M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#381 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:02 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:50 pm
were into the point of the game where people generate lists of where they view every player in the game with zero explanation as to why.

gonna say at least 3 of the ppl who posted forced reads lists are scum here
At least 3?

How many scum do you think are in the game?
I was unable to find in the game thread where it announced how many scum there were. I have reviewed and see there are 3 which seems low. But I suppose that is standard for a game size of 11-14?

brainbomb

#382 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm

if its 3 scum then its probably food, eden and emc/macca

brainbomb

#383 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:39 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:28 pm
The act of calling town Bitchmade for mass selecting roses also seems totally disjointed. I don't see how town is bitchmade for playing best play, or why this would be hilarious. So far I haven't been able to find a post by Eden where I see a town thought process.
could you be more obviously butthurt caught mafia
Right, because I would be able to produce game related reads with actual reasoning while being emotionally tilted.

Jamiet99uk

#384 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:51 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:50 pm
were into the point of the game where people generate lists of where they view every player in the game with zero explanation as to why.

gonna say at least 3 of the ppl who posted forced reads lists are scum here
At least 3?

I was unable to find in the game thread where it announced how many scum there were. I have reviewed and see there are 3 which seems low. But I suppose that is standard for a game size of 11-14?
It's in the first line of the opening post from Vecna:
Vecna wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:54 am
Mafia 68: Guns N’ Roses
SETUP
• The finalized setup is 11 town players vs 3 mafia players
You usually pay attention to details like that.

Are you attempting to dumb-tell, to pretend you don't know how many people are on the Mafia team so you couldn't possibly be a member of that particular team.....?

President Eden

#385 Post by President Eden » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:02 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:39 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
The act of calling town Bitchmade for mass selecting roses also seems totally disjointed. I don't see how town is bitchmade for playing best play, or why this would be hilarious. So far I haven't been able to find a post by Eden where I see a town thought process.
could you be more obviously butthurt caught mafia
Right, because I would be able to produce game related reads with actual reasoning while being emotionally tilted.
Your entire read is OMGUS with a bunch of unimpressive fluff

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#386 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:04 pm

Brainbomb, you can post thoughtful and perhaps helpful posts, and sometimes you post noise... maybe more often noise. I think that is the best way to play mafia. Give lots of good sound reasoning, and then lead the dupes astray.

You have convinced me that Eden is one of the town's enemies.

But there are two more, and look, I am not as clever as you legacy players, but it seems to me, we should be looking at Brainbomb (because he mixes too much noise with good reasoning), ghug (for soliciting my opinion which nobody should do) and one more, I forget who.

##Vote President Eden

worcej

#387 Post by worcej » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:05 pm

brainbomb wrote:
As for why Eden is scum, I think in every single version of my view of gamestate I end up with Eden as scum with foodcoats.

Eden seems like scum because I feel like the only reasoning he has produced so far on how to scum hunt has been to start by paint by numbers. His immediate item claim and activation time seems really weird. The act of calling town Bitchmade for mass selecting roses also seems totally disjointed. I don't see how town is bitchmade for playing best play, or why this would be hilarious. So far I haven't been able to find a post by Eden where I see a town thought process.

Foodcoats does vote jump as town. he does throw pressure around a fair amount as town. But here it seems more like he isn't voting people who could be scum-- it seems like he is voting people he can get away with voting. The whole vote on me, the end hammer, and then asking damo to validate his reasoning. The horribly scummy forced reads list which is totally out of character for what his town game has been in recent examples. All of this leads me to conclude foodcoats is scum, wether with eden or not.
Dude, keep up this posting style. It's way easier to read when you articulate things thoroughly.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#388 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:08 pm

I am pretty sure Jamiet is the Mafia as well. Even I knew how many mafia there are. The people who know most are those who have already met as as a scum group to strategize before this thread was opened. Acting like you don't know...I know you are much smarter than that.

I wish I could vote to Jamiet also.

worcej

#389 Post by worcej » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:08 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:04 pm
Brainbomb, you can post thoughtful and perhaps helpful posts, and sometimes you post noise... maybe more often noise. I think that is the best way to play mafia. Give lots of good sound reasoning, and then lead the dupes astray.

But there are two more, and look, I am not as clever as you legacy players, but it seems to me, we should be looking at Brainbomb (because he mixes too much noise with good reasoning), ghug (for soliciting my opinion which nobody should do) and one more, I forget who.

##Vote President Eden
I disagree with your opinion on ghug. It makes the most sense to engage with a new player so that we can bring them actively into the game instead of having them sit back and be engulfed in our shitstorm of posting.

I will say your posting has gotten significantly better - your entrance was poor and I am curious, have you played any sort of mafia/werewolf before?

President Eden

#390 Post by President Eden » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:09 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:

##Vote President Eden
What parts of his posts are noise and what parts are good reasoning in your view?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#391 Post by ghug » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:

##Vote President Eden
So, for the record, soliciting opinions from people who aren't talking is good for town, and I do it all the time (even when I'm scum, though then it's to appear like I'm town or to make sometime look bad).

worcej

#392 Post by worcej » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:16 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:04 pm
##VOTE worcej

Gotta stick with my top townread.
Wait, did I miss when Chaqa became your top town read?

President Eden

#393 Post by President Eden » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:18 pm

I am going to revisit an interaction at EON1 that I can't discuss right now.

damo666

#394 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:24 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:51 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

At least 3?

It's in the first line of the opening post from Vecna:
Vecna wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:54 am
Mafia 68: Guns N’ Roses
SETUP
• The finalized setup is 11 town players vs 3 mafia players
You usually pay attention to details like that.

Are you attempting to dumb-tell, to pretend you don't know how many people are on the Mafia team so you couldn't possibly be a member of that particular team.....?
At first I thought brain was joking. Now I'm not so sure.

Jamiet99uk

#395 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:27 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:08 pm
I am pretty sure Jamiet is the Mafia as well. Even I knew how many mafia there are. The people who know most are those who have already met as as a scum group to strategize before this thread was opened. Acting like you don't know...I know you are much smarter than that.

I have always known perfectly well how many Mafia there are. Three is the Mafia number.

Where did I suggest I was uncertain about this information?

When did I act as if I didn't know?

Please provide evidence for this claim. I purport that you are incorrect.

Jamiet99uk

#396 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:29 pm

##VOTE EMC

Policy vote.

His lack of participation has now reached the point that it's inexcusable.
He needs to show up and take part.
Plus, his initial posts were very bad.

TheMadMonarch

#397 Post by TheMadMonarch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm

Not read all, but I see food has picked up. Interesting.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#398 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:35 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:09 pm
Johnny Big Horse wrote:

##Vote President Eden
What parts of his posts are noise and what parts are good reasoning in your view?
uh, all of yesterday was noise. BB seems to have calmed down quite a bit and become thoughtful.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#399 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:36 pm

worcej wrote:
Johnny Big Horse wrote:

##Vote President Eden
I disagree with your opinion on ghug. It makes the most sense to engage with a new player so that we can bring them actively into the game instead of having them sit back and be engulfed in our shitstorm of posting.

I will say your posting has gotten significantly better - your entrance was poor and I am curious, have you played any sort of mafia/werewolf before?
I have never played mafia before. It looked like from from afar, but all of this nastiness, especially yesterday... I might as well read the news.

But I have played Avalon in person several times, and my line of thinking comes straight from that.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#400 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:39 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:27 pm
Johnny Big Horse wrote:

I have always known perfectly well how many Mafia there are. Three is the Mafia number.

Where did I suggest I was uncertain about this information?

When did I act as if I didn't know?

Please provide evidence for this claim. I purport that you are incorrect.
Sorry Jamiet, you are right. I misread this. I apologize for mischaracterizing you. I don't want to vote for you anymore.