MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#3841 Post by kgray » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:15 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:56 pm
Can someone make a list of the people who've stated that they were aware of brain's crumbs?
Depends which "crumbs" you're talking about. I think darg, food and I noticed him softing he was watcher and nobody visited darg N1. Flum and (I think) Maniac talked about brain softing that he Watched celaph N1.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3842 Post by ghug » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:16 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:08 pm
You know what, ##vote bona and I'm not moving this until you explain why you thought worcej's D1 vote was towny. You won't get off my back for my townread of celaph but I don't think your townread of worcej was genuine. None of the reasons you gave held up to questioning, and you're avoiding this question so much that I cannot think of any reason for you to not answer it except that you know it was a BS reason in the first place. I think you were jumping on brain's read and looking for reasons to switch to celaph's wagon. And I think my assuming you wouldn't have the nerve to stay off your counter wagon at EOD is dangerously underestimating you.
Omg you're such a follower

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3843 Post by kgray » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:17 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:16 pm
kgray wrote:
You know what, ##vote bona and I'm not moving this until you explain why you thought worcej's D1 vote was towny. You won't get off my back for my townread of celaph but I don't think your townread of worcej was genuine. None of the reasons you gave held up to questioning, and you're avoiding this question so much that I cannot think of any reason for you to not answer it except that you know it was a BS reason in the first place. I think you were jumping on brain's read and looking for reasons to switch to celaph's wagon. And I think my assuming you wouldn't have the nerve to stay off your counter wagon at EOD is dangerously underestimating you.
Omg you're such a follower
Yeah I actually scumread him though.

Bonatogether

#3844 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:17 pm

kgray wrote:
It just seemed genuine. I dunno what you want me to say.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3845 Post by kgray » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:17 pm
kgray wrote:
You really think this seemed genuine? And that it's townier than making scum a lead wagon?
worcej wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 am
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 am
yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:23 am

He tries to make baseless arguements to look like he is reading but actually he isn't. He is observing but tries to keep his distance.
Hmm. I wouldn't characterize Hamilton as making any arguments so far. He's asked a few questions and his comments have mostly just been stating what others have said/done.
So... what are we even doing anymore?

##vote Hamilton

We got'em boy'z!

Bonatogether

#3846 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:20 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
You really think this seemed genuine? And that it's townier than making scum a lead wagon?
worcej wrote:
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 am

Hmm. I wouldn't characterize Hamilton as making any arguments so far. He's asked a few questions and his comments have mostly just been stating what others have said/done.

##vote Hamilton

We got'em boy'z!
How do you know the other wagons at that time were scum?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3847 Post by kgray » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 pm
kgray wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
worcej wrote:

##vote Hamilton

We got'em boy'z!
Huh? Celaph put Demon in the lead and Demon flipped scum. You and darg were the competing wagons (Hamilton also with 2) and I'd bet this game on darg being town, so unless you're scum I don't know what you're talking about.

Bonatogether

#3848 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:30 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:25 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
kgray wrote:

Huh? Celaph put Demon in the lead and Demon flipped scum. You and darg were the competing wagons (Hamilton also with 2) and I'd bet this game on darg being town, so unless you're scum I don't know what you're talking about.
The lead celaph put Demon in didn't last. Demon was tied with Kak later on.

We're also not talking about celaph's VCA. We're talking about worcej. He wasn't online (or at least not posting) for the entire time that Demon had *any* votes. He had no posts n1, either. Most of the action happened significantly after he left, so his vote must be taken as early-game memeing - which he did in a townie fashion.

damo666

#3849 Post by damo666 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:58 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:50 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:36 pm

Why were you more conscious of celaph being a lead wagon when his wagon was dead?
I think "a lot of the day" explains it.
but his wagon got 1 vote within 4 hours of EoD. Did you not pick up on this at all? Did you miss all of the votes on me?
Go back and read.

Bonatogether

#3850 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:40 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:37 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:50 pm

I think "a lot of the day" explains it.
but his wagon got 1 vote within 4 hours of EoD. Did you not pick up on this at all? Did you miss all of the votes on me?
Go back and read.
That doesn't cut it - could you not look at the bot to see that your understanding of the game was basically a day out of date at that time?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3851 Post by kgray » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:30 pm
kgray wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

We're also not talking about celaph's VCA. We're talking about worcej. He wasn't online (or at least not posting) for the entire time that Demon had *any* votes. He had no posts n1, either. Most of the action happened significantly after he left, so his vote must be taken as early-game memeing - which he did in a townie fashion.
What other people do after celaph votes doesn't discount that he put Demon in the lead though... That's ridiculous.

And I gave celaph's D1 vote as a reason to townread him, and you said it was a pile of crud while refusing to explain your claim that worcej's "meme" vote for Hamilton was towny. It just feels entirely disingenuous to me. I'm not saying worcej's vote was scummy (clearly, he was town) but for you to have worcej as one of your top townreads based on 1) something Chaqa said and 2) a meme vote and then inactivity is just nuts. I think you knew worcej was town.

But fine, you answered my question so I'll go back to ##vote flum.

damo666

#3852 Post by damo666 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:40 pm
damo666 wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

Go back and read.
That doesn't cut it - could you not look at the bot to see that your understanding of the game was basically a day out of date at that time?
Why is this so important to you? I answered the initial enquiry about my post and that answer is sufficient. There is nothing more to find.

I think you've added me to the list of people who find you annoying.

Bonatogether

#3853 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:54 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:52 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:40 pm
damo666 wrote:

Go back and read.
Why is this so important to you? I answered the initial enquiry about my post and that answer is sufficient. There is nothing more to find.

I think you've added me to the list of people who find you annoying.
Cause your answer doesn't make sense? Should I just spend my time arguing with kgray as to which of us is scum?

Bonatogether

#3855 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:59 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:41 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:30 pm
kgray wrote:

What other people do after celaph votes doesn't discount that he put Demon in the lead though... That's ridiculous.

And I gave celaph's D1 vote as a reason to townread him, and you said it was a pile of crud while refusing to explain your claim that worcej's "meme" vote for Hamilton was towny. It just feels entirely disingenuous to me. I'm not saying worcej's vote was scummy (clearly, he was town) but for you to have worcej as one of your top townreads based on 1) something Chaqa said and 2) a meme vote and then inactivity is just nuts. I think you knew worcej was town.

But fine, you answered my question so I'll go back to ##vote flum.
But putting scum in the lead hours before EoD is much different from putting scum in the lead minutes beforehand, though. Scum are much more likely to do the first than the second. His voting isn't inherently townie.

Jamiet99uk

#3856 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:59 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:00 pm
Jamie/bona not scum together.
I'm not scum with anyone.

Jamiet99uk

#3857 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:03 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:20 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:00 pm

If I was the Janitor, you think the Mafia sent two people to Vecna but didn't attempt to roleblock him?
If they knew Vecna would die (maybe there's no doctor), then they wouldn't necessarily need to RB him, right? It just worked out that his PR was the one that could still do something N1 if he died. But even if Vecna was RB'd, then either you or damo has to be scum, and I'm not sure why you couldn't be Janitor who was RB'd by town? Am I missing a mechanic?
The Janitor can perform the NK and then clear up the body.
If you think the Mafia tried to NK Vecna and you think the Janitor was Roleblocked, you must think the Mafia sent two people to Vecna, one to kill him and one to Janitor him, because othewise the roleblock would have prevented the kill as well.

Geddit?

Fluminator

#3859 Post by Fluminator » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:05 pm

I'm softening on celaph but not fully.

Rdr/kgray/chaqa is where I'm currently at.
I still have concerns with one of Jamiet/damo

Maniac i think is town.
Getting general town vibes from a bunch of other players

Bonatogether

#3860 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:05 pm
I'm softening on celaph but not fully.

Rdr/kgray/chaqa is where I'm currently at.
I still have concerns with one of Jamiet/damo

Maniac i think is town.
Getting general town vibes from a bunch of other players
vote kgray with me!