reasonable to expect someone who doesn't know jasnah as well as you do to draw the conclusion as quickly as you did?
I've never played mafia with jasnah before, although I know her from vf2f yes. And not sure, but the impression I got was giant troll.

Fluminator

#1257 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:08 pm

kgary how come I haven't seen the town juice from you yet.

snowy801

#1258 Post by snowy801 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:09 pm

@worcej stop being a dick

@ghug, on Durga

So what I think is strange isn't that someone might've thought jasnah was fake claiming. That was my immediate instinct after Bunny's claim

What is strange is her insistence that the original claim inherently showed signs of being fake, which... I don't see at all

worcej

#1259 Post by worcej » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:10 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:09 pm

@ghug, on Durga

So what I think is strange isn't that someone might've thought jasnah was fake claiming. That was my immediate instinct after Bunny's claim

What is strange is her insistence that the original claim inherently showed signs of being fake, which... I don't see at all
:razz:

Durga

#1260 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:10 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:09 pm

@ghug, on Durga

!!!! did I imagine the part where she talked about how she'll lead town to total victory and how to follow her etc etc