MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE [HIDDEN]

#1941 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:14 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:10 am
Shocked at the scum read from HR tbh, and I don't want to be his next tunnel victim I don't have the energy for that

So you think hes a great town player who victimizes players by tunneling.
Im not sure these ideas mesh. You dont seem to think very highly of him if you think he just tunnels people. Why would you want this to stay alive?
You can tunnel and still be a decent player. Like what

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1942 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:15 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:49 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:40 am
President Eden wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 am

OK.

##VOTE ghug

Why are you voting worcej exactly? Yesterday you voted ND because you didn't like him personally and felt that he was just a bad player, so getting rid of the slot was a good idea. But ND has been replaced with worcej. And you haven't said why you're voting worcej yet. In fact, none of your engagement with worcej so far has really had anything to do with him.

You even said after Maniac flipped that "my wagon was shitty too" -- your exact words -- and yet you're here again today, after two flips and a lot of discussion from other people.
I rarely have good reads the first few days. I've recently decided it's better to just push people I think hurt town for a couple days. It prevents me from getting stuck in tunnels based on early reads that last into the midgame, and it gets rid of players who can cause problems. In the mean time, I can focus on building townreads.

You should know I don't particularly like worcej (sorry worcej). I've also seen no evidence he's a good player as town, and I think town is better off flipping him sooner than later to make sense of D1. My strongest scumread right now is probably Durga, but I can usually figure out if she's town eventually, and she's valuable if she is, so I have no interest in killing her today.

You were townreading me. What about the post you quoted changed that?
No reason to apologize when you don’t actually mean it.

Regardless, what will you really learn with my flip? Justify it better than ‘making sense of D1’ and ‘worcej’s bad’
Town v town means either scum were doing whatever the fuck they wanted or consolidated to save HR. Town v scum means ND was almost certainly actively saved by some number of teammates.

Durga

#1943 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am

ghug wrote:
President Eden wrote:
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:21 am

Ok but you gotta use your tryharding to come up with some good ideas in the next twelve hours or I'm gonna tunnel you like you're aaro.
OK.

##VOTE ghug

Why are you voting worcej exactly? Yesterday you voted ND because you didn't like him personally and felt that he was just a bad player, so getting rid of the slot was a good idea. But ND has been replaced with worcej. And you haven't said why you're voting worcej yet. In fact, none of your engagement with worcej so far has really had anything to do with him.

You even said after Maniac flipped that "my wagon was shitty too" -- your exact words -- and yet you're here again today, after two flips and a lot of discussion from other people.
I rarely have good reads the first few days. I've recently decided it's better to just push people I think hurt town for a couple days. It prevents me from getting stuck in tunnels based on early reads that last into the midgame, and it gets rid of players who can cause problems. In the mean time, I can focus on building townreads.

You should know I don't particularly like worcej (sorry worcej). I've also seen no evidence he's a good player as town, and I think town is better off flipping him sooner than later to make sense of D1. My strongest scumread right now is probably Durga, but I can usually figure out if she's town eventually, and she's valuable if she is, so I have no interest in killing her today.

Are you kidding me. I'm still town reading you but in what world am I your strongest scumread??

And if this is true, literally vote me

worcej

#1944 Post by worcej » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:11 am
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:44 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:39 am

I am not sure. I was going to question her but she just voted Vecna before I can and I was busy answering to you. But I honestly think that scumreading me after my D1 isn't that bad move, I was one of the lowest posters and didn't really have strong scum reads to push. My problem with your scumread on me is that it happened after I voted you and you were making things up about me.

Back to Durga, usually when both me and Durga are town she ends scumreading me. I think when Durga is scum she is less confrontational, and this game she have been like this at some points.
So I said that you haven't been pushing people as I would expect, you've now agreed you weren't pushing people, and yet you still think I was completely making it up and you can't remotely see where I was coming from there? Alright. Yes, the fact you voted me did indeed draw my attention to you and I probably wouldn't have paid any attention to you at all until I started doing my EoN reads list had it not been for that. I'm not certain why you think that's alignment indicative, though.

So you also think she may be scum due to lack of confrontation? Interesting. If only someone else had said that already ;)
How am I not confrontational? The only difference in my play is that I'm avoiding certain people because honestly I cannot take what happened last game again
Eh, come at me if you feel like you have a reason to. I am pretty subdued in general - COVID saps the energy out of you lol...

Your post also illustrates why I keep to my normal pushes/analysis because any slight difference is grabbed as if it’s a low hanging fruit

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1945 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:17 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:07 am
@ghug - let’s play a game. Let’s assume I passed up the sub and Fluminator took it.

Would you push for his flip?
I'd probably wait a day, but not much longer.

I'll reconsider if you make yourself seem townie, as I kinda did last game, brief bouts of emotion not withstanding.

Durga

#1946 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:17 am

Sick of bitxhes shading and not voting, go on, don't call me your strongest scum read and then not vote me. Let's go

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1947 Post by Chaqa » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:17 am
Sick of bitxhes shading and not voting, go on, don't call me your strongest scum read and then not vote me. Let's go
##Vote ghug

worcej

#1948 Post by worcej » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 am

Durga wrote:
Town!Durga right here

President Eden

#1949 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 am

Durga wrote:
FIRE FIRE FIRE! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1950 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:10 am
ghug wrote:

It's day 2 now buddy. I can understand that policy on day 1 when there's no hard info, but we've got a lot to work with now -- two flips, 20 final votes, and dozens of interactions. I thought shooting ND was crappy, but at least you have the day 1 excuse. That's gone. It makes no sense for you to still be on worcej without even remotely believing that he's mafia.
You haven't voted anyone over the flips except for celaph, which was dumb.

I did this last game through day 2, so disagreeing with me is not a good reason to scumread me. You still haven't answered my question.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1951 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am
ghug wrote:
President Eden wrote:

OK.

##VOTE ghug

Are you kidding me. I'm still town reading you but in what world am I your strongest scumread??

In a world where I'm focusing on townreads and you haven't done all that much of note.

President Eden

#1952 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am

ghug wrote:
worcej wrote:
@ghug - let’s play a game. Let’s assume I passed up the sub and Fluminator took it.

I'll reconsider if you make yourself seem townie, as I kinda did last game, brief bouts of emotion not withstanding.
You make it sound here like you have a reason to SHOOT the slot and your personal opinion of the player is directing whether you would take it d2 vs d3. But you still haven't explained what that reason is. It's certainly not anywhere in your ISO.

worcej

#1953 Post by worcej » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am

ghug wrote:
worcej wrote:

Reading this leads me to invalidate any portion of your ND concern on my case - if it was a driving factor, it should not matter who filled the slot.

Durga

#1954 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:23 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am
ghug wrote:

In a world where I'm focusing on townreads and you haven't done all that much of note.
What a cop out bullshit response. So your top scum read is because you think I haven't done much d1? When have I ever? Literally I did everything you did, so how is it scummy?

aarodactyl

#1955 Post by aarodactyl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 am

I don't really agree with the wagon on ghug. I'm getting scummy vibes from them, but they're basically the same scummy vibes I got from him last game (when he was town PR).

On the other hand, if people aren't trusting him, then there's not much incentive for me to finish collecting my thoughts tonight, since I doubt he'll have the energy to fulfill his promise of a tunnel on me.

President Eden

#1956 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:45 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 am
You haven't voted anyone over the flips except for celaph, which was dumb.

I did this last game through day 2, so disagreeing with me is not a good reason to scumread me. You still haven't answered my question.
I didn't just list flips. I listed votes and I listed interactions as other hard info to use. From that I've been working through all kinds of reads on people. Funny enough every time I do you just shade them and shit on my effort without providing any constructive direction to look instead.

I'm not suspecting you because I disagree with your ND vote, and I think I made that quite clear. You have now said that you voted ND because you think he's a bad and unpleasant player, but you called that wagon shitty, but now you're back on the same wagon because you think worcej is a bad and unpleasant player, but you're also most suspicious of Durga, and in the meantime neither ND nor worcej have actually done anything you noted as suspicious, but also you hate like every other vote, but you're also not willing to do any work to figure out a good vote. It's all bullshit.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1957 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am
ghug wrote:
worcej wrote:

Reading this leads me to invalidate any portion of your ND concern on my case - if it was a driving factor, it should not matter who filled the slot.
It's that I'm willing to kill anyone outside of the group of people whom I either townread or think deserve a few days because they're good at town. You don't fit either of those descriptions, and your death would be informative and mildly enjoyable, so I picked you.

Durga

#1958 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 am

Zultar is reading this everyone act really nice so we can get this thing unhidden 😂

President Eden

#1959 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 am
Zultar is reading this everyone act really nice so we can get this thing unhidden 😂
I would just like to say that while I have used some naughty words, I'm not mad at anybody and I love you all, and I think this is understood, but if it isn't clear to someone out there, I will specifically address you to tell you as much.

President Eden

#1960 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:54 am

In fact I think we should no kill because discussing killing people is mean. We all love each other zultar! We're so well behaved!!!