Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
thamrick

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#2921 Post by thamrick » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:51 pm
I don't have a solution on the herb, but having the herb does not make lfischl town, and I think the herb risks outing PRs even in the hands of a townie. But I mostly think that since it's time-limited (only works if he's killed in the next two phases after taking it) it won't be an issue at all.

That said, Thamrick and Maniac are lurking and one of them should be the target of the herb if it gets used.
So lfischl claimed herb? If you feel the need to herb me that's fine. I'll likely be able to be more involved this upcoming week anyways.

thamrick

#2922 Post by thamrick » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:54 pm
thamrick wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:53 pm
Foxcastle wrote:

Are you going to make a vote now, or run the risk of being modkilled if you can't make it back for EOD?
I have voted?
Your vote is currently on an un-cc'ed Deputy claimant.

Are you going to counter or dispute his claim? Or, are you going to move your vote?
##UNVOTE

Didn't see the deputy claim.

thamrick

#2923 Post by thamrick » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Is the lfischl wagon just people who want to flip him to use the herb or is it legit? I'd prefer the Foxcastle wagon over lfischl right now

Foxcastle

#2924 Post by Foxcastle » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:02 pm

The votes on me are pathetic.

Rdrivera, your reasoning is especially flimsy. You're voting me because I got irate at one thing (that I have been harping on game after game) versus another thing (that I don't have an emotional reaction about—if you want a temper tantrum about PRs claiming too soon, go find Jamie). If this wasn't so lame, it'd be scummy, but at least if you just said "gut feeling," that would be less scummy.

Maniac thinks because I sat on the Jasnah wagon EOD1 that must mean I'm scum. "I would never do that as scum" is one of the weakest defenses a player can make, but seriously, if I was scum, there's no way I'd leave my ass hanging out like that when I had every opportunity to move to Jamie or Chaqa. Especially knowing that the only other person sitting on the Jasnah wagon with me was likely to flip, there's no way I would have sat there like that as scum and made myself a very obvious target for VCA later on.

Weak: Jasnah sheeping Maniac on this.

Weaker: ghug sheeping jasnah sheeping Maniac.

Foxcastle

#2925 Post by Foxcastle » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:04 pm

thamrick wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:
I don't have a solution on the herb, but having the herb does not make lfischl town, and I think the herb risks outing PRs even in the hands of a townie. But I mostly think that since it's time-limited (only works if he's killed in the next two phases after taking it) it won't be an issue at all.

That said, Thamrick and Maniac are lurking and one of them should be the target of the herb if it gets used.
So lfischl claimed herb? If you feel the need to herb me that's fine. I'll likely be able to be more involved this upcoming week anyways.
I'm taking you at your word that you're just busy—it's unsportsmanlike not to—but that doesn't mean you're not scum and that doesn't change the fact that lurking is anti-town.

Jamiet99uk

#2926 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:09 pm

thamrick wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:58 pm
Is the lfischl wagon just people who want to flip him to use the herb or is it legit? I'd prefer the Foxcastle wagon over lfischl right now
Lfischl's response to Bonatogether claiming was to attempt to endhammer him. Lfischl has also claimed not-Deputy.

The attempted endhammer is therefore egregiously scummy.

Vecna

#2927 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:32 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:15 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:47 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:40 pm
now for the townie peoples from most to less most

jamie
macca
bona
vecna
celaph
jasnah

all the rest are weaker reads that i could see going either way

also since my entirely accurate scumlist is only half full id say maniac, foxc and worcej can fill the remaining three spots for now, in that order, but its not strong
Are you just literally copying my reads now?

what-what-what?
are you really so full of yourself as to think my game revolves around you?
jamie and bona are not something anybody will protest against at this point

macca claiming a guilty on jamie is play i would not even remotely respect from scum!macca, and i am very confident in this

i dont think many people would argue with the jasnah read, apart from a few posts n2 that didnt feel right she has been playing a very townie game

celaph just feels right, hes questioning well and gives off townie vibes

and you have made your self-proclaimed townslip among actually doing analysis and what looks like hunting

i have my reasons, and they dont revolve around "oh hey lets sheep vecna on everything because he is clearly the only player of worth"
I like this reply

brainbomb

#2928 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:34 pm

thamrick wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:

So if we flip you, youre a role the mafia has no interest in killing? or ability to kill?
did you just imply youll be surviving all week

brainbomb

#2929 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:35 pm

##vote damo

jasnah

#2930 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:35 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:34 pm
thamrick wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:

So if we flip you, youre a role the mafia has no interest in killing? or ability to kill?
All votes on thamrick guys. Non participating town who's outed as vt claim for no reason is worthless. Wagon him

BobMcBob

#2931 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:42 pm

brainbomb wrote:
thamrick wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:

i highly doubt thats what he meant by being able to be more active in the upcoming week

Vecna

#2932 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Ghug and Bunny are still getting nowhere near enough attention

brainbomb

#2933 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:50 pm
Ghug and Bunny are still getting nowhere near enough attention
we could put on a puppet show for them?

Vecna

#2934 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:54 pm

and brainbomb is still on that chaos tangent that he called me out for last mini game

brainbomb

#2935 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:54 pm
and brainbomb is still on that chaos tangent that he called me out for last mini game
my viewers are counting on me nils

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2936 Post by ghug » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:00 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:02 pm

Rdrivera, your reasoning is especially flimsy. You're voting me because I got irate at one thing (that I have been harping on game after game) versus another thing (that I don't have an emotional reaction about—if you want a temper tantrum about PRs claiming too soon, go find Jamie). If this wasn't so lame, it'd be scummy, but at least if you just said "gut feeling," that would be less scummy.

Maniac thinks because I sat on the Jasnah wagon EOD1 that must mean I'm scum. "I would never do that as scum" is one of the weakest defenses a player can make, but seriously, if I was scum, there's no way I'd leave my ass hanging out like that when I had every opportunity to move to Jamie or Chaqa. Especially knowing that the only other person sitting on the Jasnah wagon with me was likely to flip, there's no way I would have sat there like that as scum and made myself a very obvious target for VCA later on.

I called you scum day 1, and only backed off because I thought jasnah was scum and that made you look good. I ain't sheeping no one.

brainbomb

#2937 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:10 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:03 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:32 pm
BunnyGo is now cybering Uclabb
I don’t know what this means. And I’m glad. EMC, please don’t explain it.
this is interesting

Foxcastle

#2938 Post by Foxcastle » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:18 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:00 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:02 pm

I called you scum day 1, and only backed off because I thought jasnah was scum and that made you look good. I ain't sheeping no one.
When you voted me, you referenced Jasnah, so I mistook that as your reasoning.

And your initial "scum read" of me on D1 looked more like a joke:
ghug wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:59 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:55 pm
jasnah wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:53 pm
@Foxcastle If the "interaction", to use a charitable term, brain bomb and Bona have displayed with my previous messages is any indication, mediocrity is being pretty generous. I'm a nice person like that
What's your experience with forum Mafia?
Foxcastle scum confirmed.
And your vote now looks like even more of a joke considering that the only other times you've mentioned me was: 1) an actual joke post, 2) your N1 rundown of the different EOD1 scenarios, which now looks pretty clearly like "a TvTvT waste," as you put it, and so there's no actually useful commentary there, and 3) pushing back on my assertion that EON reads are a good thing.

If you were sheeping Jasnah, that would have at least been an interesting path (for you) onto the mediocre vote you're casting now.

brainbomb

#2939 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:25 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:20 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 am

I declare you wrong.
Strictly speaking, odds are you're mafia. This is such a clean excuse for you to survive a few nks. I call bs
So, Jamiet is probably a town PR. But hey, maybe you're right! (You are not, but maybe!)

So, in either case, the best thing for you to do right now is go find another scum. Jamiet will still be here later on if you still feel the need to push him for the DK, but we're not in a good enough position where we can afford to fixate on him.
Lol
this is too ridiculous

Jamiet99uk

#2940 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:33 pm

jasnah wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:35 pm
brainbomb wrote:
thamrick wrote:

All votes on thamrick guys. Non participating town who's outed as vt claim for no reason is worthless. Wagon him
You want to kill Thamrick because he's a VT?