What colour are Dargorygel's eyes & why do we never see Dargorygel & Xi Jinpeng in the same room?

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

What colour are Dargorygel's eyes & why do we never see Dargorygel & Xi Jinpeng in the same room?

#1 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:10 pm

How many eyes does Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel and what colours are they? Does Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel use virtual and real eyes to see everything and everyone? Why is it whenever I see Xi Jinpeng Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel is never sighted? Is Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel the secret ruler of the PRC? How cool!

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: What colour are Dargorygel's eyes & why do we never see Dargorygel & Xi Jinpeng in the same room?

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:14 pm

Or is Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel actually an Alien from the Spandex~Porridge Galaxy?

Strauss

Re: What colour are Dargorygel's eyes & why do we never see Dargorygel & Xi Jinpeng in the same room?

#3 Post by Strauss » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:28 pm

I think Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel is hilariously exuberant.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4 Post by dargorygel » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:27 pm

You are assuming I have eyes.

Octavious

#5 Post by Octavious » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Are we counting only the ones he was born with, or his full collection?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6 Post by dargorygel » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Octavious wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm
Are we counting only the ones he was born with, or his full collection?
If you are counting all of those, the aggregate color would be unattractive.

Matticus13

#7 Post by Matticus13 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:54 am

My current working theory: Das Urkomisch Ausglassen Dargorygel is actually anti-matter Xi Jinpeng. If the pair were near one another, they would begin to orbit one another, resonate, and then end the galaxy in a brilliant explosion of hellfire. Count your blessings they stay thousands of miles apart (the NSA tells me...)

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8 Post by dargorygel » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:41 pm

That is a mildly disconcerting working theory.
I am now considering postponing my diplmatic wheeling-dealing trip to China that I had previously planned.

yavuzovic

#9 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:41 pm

I saw Dargorygel and Xi Jinpeng in the same room when they were planning China's economic advencement and what is Dargo's share from it.
I couldn't see his eyes though

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10 Post by dargorygel » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:05 pm

Impossible. My eyes were closed while I was not there.

PRINCE WILLIAM

#11 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:14 am

You forget that Dargo is a moderator which means almost omnipotent. So he can have any colour he wishes or none in he's eyes while he can be where he wishes to be with anyone he likes to do so.