Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Bonatogether

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#1821 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:30 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:28 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:25 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:24 pm

You shouldn't be voting people out if you think they're town.
But the logical conclusion of this is that we should vote her out as to have the deputy scan be more useful.
I want to vote her out because I scumread her. It would also shed a lot of light on D1.

We don't know that the deputy's going to scan her just because she asked, and even if we were sure, wasting a daykill and one of the deputy's scans to confirm the deputy's sanity is not a good idea. Vote for scum.
If we think the deputy scanned her, then it'd be best to vote her.

brainbomb

#1822 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:34 pm

I guess I dont understand why you are claiming walkie access and scumreading Jamie. those things seem disconnected

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1823 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:36 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:30 pm
@ ghug

Who do you think are my most likely scum partner? If/when I flip town, how would you reevaluate or not your conception of the scum team?
HR, lfischl, brain, Bunny, thamrick all look like they could have tried to save you; I'd expect at least two scum in that group. If you flip town, I know they didn't try to save you, and whether I can draw anything from the VCA comes down to Jamie's role. If yesterday was TvTvT, all I've got is vibes, which is a little fledgling townpool of Bob, emc, Maniac, Jamie, and I suppose brain.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1824 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:37 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:36 pm
jasnah wrote:
@ ghug

Who do you think are my most likely scum partner? If/when I flip town, how would you reevaluate or not your conception of the scum team?
HR, lfischl, brain, Bunny, thamrick all look like they could have tried to save you; I'd expect at least two scum in that group. If you flip town, I know they didn't try to save you, and whether I can draw anything from the VCA comes down to Jamie's role. If yesterday was TvTvT, all I've got is vibes, which is a little fledgling townpool of Bob, emc, Maniac, Jamie, and I suppose brain.
Oh and damo.

jasnah

#1825 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:40 pm

ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:
@ ghug

Aside from maybe Jamie, I like this town pool. I don't think emc + Maniac + brain + bob is contingent on Jamie though.

My QT is fine and all things considered pleasant to hang around, the GMs have made a good choice.

Since you consider so much to be riding on Jamie alignment, I assume you have plan to determine it sooner rather than later, mechanically or otherwise?

jasnah

#1826 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:42 pm

I have like general unpleasant feelings regarding Damo, by which I mean I find him kind of obnoxious and annoying to interact with, this clouds my judgment of him and makes me disinclined to reread anything he's written, so I'm going to pass on saying any beliefs about what he is or isn't so far as I can manage without

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1827 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:49 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:40 pm
ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:
@ ghug

Aside from maybe Jamie, I like this town pool. I don't think emc + Maniac + brain + bob is contingent on Jamie though.

My QT is fine and all things considered pleasant to hang around, the GMs have made a good choice.

Since you consider so much to be riding on Jamie alignment, I assume you have plan to determine it sooner rather than later, mechanically or otherwise?
I listed brain last because he shoots way up the scumlist for his voting if you or Jamie turns out to be scum.

I feel pretty good about Jamie being town right now, so I prefer flipping you over him, but I imagine he's going to be sorted out one way or the other fairly soon.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1828 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:50 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:42 pm
I have like general unpleasant feelings regarding Damo, by which I mean I find him kind of obnoxious and annoying to interact with, this clouds my judgment of him and makes me disinclined to reread anything he's written, so I'm going to pass on saying any beliefs about what he is or isn't so far as I can manage without
That's damo's towntell.

jasnah

#1829 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:56 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:50 pm
jasnah wrote:
That's damo's towntell.
Good to know as I've not played game with him, but your reads have already proven to be worthless this game so far, so no way I'll change to call him town as a result. Some offence intended.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1830 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:57 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:56 pm
ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:
That's damo's towntell.
Good to know as I've not played game with him, but your reads have already proven to be worthless this game so far, so no way I'll change to call him town as a result. Some offence intended.
And just a moment ago you liked my townpool...

jasnah

#1831 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:58 pm

##Call GM How did my messages in QT get deleted?? Does some other joker just get to delete what I wrote? I was under the impression that you can only delete or edit from the same IP, but apparently not.

jasnah

#1832 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:00 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:57 pm
jasnah wrote:
ghug wrote:

That's damo's towntell.
Are you fucking illiterate? Even if you can't read, you can look at the paragraph I responded to, and the paragraph you then added, and compare if they're the same picture.

Not sure why you're playing this game or on this website if you can't exercise the basic fucking function of your eyes.

brainbomb

#1833 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:03 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:58 pm
##Call GM How did my messages in QT get deleted?? Does some other joker just get to delete what I wrote? I was under the impression that you can only delete or edit from the same IP, but apparently not.
if this actually happened thats an ultra serious violation

brainbomb

#1834 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 pm

I feel like jasnah is baiting her own chatmates to out

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1835 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:06 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:00 pm
ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:

Are you fucking illiterate? Even if you can't read, you can look at the paragraph I responded to, and the paragraph you then added, and compare if they're the same picture.

Not sure why you're playing this game or on this website if you can't exercise the basic fucking function of your eyes.
Trying to engage with me in a friendly manner until it became clear I wasn't going to drop the scumread is a great look for you.

jasnah

#1836 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm

I tried to engage with you in a civil manner until you proved yourself a fucking moron and kept acting like one, it happens a lot, I can't stand people who don't do basic due diligence or reading. You make games like this unplayable for everyone else, no sympathy. I hope you would delete your account for the general welfare but it's more likely that you keep developing like a brain tumour and instead it's anyone with common sense who gets driven away by your pathetic incompetence.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1837 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm
I tried to engage with you in a civil manner until you proved yourself a fucking moron and kept acting like one, it happens a lot, I can't stand people who don't do basic due diligence or reading. You make games like this unplayable for everyone else, no sympathy. I hope you would delete your account for the general welfare but it's more likely that you keep developing like a brain tumour and instead it's anyone with common sense who gets driven away by your pathetic incompetence.
Ok, let's look past the pathetic vitriol and entertain this for a minute. What new thing did I say that made you pivot to "fucking moron" so quickly?

jasnah

#1838 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 pm

ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:
ghug wrote:
That's damo's towntell.
Assuming that you're serious. I had obviously written that I liked your townpool without damo, which you can see from the post that I was quoting and replied to. And then wrote an addendum to express my views on damo after I saw that you had also post hoc added him in. Your "gotcha" message after that as if you could not obviously see what I was referring to and so I must have made some grievous self contradiction enraged me because of how baseless it was.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1839 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:27 pm

jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 pm
ghug wrote:
jasnah wrote:

Assuming that you're serious. I had obviously written that I liked your townpool without damo, which you can see from the post that I was quoting and replied to. And then wrote an addendum to express my views on damo after I saw that you had also post hoc added him in. Your "gotcha" message after that as if you could not obviously see what I was referring to and so I must have made some grievous self contradiction enraged me because of how baseless it was.
See, I don't buy this. Disagreement on one read doesn't really make or break how well you're meshing with a person, and you said "your reads have already proven to be worthless this game so far" in response to the damo thing, which implies that you thought they were worthless before that.

jasnah

#1840 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:29 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:27 pm
jasnah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 pm
ghug wrote:

See, I don't buy this. Disagreement on one read doesn't really make or break how well you're meshing with a person, and you said "your reads have already proven to be worthless this game so far" in response to the damo thing, which implies that you thought they were worthless before that.
Yes, they were worthless because you believed I am scum! :lol: