Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#5661 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 am

Actually ##VOTE BOB just to stay there while we let Ghug have his contribution

Maniac voted Bob
Jamie voted Bob
Fox voted Bob
rdr voted Bob
damo voted Bob
worcej refused to vote for Bob
Vecna refused to vote for Bob
ghug

Ghug, please indicate if you will vote for Bob.

damo666

#5662 Post by damo666 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:02 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:26 am
damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
Ok Vecna is scum.

Bob is not alien.

The only question is who is scumpartner and who is alien, worcej mafia and alien ghug or vice versa.

Alien worcej would surely have voted Bob.

So, woŕcej must be scum partner with Vecna and ghug must be the alien.

If Vecna is town and has either let Bob off the hook or not forced scum ghug into a reveal then his vote for me is the worst play in Mafia history.

##vote ghug
uh, damo
if vecna is scum what do you think that means about his vote on you?
I've repeatedly explained that dcum can afford to kill me if they know the identity of the alien since I am infected. They reduce the town count. They can ensure alien is killed tomorrow even if it entails a sacrifice.

You watch. I flip town. There will be no NK (unless alien plays suboptimally).

All town should then vote worcej. Either worcej is alien or (hopefully and what I consider more likely) scum will have to admit that ghug is the alien.

We are almost at autowin for town. It's just a matter of time.

Jamiet99uk

#5663 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:05 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:02 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Ok Vecna is scum.

Bob is not alien.

The only question is who is scumpartner and who is alien, worcej mafia and alien ghug or vice versa.

If Vecna is town and has either let Bob off the hook or not forced scum ghug into a reveal then his vote for me is the worst play in Mafia history.

##vote ghug
uh, damo
I've repeatedly explained that dcum can afford to kill me if they know the identity of the alien since I am infected. They reduce the town count. They can ensure alien is killed tomorrow even if it entails a sacrifice.

You watch. I flip town. There will be no NK (unless alien plays suboptimally).

All town should then vote worcej. Either worcej is alien or (hopefully and what I consider more likely) scum will have to admit that ghug is the alien.

We are almost at autowin for town. It's just a matter of time.
To be clear, Dam0, you think Vecna is outed as scum because he wouldn't vote for Bob, or for some other reason?

Vecna

#5664 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:06 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:45 am
Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:41 am
damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:27 am
Vecna and I confirming the use "nothing happens" as a non cure result as good as guarantees Vecna and I cannot be alien.
the gm answers this to anyone asking them the question, so this clears nothing for noone
Would an alien conduct a [false] scan and declare a negative result thus reducing infectee pool? Not very likely is it?
Its not the most straight forward result to give, but they might if they felt it would increase their odds of survival (by using it as an argument).

Vecna

#5665 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:09 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Ok Vecna is scum.

Bob is not alien.

##vote ghug
uh, damo
For what its worth, im not scum and I barely read any of this thread the last 30 hours. Still felt crap and was trying to be busy with other things.

No idea what type of cutesy plan people are following. If town was supposed to vote bob for whatever reason to let scum do some signalling, ##vote bob I guess?

Vecna

#5666 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:13 pm

I did see that worcej was desperately trying to signal that Damo is the alien thouogh, and this plan is ridiculous in itself.

Do people really think the scum are not going to vote bob if all town decided theyre gonna vote bob? Whether they tried killing him or not?

"oh, let us not vote bob to signal that he is not actually the alien. That wont out us at all, right?".

This is the most dumbass thing ive heard in a long time.

BobMcBob

#5667 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:13 pm
I did see that worcej was desperately trying to signal that Damo is the alien thouogh, and this plan is ridiculous in itself.

Do people really think the scum are not going to vote bob if all town decided theyre gonna vote bob? Whether they tried killing him or not?

"oh, let us not vote bob to signal that he is not actually the alien. That wont out us at all, right?".

why thank you vecna
you may now remove your vote, the dumb plan has already broken
or perhaps worked to a different end, because we can be reasonably sure either ghug or damo is alien now

Vecna

#5668 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:23 pm

or we can just misskill you as a peace offering to scum so they can sacrifice a pawn tomorrow to axe the alien.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: Mafia 65: EuroDisney II [Hidden]

#5669 Post by Maniac » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:25 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:17 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:01 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:48 pm

because the plan is misguided and dysfunctional and has a pretty good chance of us autolosing?
Come on, how a Maniac plan wouldn't work as a charm?

Maybe suggest another plan, like everybody vote Worcej in a random order.

In fact, this remember me a Monty Python thing, about a witch and a duck or something like that.
why are you so upset about worcej votes? got some secret knowledge that he isnt the alien?
^ vecna replying to a post that directly references my plan.
Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:09 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Ok Vecna is scum.

Bob is not alien.

##vote ghug
uh, damo
For what its worth, im not scum and I barely read any of this thread the last 30 hours. Still felt crap and was trying to be busy with other things.

No idea what type of cutesy plan people are following. If town was supposed to vote bob for whatever reason to let scum do some signalling, ##vote bob I guess?
^vecna trying to make out he has no idea of my plan
Vecna wrote:

^four minutes later vecna has full knowledge of my plan and has deduced it's dumb.

massive inconsistency which could be explained by levels of drugs in his system i suppose.

Vecna

#5670 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:29 pm

how about we make a pact scum.

You out the alien. Designate a patsy that gives us the name of the alien and the name of the person that we miss-kill tomorrow. all town promise to give you the miskill you desire tomorrow. No PR's, those we will need to clear the infection of the survivors. All other semi-clears are fair game.

That way we kill the alien today. town misskill of your choice tomorrow. The outed scum the day after. We discuss how to clear the infections of survivors with the outted patsy.

Given no saves or weird shenanigans that gives us a 3way lylo where anyone can still win.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5671 Post by Maniac » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:29 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:23 pm
or we can just misskill you as a peace offering to scum so they can sacrifice a pawn tomorrow to axe the alien.
This is getting too easy. Come on vecna your bang to rights, cough up your knowledge about alien and when the time comes we'll kill you swiftly

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5672 Post by Maniac » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:29 pm

You out the alien. Designate a patsy that gives us the name of the alien and the name of the person that we miss-kill tomorrow. all town promise to give you the miskill you desire tomorrow. No PR's, those we will need to clear the infection of the survivors. All other semi-clears are fair game.

That way we kill the alien today. town misskill of your choice tomorrow. The outed scum the day after. We discuss how to clear the infections of survivors with the outted patsy.

Given no saves or weird shenanigans that gives us a 3way lylo where anyone can still win.
I'm more than happy to be the town's sacrificial lamb. if scum cough up the alien

Vecna

Re: Mafia 65: EuroDisney II [Hidden]

#5673 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Maniac wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:25 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:17 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:01 am

Come on, how a Maniac plan wouldn't work as a charm?

Maybe suggest another plan, like everybody vote Worcej in a random order.

In fact, this remember me a Monty Python thing, about a witch and a duck or something like that.
why are you so upset about worcej votes? got some secret knowledge that he isnt the alien?
^ vecna replying to a post that directly references my plan.
Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:09 pm
BobMcBob wrote:

uh, damo

^vecna trying to make out he has no idea of my plan
Vecna wrote:

^four minutes later vecna has full knowledge of my plan and has deduced it's dumb.

massive inconsistency which could be explained by levels of drugs in his system i suppose.
Like I said, I barely read the thread. Glossed over it, was aware people were proposing a bunch of weird plans where everyone votes a same target. Not any details on how to vote or whether there was anything more to it.

If you want to catch me in any inconsistencies, by all means, waste your time.

Unless foxcastle still somehow managed to fenagle a wonderful fakeclaim im towncleared (or technically non-scum confirmed), so im sure you have more interesting things to discuss than how I word my post or how much attention I did or did not pay to the details of the last 3 pages.

Vecna

#5674 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:38 pm

Maniac wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:31 pm
Vecna wrote:

I'm more than happy to be the town's sacrificial lamb. if scum cough up the alien
yeah...im pretty sure youre #1 on the scum list of people they want in lylo

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5675 Post by Maniac » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Weather is sometimes a predictable friend. I's cold and misty and carries the air that things could get worse.

There is an invisible rusty iron curtain and the obligatory checkpoint charlie. But this is not a prisoner exchange where the freed people would live out their dotage in their home countries. This is an exchange where those crossing over were facing certain death. One would get the opportunity to whisper the name of the two sides common enemy before the bullet hits them. They won't have time to confess their sins as a thief, although when their occupation is revealed no one will be surprised.

The handsome gent passing the other way is a true hero. When the town needed a hero there was no press ganging, as other saner people stepped back this maniac stepped forward in the sure and certain knowledge that there is no greater love of your town than to lay down your life.

If a state funeral is organised a cardboard coffin would be preferred and money rather than flowers.

damo666

#5676 Post by damo666 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:47 pm

OK ##vote Bob until ghug speaks

Vecna

#5677 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:48 pm

Anyways, just ignore my grumpy self. Im feeling a bit useless in this situation.

I suck at reading Ghug and Damo, and I normally can barely even tell the difference between their town and scum play, so this situation is just blegh. I doubt id catch an alien bob as well, so yeah, this feels like just gambling to me.

By all means, please figure this out for me.

Vecna

#5678 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:49 pm

So, why is worcej eliminated for contention again?

Vecna

#5679 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:51 pm

So, pushers of the silly plans, take ownership and bring us useful results.

damo666

#5680 Post by damo666 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Vecna wrote:

This could be Vecna paving the way for his partner to reveal the alien. (Or he is town and the drugs addled his brain).