Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#781 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:25 pm
Like I want to vote Vecna but nobody will give me a convincing argument and I can't come up with one myself really
Because there is no convincing argument. People that are pretending to be so certain Bozo is scum are full of it. Those that are claiming im protecting him are space wizards from another dimension.

(dont trust the space wizards)
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#782 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:13 pm
This damo wagon sucks.
Bruh, you're voting Vecna. Talk about suck wagons.
No u
1

snowy801
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 1460

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#783 Post by snowy801 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:25 pm
Like I want to vote Vecna but nobody will give me a convincing argument and I can't come up with one myself really
Vecna's never going to give you a slam dunk argument to kill him. You've just gotta make a leap of faith.
I'd rather make that leap on bozo instead.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#784 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Suck Wagons is my new punk band
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6703
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2768

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#785 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Jester want to claim and take their win?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#786 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:27 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:25 pm
Like I want to vote Vecna but nobody will give me a convincing argument and I can't come up with one myself really
Vecna's never going to give you a slam dunk argument to kill him. You've just gotta make a leap of faith.
I'd rather make that leap on bozo instead.
I know you would.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1065

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#787 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:21 pm
And I am not happy. If we miskill we lose. So, please vote Bozo.
What makes you particularly keen on bozo? Earlier you said either might be fine; what changed?
Because I am 100% sure he is scum like I said in my first post of the day?
1

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#788 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

if youre not the jester here Ghug I really have no idea wtf u doing.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#789 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm
Jester want to claim and take their win?
We're at "let's buy a day" now?
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#790 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:29 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm
if youre not the jester here Ghug I really have no idea wtf u doing.
I'm the Priest.
1

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#791 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:30 pm

##unvote
1

snowy801
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 1460

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#792 Post by snowy801 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:30 pm

##vote bozo

Honestly haven't been this out of it in some time
(then again I haven't played mafia in some time, except M68)
1

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#793 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm

##vote Bozo
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6703
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2768

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#794 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm
Jester want to claim and take their win?
We're at "let's buy a day" now?
shrug.

I don't know anymore

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1065

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#795 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm
##vote Bozo
Finally.
1

snowy801
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 1460

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#796 Post by snowy801 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm
##vote Bozo
Didn't you say this is town tunneling bozo, and also that rdrivera's full of it?

What changed?
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6703
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2768

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#797 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:32 pm

I'm a little worried damo is being saved here, but I do also scumread Bozo.

worcej
Posts: 7405
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 2549

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#798 Post by worcej » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:33 pm

Vote Count:
bozotheclown (3) rdrivera2005, snowy801, Vecna
snowy801 (2) bozotheclown, Hamilton Brian
Vecna (2) Johnny Big Horse, ghug
damo666 (2) Chaqa, foodcoats
ghug (1) damo666

27 minutes-ish until you learn more about clowns... or the Simpsons...
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2409

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#799 Post by ghug » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:33 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:32 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 pm
##vote Bozo
Didn't you say this is town tunneling bozo, and also that rdrivera's full of it?

What changed?
He forgot what his reads are supposed to be.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1065

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#800 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:33 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:32 pm
I'm a little worried damo is being saved here, but I do also scumread Bozo.
I think Damo is scum, but we can deal with him tomorrow.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests