M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1221 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 pm
At least two shots occurred.
Jamie was shot
Snowy was shot

Jamie was shot by chaqa
Snowy was shot by factional

there was not a third shot.

TLDR
mafia did not take N1 guns and used a factional kill on snowy
Thus mafia has stashed guns for n2 or n3
Thus mafia believes they are good enough players to survive beyond N1

Mafia would self kill if they think that they can cause 3 deaths N2 or N3 and force a possible auto win.
Massclaiming roses and guns tells scum who is kill eligible
Damo wanted a mass claim

Snowy is probably faking and was self shot by factional and there wont be time to elim him if its N3 and mafia autowins with 3 kills in one night.
There is not way scum can win N3 if Snowy had a rose. If we miskill today and tomorrow and N2 mafia kill works, we will be at 7-3 and even with 3 kills it isn´t autowin.
I don´t see why scum would choose such a risky path instead of just playing a regular game and use guns and NKs to get to milo with more then one alive. Snowy isn´t a usual miskill at first days, so why choose a rose to clear himself?

brainbomb

#1222 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 pm

the reason for being so pissed with me he wont ever play again was forced. there is no animosity between damo or myself. never has been.
this was a fake orchestrated fit that was strategic in purpose and damo revealed far more than he intended in that moment.

brainbomb

#1223 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Jamie was shot
Snowy was shot

Jamie was shot by chaqa

TLDR

Mafia would self kill if they think that they can cause 3 deaths N2 or N3 and force a possible auto win.
Damo wanted a mass claim

Snowy is probably faking and was self shot by factional and there wont be time to elim him if its N3 and mafia autowins with 3 kills in one night.
There is not way scum can win N3 if Snowy had a rose. If we miskill today and tomorrow and N2 mafia kill works, we will be at 7-3 and even with 3 kills it isn´t autowin.
I don´t see why scum would choose such a risky path instead of just playing a regular game and use guns and NKs to get to milo with more then one alive. Snowy isn´t a usual miskill at first days, so why choose a rose to clear himself?
Again, You probably arent factoring that scum thought town might have 2 guns or even 1. You dont know from their shoes in that moment if they thought using factional might be more wisely spent on partial self clearing and hope the town guns down other town and then gets elims from town looking sus in killing a guy like jamie or perhaps if ghug is town and they thought ghug was blasting eden.

do the math again from if town has 2 guns and miskills 2 n1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1224 Post by ghug » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 pm

brainbomb wrote:
the reason for being so pissed with me he wont ever play again was forced. there is no animosity between damo or myself. never has been.
this was a fake orchestrated fit that was strategic in purpose and damo revealed far more than he intended in that moment.
Wait, I thought he was pissed at me and snowy.

brainbomb

#1225 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 pm

Also if scum took rose in pregame like I think snowy did; then they arent gonna know that town entered game with 9-11 roses. They probably expected at least 4 or 5 trigger happy idiots.

brainbomb

#1226 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:59 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 pm
brainbomb wrote:
he said he will never play with me again go reread.

brainbomb

#1227 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:00 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:21 pm
OK I'M FED UP

I no longer wish to play in game dominated by one player whose posts are 99% are not 'on point'.

I will no longer sign up for games where I think this will happen.

I will nevertheless continue to try my best in this game despite the fact it is being made unenjoyable.
@ghug this post is at me. it doesnt name me but its obvious who he meant

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1228 Post by ghug » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:01 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:59 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 pm
brainbomb wrote:
he said he will never play with me again go reread.
Oh, indeed he did.

brainbomb

#1229 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:01 pm

the only way damo could know with this much anger and this much certainty is if he is scum with a complete answer sheet of exactly what happened, who is scum, and who is town.

tldr hes freaking scum

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1230 Post by ghug » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:03 pm

Brain, respectfully, you tend to get attached to the belief that because a galaxy brain play is possible, it must have happened. I don't see much reason to believe it did, in this case.

brainbomb

#1231 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 pm

reread his D1 ISO
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... er=damo666

angsty scum teenager meta full of one liners and punk rock music.
likely smoking weed in his dads basement out of an old pop can

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1232 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Jamie was shot
Snowy was shot

Jamie was shot by chaqa

TLDR

Damo wanted a mass claim

Again, You probably arent factoring that scum thought town might have 2 guns or even 1. You dont know from their shoes in that moment if they thought using factional might be more wisely spent on partial self clearing and hope the town guns down other town and then gets elims from town looking sus in killing a guy like jamie or perhaps if ghug is town and they thought ghug was blasting eden.

I think any scumteam capable of such a wild play probably also are able to see that most town will have a rose and not a gun. If town shoot himself N1 then scum could win N3, true, but it didn´t happen and I don´t see a scumteam base all his strategy on this happening.
It´s impossible? No. It´s likely? Also no. So we need to work with the more usual possibilities. Snowy will be NKes sooner or later, if he is alive at D4 we can go back to him.
This said, I am starting to get some bad vibes from Damo, so pushing this wagon could be interesting.
My main problem this game is that I have too many scumleans (emc, Johny, Damo, Worcej and Macca) and I am pretty sure I am missing someone.

snowy801

#1233 Post by snowy801 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 pm

President Eden wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:41 pm
Could someone who townreads ghug, townreads me, and that I don’t scumread please make some sense of ghug because I don’t get it.
This would be me, I think. I can't speak to ghug's innermost motives, but I have consistently found your logic and arguments to not be persuasive, and as previously mentioned, far reaching and outlandish.

Given this, I think it makes perfect sense for ghug to continue pointing that out over and over again, and in a world where he considers your willingness to acknowledge your actions as scumminess, can definitely see why he's brickwalling you engagement wise.

brainbomb

#1234 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:03 pm
Brain, respectfully, you tend to get attached to the belief that because a galaxy brain play is possible, it must have happened. I don't see much reason to believe it did, in this case.
the impetus for my scumread came from what looked unusual. it blossomed into a prickly cactus of scumtells when reading him more thoroughly

brainbomb

#1235 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:08 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 pm
brainbomb wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

I think any scumteam capable of such a wild play probably also are able to see that most town will have a rose and not a gun. If town shoot himself N1 then scum could win N3, true, but it didn´t happen and I don´t see a scumteam base all his strategy on this happening.
It´s impossible? No. It´s likely? Also no. So we need to work with the more usual possibilities. Snowy will be NKes sooner or later, if he is alive at D4 we can go back to him.
This said, I am starting to get some bad vibes from Damo, so pushing this wagon could be interesting.
My main problem this game is that I have too many scumleans (emc, Johny, Damo, Worcej and Macca) and I am pretty sure I am missing someone.
diversion
deflection
and dismissal

the three d’s of a scumbo

Thank you rivera.

Are you enjoying being scum with damo twice in a row?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1236 Post by ghug » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:09 pm

brainbomb wrote:
reread his D1 ISO
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... er=damo666

angsty scum teenager meta full of one liners and punk rock music.
likely smoking weed in his dads basement out of an old pop can
What's wrong with smoking weed in your dad's basement out of an old pop can?

brainbomb

#1237 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:09 pm

fwiw johnny blue jeans is fearless and very not scummy. he says all the wrong things and its glorious

brainbomb

#1238 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:11 pm

rivera advocated for johnny being shot because its bad for lilo

problem is 3 games ago rivera was against killing ifischl who was mostly town but could flip a person on death.

how are these comparable?

rivera is against policy kills on town. PERIOD

brainbomb

#1239 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:12 pm

So nice. as soon as anyones willing to flip rivera or damo today we can really take the initiative here

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1240 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:20 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:08 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

diversion
deflection
and dismissal

the three d’s of a scumbo

Thank you rivera.

Are you enjoying being scum with damo twice in a row?
Brain, get ouf of this rabbit hole.