M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5381 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:28 am

That is, you can't use the Scooping Chips to re-charge an item after that item is down to 0 charges, only on the exact night that the charge is used.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5382 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 am

Checking my messages, I was Roleblocked last night which suggests the last Mafia thinks I am the 3P.

Which I am not.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5383 Post by foodcoats » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:32 am

To the point get, Jamie.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5384 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:34 am

Also, I have not had any items stolen from me overnight.

So I now have a LOT of items.

Let me tell you about them.

At the end of the last day some person (or multiple people) decided to give me a whole bucketload of items, for some reason.

Two days prior, I had given away my Chicken, to Maniac, because I was townreading him at that time. From Maniac's body at EoD I got the Chicken back, and, as well as that, some used up Corn Salsa.

I already had the Chips from Damo.

In addition at EoD I was given the Black Beans, The Pico de Gallo, the Cheese, and the Napkins. Crazy times.

So I am now in possession of all of these things:

- Chips (Duplicate)
- Corn Salsa (Tracker) USED UP
- Black Beans (Commute)
- Chicken (Double Vote)
- Pico de Gallo (Watcher) USED UP
- Cheese (Fruit Vendor)
- Napkins (Message)


The items in colour are items the 3P needs. I currently have almost a full suit of 3P items, just missing the rice.

So if either type of rice is currently held by the 3P, that means the 3P can jump on my wagon and win the game today if you make me the top wagon.

I therefore purport that killing me is very dangerous unless you can establish for sure that the 3P doesn't currently have any rice. Otherwise, hanging the 3P today, and not me, is your only safe policy.

Discuss.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5385 Post by foodcoats » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am

Maniac claimed he had the PdG… So Jamie to confirm you claim you were gifted it?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5386 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 am

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am
Maniac claimed he had the PdG… So Jamie to confirm you claim you were gifted it?
I assume so, yes.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5387 Post by foodcoats » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 am
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am
Maniac claimed he had the PdG… So Jamie to confirm you claim you were gifted it?
I assume so, yes.
You assume so?

People who have actually got items (ie not me): can we confirm the PMs are clearly distinct from getting a gift vs a toss?

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5388 Post by foodcoats » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 am

Jamie can you speak to why you gave the chicken to Maniac?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5389 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:44 am

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 am
Jamie can you speak to why you gave the chicken to Maniac?
I did. Read my post again.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5390 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:45 am

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 am
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am
Maniac claimed he had the PdG… So Jamie to confirm you claim you were gifted it?
I assume so, yes.
You assume so?

People who have actually got items (ie not me): can we confirm the PMs are clearly distinct from getting a gift vs a toss?
I have checked my PMs.

The original message from Eden just said I got a list of items but I got a follow-up this morning from Chaqa which says it was given to me, yes. The only items I got off Maniac's body were the Corn Salsa, and my Chicken returned to me.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5391 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:46 am

Ok. My suggestion. We need to agree on 6 people to vote Jamiet. The other 4 vote whatever they want.

We have 4 of the 6 to vote and also vote end. And the last two have to coordinate well to vote and hammer at same time.

I suggest the last two to be Damo and Snowy. The other 4, Macca, me, Kgray and HB.

Do you see other way to deal with this?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5392 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:47 am

I'm not totally caught up but have you done the hot potato thing to Vecna yet or not? Can this be verified?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5393 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:46 am
Ok. My suggestion. We need to agree on 6 people to vote Jamiet. The other 4 vote whatever they want.

We have 4 of the 6 to vote and also vote end. And the last two have to coordinate well to vote and hammer at same time.

I suggest the last two to be Damo and Snowy. The other 4, Macca, me, Kgray and HB.

Do you see other way to deal with this?
Too risky, the 3P might just jump on.

I repeat that if they have the rice, they can win today by being on my wagon.

damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5394 Post by damo666 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:45 am
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 am


I assume so, yes.
You assume so?

People who have actually got items (ie not me): can we confirm the PMs are clearly distinct from getting a gift vs a toss?
I have checked my PMs.

The original message from Eden just said I got a list of items but I got a follow-up this morning from Chaqa which says it was given to me, yes. The only items I got off Maniac's body were the Corn Salsa, and my Chicken returned to me.
Please describe the message regarding Maniac's post mortem items.

Macca573
Posts: 1324
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 557

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5395 Post by Macca573 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

I think the rice tossers need to tell us who has rice now.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5396 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:49 am

damo666 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

Please describe the message regarding Maniac's post mortem items.
Which?

The original message from PE or the clarification message from Chaqa?

Macca573
Posts: 1324
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 557

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5397 Post by Macca573 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:49 am

damo666 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:09 am
Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:01 am
Ill discuss how we handle this shit with damo and snowy.

Bozo hasnt contributed a single positive thing to this game except hound me at every single turn.
I would prefer it if you were off wagon just for completeness.

We probably have Jamie bang to rights but I'm slightly concerned that food is slipping under the radar due to this nonsense.

Regarding the no kill do we think it a save or does last maf now know who 3p is?
Do we know where the tortilla is now?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5398 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:52 am

I assume you want the message from Chaqa:

From Maniac:
- Chicken, Corn Salsa

Given:
- Chips, Napkins, Pico, Black Beans

damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5399 Post by damo666 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:54 am

I think it unlikely 3p has rice unless they are incredibly well hidden and have been very lucky.

I think Jamie is 3p is lying and cooked this up as a chance to survive and guess the rice tonight. The last scum can hardly deny the RB claim so that is useless.

I agree with rdr's plan.

damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#5400 Post by damo666 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:55 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:49 am
damo666 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

Please describe the message regarding Maniac's post mortem items.
Which?

The original message from PE or the clarification message from Chaqa?
Both

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests