Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
damo666
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2283

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#841 Post by damo666 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:43 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 pm
It's not a soft claim. It's a hard claim. I have a guilty on Bozo and said in my first post of the day. Look at the first word of each paragraph.
Convenient
rdrivera's first vote was for damo, he would not do that if he was the Cop with today being "DK or lose".
@rdr can you explain this?
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6706
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2773

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#842 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm

I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10120
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2413

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#843 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:43 pm
Plotting a cop claim at KILO is entirely reasonable scum play.
Why I would risk that? I was not even close to risk being DKed.
Exactly. You have someone not at risk claim cop so they can push through a miskill and win.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 8596
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1319

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#844 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:45 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:43 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 pm


Convenient
rdrivera's first vote was for damo, he would not do that if he was the Cop with today being "DK or lose".
Yes, because I can't change vote?
I think you planned to keep your fake crumbs hidden until you needed them to go for the miskill.
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6706
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2773

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#845 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Jester - if you claim now, we'll let you win.

It would be good for town and good for you.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10120
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2413

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#846 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
Why are you making such bad suggestions?
1

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#847 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm

how many people even realized that shit?

Imagine being scum and having to think of plotting gamewinning D2 moves during -n1-
1

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#848 Post by foodcoats » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm

##VOTE snowy

I scum rdr so
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 8596
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1319

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#849 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
No kill is at least not a probable town loss.
1

snowy801
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 1460

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#850 Post by snowy801 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
If we no kill we want doc to not make a save, so it becomes 5-3-1.
If it stays 6-3-1 then like, what's the point? It's the same day

(oh I guess doc can claim and tell you who's town, you're right)

Well I'm voting for bozo, and you should too, but if this is the path we want to take I guess it's not the worst thing ever. I feel like we'll just waste a lot of "energy" doing this though, on the chance of a very low doc save
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#851 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:43 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 pm


Convenient
rdrivera's first vote was for damo, he would not do that if he was the Cop with today being "DK or lose".
@rdr can you explain this?
I want to let the day play. I was pretty obvious on my first post. I said Bozo is 100% scum and used the Initial words to signal. I think we had a normal day that will help find the other two.
1

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#852 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
##VOTE snowy

I scum rdr so
Still think my reads were bad snowy?
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6706
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2773

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#853 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
Why are you making such bad suggestions?
Because I'd rather have more time to figure this out than just the next 10 minutes.

You Jester? Take the win and let us figure out the rest.

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#854 Post by foodcoats » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Also read snowy D1 last game

Radically different
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6706
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2773

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#855 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm

##Vote no kill

If Jester wants to claim and take their win, that would be preferable too. No guarantee scum lets you win ever.

snowy801
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 1460

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#856 Post by snowy801 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
##VOTE snowy

I scum rdr so
Still think my reads were bad snowy?
Look, maybe he's just confused
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 8596
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1319

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#857 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:43 pm


rdrivera's first vote was for damo, he would not do that if he was the Cop with today being "DK or lose".
@rdr can you explain this?
I want to let the day play. I was pretty obvious on my first post. I said Bozo is 100% scum and used the Initial words to signal. I think we had a normal day that will help find the other two.
snowy probably has some fake Doc crumbs somewhere too.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#858 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
##VOTE snowy

I scum rdr so
Are you the third, is this so easy?
1

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#859 Post by foodcoats » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
##VOTE snowy

I scum rdr so
Still think my reads were bad snowy?
Are you suggesting I’m scum?

I’m most certainly town.
1

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#860 Post by foodcoats » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Flash ghug?
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests