Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#2001 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:15 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:14 pm
You must answer to the almighty praetor ghuggley moog
I answer to no one

I do find it quite amusing that it took almost 24 hours for ghug to feel that Jamie's end of day reactions were 'town Jamie to a T', though.
This is terribly inaccurate. I voted Chaqa over Jamie in the moment, for one. Early in the night, I told Bob Jamie looked very townie in the final minutes of the day. I said I preferred the jasnah save option when I analyzed EoD. I told jasnah I thought Jamie was pretty town. Why are you lying?

brainbomb

#2002 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:38 pm

Im not doing any end of night reads for you worthless fools

Vecna

#2003 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:23 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:21 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:19 pm
are you not confident vecna?
Im quite a bit behind atm, but I dont think town has anything to be confident over?

Townkill D1, a janitored kill on Kgray

And what feels like to be a very stacked scum team opposing us.
Plenty of quality players alive, including me. Didnt you praise my reads as amazing a week ago? when you killed me N1 for being deserving of death?
Your reads are of little use to me if I cannot trust them though.

And this setup was extremely stacked against town to begin with. Anyways, we'll see.

brainbomb

#2004 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:42 pm

theres like 9 invest roles in the setup vecna, how are we screwed? are you on meth?

brainbomb

#2005 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:43 pm

if scum got all the area 51 cop kits and chaqa died holding the oracle moss then MAYBE, MAYBE were screwed. but given kgray died that seems less likely

Foxcastle

#2006 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:44 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:38 pm
Players stopped doing these more than a year ago, it seems. Which is too bad, I think they helped town.

Vecna

#2007 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:46 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:42 pm
theres like 9 invest roles in the setup vecna, how are we screwed? are you on meth?
You asked me if I was confident. I said there was no reason to be confident.

I never talked about screwed. Difference.

Jamiet99uk

#2008 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:47 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:29 pm
If I am the alien how well have I played so far?
This is exactly the question *you* would ask if you were the Alien.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2009 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:48 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:14 pm
You must answer to the almighty praetor ghuggley moog
I answer to no one

I do find it quite amusing that it took almost 24 hours for ghug to feel that Jamie's end of day reactions were 'town Jamie to a T', though.
This is terribly inaccurate. I voted Chaqa over Jamie in the moment, for one. Early in the night, I told Bob Jamie looked very townie in the final minutes of the day. I said I preferred the jasnah save option when I analyzed EoD. I told jasnah I thought Jamie was pretty town. Why are you lying?
Voting Chaqa over Jamie is massively different to offering up any defence of Jamie whatsoever when he was actually on the block. I look at your EoD and don't see anything at all that suggests that you'd be that bothered if Jamie were the one who ended up getting flipped.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2010 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:44 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:38 pm
Players stopped doing these more than a year ago, it seems. Which is too bad, I think they helped town.
How? I think it's valuable for people to put all their opinions out there, but there's no reason for it to be in full read lists or specifically at EoN.

jasnah

#2011 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:53 pm

I'll do EON reads. I won't be analyzing these and most if not all requests for me to show my work will not be entertained. I don't like explaining myself and there's too much of import at this EON for us to start having the serious talks until after it goes through.

Confirmed town
Emc

I like these people
Maniac
Bob McBob
Celaph
lfischl
worcej

Grudgingly, I'll town lean this individual
Ghug

I don't like these people
Damo
Bona
Macca

Giving me a headache. Someone else sort these individuals out
Jamiet
HR
Vecna

If I didn't write your name, you're not yet important enough for me to concern myself with you.

brainbomb

#2012 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 pm

reads list became a festering swamp for imbecile town and opportunistic scum to hatch random crap and call it content

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2013 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:48 pm
ghug wrote:
Hellenic Riot wrote:

I answer to no one

Voting Chaqa over Jamie is massively different to offering up any defence of Jamie whatsoever when he was actually on the block. I look at your EoD and don't see anything at all that suggests that you'd be that bothered if Jamie were the one who ended up getting flipped.
I voted Chaqa in direct response to something Jamie said, Jamie never led again, and I clarified that I in fact had begun to townread Jamie after night started. I'm not sure what more you want from me, or why you're moving the goalposts from "you didn't decide he was town until 24 hours later" to "you didn't vociferously defend him during the day".

brainbomb

#2014 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:56 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:53 pm
I'll do EON reads. I won't be analyzing these and most if not all requests for me to show my work will not be entertained. I don't like explaining myself and there's too much of import at this EON for us to start having the serious talks until after it goes through.

Confirmed town
Emc

I like these people
Maniac
Bob McBob
Celaph
lfischl
worcej

Grudgingly, I'll town lean this individual
Ghug

I don't like these people
Damo
Bona
Macca

Giving me a headache. Someone else sort these individuals out
Jamiet
HR
Vecna

If I didn't write your name, you're not yet important enough for me to concern myself with you.
☢️

Jamiet99uk

#2015 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:57 pm

Townreads:
Ghug
Foxcastle
Bob Mac Bob
Rdrivera

Non-Town reads
:
Worcej
Macca
lfischl
BunnyGo

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2016 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:48 pm
ghug wrote:

I voted Chaqa in direct response to something Jamie said, Jamie never led again, and I clarified that I in fact had begun to townread Jamie after night started. I'm not sure what more you want from me, or why you're moving the goalposts from "you didn't decide he was town until 24 hours later" to "you didn't vociferously defend him during the day".
You're saying he was obvtown based on his reactions. You did not say that until a good 24 hours later. You *certainly* did not say that at the time when he was in danger. I don't think of you as someone who gets a strong townread on someone but is perfectly happy to let them get daykilled anyway. I haven't moved any goalposts, and none of your explanations are liable to change my opinion that the timeline is all wrong for these thoughts.

Jamiet99uk

#2017 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 pm
reads list became a festering swamp for imbecile town and opportunistic scum to hatch random crap and call it content
You are wrong.

brainbomb

#2018 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm

no

Jamiet99uk

#2019 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:59 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm
I townread Uclabb
There you go again.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2020 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:59 pm

EoN1 Reads:

BobMcBob - No particularly strong opinion, but the way he's been determined to stick to his 'deliberately changed meta' despite it potentially upsetting people strikes me as somewhat townie. Lean town.

Bonatogether - After last game proved Bona will act this way as either alignment, I have nothing at all. Null.

brainbomb - Leaning town

BunnyGo - Fairly reasonable, quite unflappable, and overall reasonably townie.

celaph - Blatant town. The total lack of confidence from last game is completely gone, and he's completely back to his normal natural self.

damo666 - Everything damo has said or done has been fairly logical and easy to understand... Which is exactly the problem. There's been none of the usual damo illogical weirdness. In fact there's been very little of anything at all, it's all been amazingly mild and inoffensive. And I still think he's exactly the sort of person who'd shoot kgray and then vote her for not participating. Solid scumread.

emc - Not really a lot of content, but I *am* pretty surprised that emc rolled for Chaqa there given he'd said nothing at all about Jamie beforehand but had said things that implied he felt Chaqa was town. So I don't really like that Chaqa vote at the end. Slight scum.

Foxcastle - Has been pretty reticent to give much reasoning or many thoughts at all, despite throwing a few votes around... None of them came with much in the way of justification. Null.

ghug - There was (I thought) a perfectly good reason for people to sit on the Chaqa wagon at the EoD1, which is that Chaqa is exactly the sort of scum player to see he's in the lead and therefore not come back and hope people change of their own accord. This nearly led to me flipping onto Chaqa toward the end. And it's exactly what I expected ghug to say when pushed about his vote. Instead, he doubled down on some highly dubious policy arguments, and then suddenly also invented a massive townread on Jamie that was absolutely nowhere to be seen during the entire EoD where Jamie was one vote behind Chaqa. I also find the focus on Jasnah to be some very low hanging fruit shit. Strong scumread.

Jamie - I still feel like there quite a lot off without how he played D1, and his mood-flips felt pretty forced at times and never seemed to be the logical or natural outcome of where the game was going. There's also the fact that almost all of my strong or even weak scumreads were on the Chaqa wagon. Would a large scum team really go out of the way to save Jamie though? Meh. Still fairly scum.

Jasnah - Whilst I find it pretty amusing when people constantly toot their own horn above all else, she is playing somewhat differently this game and seems to be more actively hunting. But given that I would expect people to evolve their game, I'm not too convinced that this is either a towntell or a scumtell. Null

Lfischl - Berry angery. Null.

Macca573 - Much the same as last game I feel like Macca is coasting by getting very little attention and avoiding doing anything offensive. Probably the only D1 Jamie voter I have any real suspicions on at this point. Slight scum.

Maniac - Is Maniac. Doesn't feel as stiff as he did last game, though, so I'm inclined to lean town on him this time.

rdrivera2005 - For the time in what must be centuries, I don't scumread rdrivera in the early part of a game. So he's probably mafia. But I like his questioning tonight, so he's actually town. Except if he isn't.

thamrick - Exists...?

Vecna - Felt very coasty D1. Not that that's especially unusual for Vecna. Can't say I'm really a fan of the way he stuck on the Chaqa wagon til the end though, and feel like he passed up a lot of opportunities to push on people that I don't normally see him pass up on. Maybe he'll wake up tomorrow, or maybe he's actually just scum this time. Slight scum

worcej - I struggle to believe that as scum he'd basically tell Jamie he was policy voting him because he didn't like his actions regarding kgray. I struggle even more to believe that worcej, as part of a scumteam that (seemingly) vaporised kgray, would go out of his way to loudly comment his disdain about the somewhat dubious ways people were trying to ascertain if kgray were really dead. Probably town.