Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#201 Post by Rjmcf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Brainbomb you still haven’t explained your scumread of Mean.

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor

#202 Post by Rjmcf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 pm

I’ll tell you why I find your read of Mean particularly weird. You’ve set yourself up as a leader of the town. You’ve got a list going, it seems a little like you’re dictating reads, you’re saying you’re giving out guns etc.

Mean on the other hand is also a potential town leader. They’ve put you in your place, people like them, they’ve got a lot of town reads, and most importantly, they’ve got super logical, good thought processes.

As you dictate the reads, you scumread Mean. I can’t see any reason for this, unless you want to tarnish their reputation, turn the town against them, and retake your position as head of the town, scum as you are. How right am I?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#203 Post by DemonRHK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:10 pm

My heart wants Yavu to be town, I 'member when I was a bright eyed noob, and getting lynched on day 1.

My the gut and the brain ain't having it. He said he had to check on the things I outlined, then never did; He's acting like he's being crucified, when he's barely being voted (However, he is being pressured heavily)

He also has failed to make any more of a case than 'brain hates noobs this game. Town brain liked noobs. Therefore brain is scum', and has also quoted old games as to why he is town and we should follow his reads.

##Vote Yavuzovic

Another interesting thing involves RJ. Brain scumreads Mean, and that isn't the interesting part. The interesting part is Rj's defense of her, citing she's a townleader, while she has barely any game related posts thus far. Just like Yavu, it seems Rj is reaching for narratives to support what he wants instead. Is other read is a 'me too' onto Yavu.

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor

#204 Post by Rjmcf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Also brain isn’t hating on me and I’m a noob.

But I didn’t say she was a townleader, I said she was a potential townleader. I wasn’t the only one impressed by her manoeuvres early on. Brain still hasn’t defended it either. If I get a satisfactory response then I’ll back down. At the moment I think it’s suspicious.

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor

#205 Post by Rjmcf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Also I’m afraid the clock dictates I sleep. Don’t misrepresent me while I’m away please. ;)

SuperSteve

#206 Post by SuperSteve » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Evildoers need lots of sleep to build up energy for evil schemes...

... I'm just saying...

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#207 Post by DemonRHK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:41 pm

SuperSteve wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:35 pm
Evildoers need lots of sleep to build up energy for evil schemes...

... I'm just saying...
Interesting, seeing as how you haven't been around either.

Rj is now the second person to preemptively claim they're going to get called lurkers for sleeping.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor

#208 Post by Rjmcf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Demon what did I JUST SAY. :P

I wasn’t saying people would claim I was lurking. I meant that since it’s quarter to midnight in the UK and I’m going to sleep I can’t defend myself if people accuse me of being suspicious.

I’m glad I checked one last time.

brainbomb

#209 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Rjmcf wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:29 pm
Also brain isn’t hating on me and I’m a noob.

But I didn’t say she was a townleader, I said she was a potential townleader. I wasn’t the only one impressed by her manoeuvres early on. Brain still hasn’t defended it either. If I get a satisfactory response then I’ll back down. At the moment I think it’s suspicious.
Rjmcf wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 pm
I’ll tell you why I find your read of Mean particularly weird. You’ve set yourself up as a leader of the town. You’ve got a list going, it seems a little like you’re dictating reads, you’re saying you’re giving out guns etc.

Mean on the other hand is also a potential town leader. They’ve put you in your place, people like them, they’ve got a lot of town reads, and most importantly, they’ve got super logical, good thought processes.

As you dictate the reads, you scumread Mean. I can’t see any reason for this, unless you want to tarnish their reputation, turn the town against them, and retake your position as head of the town, scum as you are. How right am I?

◇slow the fuck down.

You describe *MANUEVERS* above.

This makes it sound like youre scum with Balki

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#210 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:07 am

Rjmcf wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm
Demon what did I JUST SAY. :P

I wasn’t saying people would claim I was lurking. I meant that since it’s quarter to midnight in the UK and I’m going to sleep I can’t defend myself if people accuse me of being suspicious.

I’m glad I checked one last time.
You're right, you said misrepresent, not lurk.

However, 'Impressed with her maneuvers? All she'd said was 'I'd shoot brain' (a sentiment many people echoed) and scumread Balki. I am not getting it, what is setting her apart from the half a dozen others that have said the same thing, save the scumread?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#211 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:11 am

@Jamiet - Your logic about me and Yavuz is atrocious even for you. You were GM and saw the guy play last game, he asked help and promised to follow half of the players. I am not town reading him yet, but scumreading him for this is really forced.

@Brain - I have town vibes from you, I even want your gun,, so why are you voting me?

thamrick

#212 Post by thamrick » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 am

What the heck is happening? Since when was Mean a potential town leader? She proclaimed she was a noob at mafia. I also have seen almost 0 reasoning from her either. Not saying she doesn't have any, just that she has posted 1 post where she made any kind of argument (for voting Balki - post #137) and she even said that it was just a gut feeling.

The previous 10 or so posts are just too weird for me to not...

##VOTE Rjmcf

brainbomb

#213 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

thamrick wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 am
What the heck is happening? Since when was Mean a potential town leader? She proclaimed she was a noob at mafia. I also have seen almost 0 reasoning from her either. Not saying she doesn't have any, just that she has posted 1 post where she made any kind of argument (for voting Balki - post #137) and she even said that it was just a gut feeling.

The previous 10 or so posts are just too weird for me to not...

##VOTE Rjmcf
##Vote Rjmcf

thamrick

#214 Post by thamrick » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

@Rjmcf please explain why in the world you're so aggressively defending Mean when there really isn't any pressure on her.

@Maniac - you say you're townreading Mean. What exactly leads you to a townread for her? And what made it noteworthy enough that you needed to dedicate a post to only saying you agreed with rdrivera's townread of her?

@rdrivera - what do you make of Rjmcf's posts the last two pages?

Jamiet99uk

#215 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 am

If you think Rjmcf is protecting his scumbuddy MeanLaQueef, would you vote for her, not him?

Jamiet99uk

#216 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 am

*wouldn't* you, even?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#217 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:46 am

@Thamrick - I think rjmcf logic about Brain and Mean are utterly bullshit, but this u isn't alignment indicative, both town and scum are capable of bad logic. What I found a bit scummy about him is the overly defensive behavior, he even get back to answer after saying he will be going.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#218 Post by dargorygel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54 am

I didn’t like the way Brainbomb started, but now I am thinking he is simply eager brain trying a new methodology. I don’t really think he is the smith, but his fakesmithery has certainly born some fruit.
Particularly, yavuzovic seemed too reactive to the BrainPlan… even threatened by it. His vote for bb, while still ‘hoping’ to stay on the brain’s good side (almost buddying) feels to me like a newbie scum who wants to vote to get rid of the gunsmith, and hasn’t been able to manufacture a real reason yet. I wonder if some of his comments were calling out to the other scum.
I won’t be on at EoD tomorrow.
##Vote yavuzovic

Jamiet99uk

#219 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 am

@Vashta @Bo_Sox - where are you?

I'm not going to let Vashta lurk his way through yet another game.

##VOTE VashtaNeurotic.

Jamiet99uk

#220 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:07 am

SuperSteve has also contributed basically nothing.