Mini~Xu, Scooter and Dusty Balzac, Scallywags Playing Golf in No Man's Land

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: Mini~Xu, Scooter and Dusty Balzac, Scallywags Playing Golf in No Man's Land

#41 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:56 am

No way that I am wasting valuable webdiplomacy points on lawyer's fees, I've paid $Aus 4,000 of the estimate of costs of $5,000 already so it's under control, don't panic dear gmix.
Of course if readers wish to assist in the financial capacity then I ask them.to send me a personal message & I will message them details of the Law firm, trust fund account information etc so they can do an Interwebby donation.
Who knows, somebenevolent webdiplomacy members​ might decide to donate to helping frustrate the servants of Chinese Communist Dictator Xi Jinping and any help, a gift of $US 50 -$100 or Fifty good British Pounds would be much appreciated.
Not that my Fifty valuable webdiplomacy points in that World game has worked, no one has joined.. I might go cancel it & create a new World game with a one hundred point buy in..

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#42 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:10 am

I did, I did, I did cancel that World game and created two new world games. First is Ausglassen Urkomisch with a 100 point buy in and the second is Daldawi World at 21 points buy in, so there's no excuses Whippersnappers~ it's your best opportunity to play diplomacy with Daffy Old Dusty Balzac with two choices, a modest 21 point investment or the Goldfinger standard (minimum) 100 points each type of opportunity

MajorMitchell

#43 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:14 am

Greetings & Salutations dear readers,
I am addicted to performing and yesterday afternoon drove from Flyblown Gully by the Sea to Adelaide to perform a five minute spot at the Laughing Chamber open mic night at Enigma Bar in Hindley St.
My new Harry and Megan (Sussex) Archie & Lizzie skit is evolving and the audience response is good & I tried some brand new stuff based on the list of the richest 250 Australians & struck gold with parts of that.
But when I hit the stage and started talking I was puffing like a steam engine because of my vigorous antics when being announced and the audience applause was strong & the MC & I jazzed up my entrance on stage, prolonging it~ so in retrospect that's under contemplation ~ the need to control my breathing so when I get to the microphone I am not panting and puffing, but ready to speak.
It's the adrenaline buzz, the flood of endorphins (?) etc that is part of the addiction of performance for me.
My strife with that pestiferous Commit Assault Charge & getting a good lawyer etc really blocked up my creative abilities with imagining, creating & writing new comedy material. I just have not been writing new comedy material. I have been at impaired level with imagining it & shaping bits as abstract things & saying that stuff to Mini~Xu, Naughty Meep Meep & myself. Talking the bits that I do get, like the stuff about the wealthiest 250 Australians.

I love the Cosmic Madness of my new career and the incredibly difficult nature of it, it's a kaliedoscopic whirlpool of unbelievably testing & challenging experiences and wonderfully easy, natural & joyous moments that are incredibly rewarding.

Today I am (theoretically) going to do some modest cleaning of a corner in my lounge room where General Gordon used to live in a big cage by a window facing north and reorganise my stereo system. I have a TEAC amplifier /AVR unit to replace the Denon AVR 200Watt amplifier that needs attention from an electronics technician for a minor fault & I am not interested in doing it myself & have a chap selected for the task.

I am contemplating the exciting possibility of a cunning plan to have three separate systems of screen, AVR/200 watt Amplifier, DVD players, reel to reel Tape Decks and three sets of 5 speaker units as Stage One of an overarching strategy.

Au Revoir Mes Amis et En Avante 🤠

MajorMitchell

#44 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:39 am

I have rashly created a World game called Triple Ausglassen Urkomisch +37 that has a 337 point buy in ~ so a potential 5,729 point pot.

For 5,729 points the Squabbling & Machiavellian Deceitful behaviours will be Huge Fun.

MajorMitchell

#45 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:11 am

No-one joined the bigger two points buy in games so. I cancelled them. You had your chance to raid my points chest

taylor4

#46 Post by taylor4 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Continual & fraternal Greetings of the Long Name Society

MajorMitchell

#47 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:36 am

Well I be listening to Patti Smith's Radio Ethiopia & chasing my smoky dragon. I am not Mary Poppins living in Disneyland. ( 5 for fighting reference)

MajorMitchell

#48 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Wow, the bunkers and rough have been testing in recent weeks. Paid $Aus4,000 to my lawyer, case adjourned to first week of November.
Really busy in middle of four days filming over five days.
It's 2:30am Monday, at about 5:30 am I have ~140 km drive to Manor Hall at Basket Range South Australia,, film shoot today and tomorrow there.
I am umpteenth assistant to Producer Co producer director and have brilliant small part as 9th century Italian superstitious lice infested filthy peasant beggar.
I so enthusiastically prepared and performed in.my one scene that I am getting a few more scenes in the film about the Cadaver Synod held by Pope Steven 6th and deceased accused Pope Formosus.
I am also doubling up as a Papal Guard in night time scenes
Au Revoir Mes Amis et En Avante Dusty Balzac