M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BobMcBob
Posts: 2723
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1455

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1161 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:48 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:23 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:22 am
you know what, im gonna shift my vote to damo for now
##vote damo
mistake
believe it or not, that was actually intentional

BobMcBob
Posts: 2723
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1455

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1162 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:55 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:20 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am
damo666 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:04 am


It doesn't need a claim.

One of the roleblocker is scum so both roleblock targets cannot be scum. Unless ghug is lying. Then it is possible (but in fact is not).
so why did you say "the person who roleblocked me should claim and explain why"?
what extra certainty does that give?
otherwise surely thered be no reason to ask them to claim?
and why is it in fact not possible ghug is lying?
I didn't say 'should' I invited. I have explained why. Yes, ghug could be lying (though I doubt).
im still confused where the "and explain why" bit comes from
and now im also confused about the "(but in fact is not)"
why in fact is it not possible?

Vecna
Posts: 11060
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4637

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1163 Post by Vecna » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:38 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 am
Obviously hooker wouldn't claim. A claimant would be quasi townclear.
Claiming for towncred while helping the 3P would not be how id expect a towny to play
1

Vecna
Posts: 11060
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4637

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1164 Post by Vecna » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 am
Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:50 am
Im also making note that Jamiet actually never followed up on, or got annoyed by Snowy repeatedly claiming he was going to answer the -questions-, but then never did.
I went to sleep.

I'm allowed to sleep.

Snowy has not posted much since then as far as I can see.

I will be irritated if he does not do as he promised by the end of the phase. (But I won't get angry).
He posted quite a lot since then, he made those statements like 2 hours into the day.

So have you.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 19041
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11480
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1165 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:35 am
There were a couple other things but it slipped my mind. Alas, poor Snowy
You promised to explain why you are voting for Bob.

Please do that now.

Thank you so much.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 19041
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11480
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1166 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 pm

Excuse me Vecna but your last post is now outdated ^
1

Vecna
Posts: 11060
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4637

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1167 Post by Vecna » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:50 pm

oh, but the impression has been made
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 19041
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11480
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1168 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:50 pm
oh, but the impression has been made
And what conclusion have you drawn?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his
scumread of Bob because Snowy is my scum team mate?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his scumread of Bob because Bob is my scum team mate and I don't want him to come under any pressure?
1

BobMcBob
Posts: 2723
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1455

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1169 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:53 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:50 pm
oh, but the impression has been made
And what conclusion have you drawn?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his
scumread of Bob because Snowy is my scum team mate?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his scumread of Bob because Bob is my scum team mate and I don't want him to come under any pressure?
id warrant vecna is capable of slightly more subtlety and case building than that

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 19041
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11480
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1170 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:01 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:59 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:53 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:50 pm
oh, but the impression has been made
And what conclusion have you drawn?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his
scumread of Bob because Snowy is my scum team mate?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his scumread of Bob because Bob is my scum team mate and I don't want him to come under any pressure?
id warrant vecna is capable of slightly more subtlety and case building than that
Thank you, Vecna's spokesperson Bob.

I encourage Vecna to build his case on me and explain where you and Snowy fit into it.
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7931
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 5029

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1171 Post by Chaqa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:06 pm

##GM Note: Can someone send me a picture of the issues with the Items Doc on mobile? This doesn't happen to me, I'm trying to find a solution.
2

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1172 Post by snowy801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:35 am
There were a couple other things but it slipped my mind. Alas, poor Snowy
You promised to explain why you are voting for Bob.

Please do that now.

Thank you so much.
It's very important to keep promises, yes.

Now, could you actually be curious as to what my reasons are, or are you now just following through after being called out by Vecna and don't want to appear out of character?

Be honest, one might wish not to appear out of character for both alignments after all.

What would it say to you, should I choose not to elucidate upon this point by the end of day?
1

BobMcBob
Posts: 2723
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1455

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1173 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:01 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:59 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:53 pm


And what conclusion have you drawn?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his
scumread of Bob because Snowy is my scum team mate?

That I am scum and I have been slightly too slow to press Snowy to explain his scumread of Bob because Bob is my scum team mate and I don't want him to come under any pressure?
id warrant vecna is capable of slightly more subtlety and case building than that
Thank you, Vecna's spokesperson Bob.

I encourage Vecna to build his case on me and explain where you and Snowy fit into it.
no problem, vecnas preemptive strawmanner jamie

BobMcBob
Posts: 2723
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1455

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1174 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:14 pm

also i have no problems with the doc on mobile
i literally just opened it in chrome if that means anything

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7931
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 5029

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1175 Post by Chaqa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:06 pm
##GM Note: Can someone send me a picture of the issues with the Items Doc on mobile? This doesn't happen to me, I'm trying to find a solution.
Some possible solutions:
1. On iOS, try Reader View in Safari (the little button to the left of the URL)
2. On any device, if the item info is too narrow, try turning your device sideways
3

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1176 Post by Hamilton Brian » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 pm

I'd still like Macca to come in and detail the observation they noted about Snowy "slipping." Can't quite drop that tender vittle then leave us hanging for many, many hours.
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1177 Post by Hamilton Brian » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Christ, Chaqa! The way that doc keeps narrowing and widening while I am trying to read it right now is doing my head in!!! :lol:
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7931
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 5029

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1178 Post by Chaqa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:19 pm

##GM Note:

I decreased the margins on the document a bit, it's *slightly* better on mobile now in general.
2

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1179 Post by snowy801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:21 pm

Chaqa +1'd Brian what could it mean everyone please discuss
2

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1180 Post by snowy801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Has anybody considered that it might be worcej?
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests