M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Fluminator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#6441 Post by Fluminator » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Watching the stream:

Bona is soft spoken
Chaqa: "When people let Bona speak, he's really good"

Will continue to give highlights, but Chaqa is only streaming his face and not the game.

Jamiet99uk

#6442 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:33 pm
Watching the stream:

Bona is soft spoken

Will continue to give highlights, but Chaqa is only streaming his face and not the game.
I am not interested in live footage of Chaqa's face.

President Eden

#6443 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:37 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 pm
I'm streaming some Among Us for those bored by this 5 day wait to DK bunny and Jamie:

https://www.twitch.tv/chaqa

Bona is playing too!
DAY3 VOTE COUNT WUTEVA: WATCHING STREAMERS INSTEAD OF POSTING VOTE COUNTS ON TIME EDITION

BunnyGo (14): kgray, Vecna, Hellenic Riot, Durga, Chaqa, e.m.c^42, damo666, bozotheclown, Balki Bartokomous, celaph, Bonatogether, aarodactyl, Jamiet99uk, Yoyoyozo

Jamiet99uk (2): Tom Bombadil, BunnyGo
ghug (1): Fluminator
Fluminator (1): ghug
damo666 (1): Maniac

Currently BunnyGo will no longer be Among Us at Day 3's end, in 00h20m.

President Eden

#6444 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:37 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:37 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 pm
I'm streaming some Among Us for those bored by this 5 day wait to DK bunny and Jamie:

https://www.twitch.tv/chaqa

Bona is playing too!
DAY3 VOTE COUNT WUTEVA: WATCHING STREAMERS INSTEAD OF POSTING VOTE COUNTS ON TIME EDITION

BunnyGo (14): kgray, Vecna, Hellenic Riot, Durga, Chaqa, e.m.c^42, damo666, bozotheclown, Balki Bartokomous, celaph, Bonatogether, aarodactyl, Jamiet99uk, Yoyoyozo

Currently BunnyGo will no longer be Among Us at Day 3's end, in 00h20m.
**23m

Fluminator

#6445 Post by Fluminator » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:39 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:35 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:33 pm
Watching the stream:

Bona is soft spoken

I am not interested in live footage of Chaqa's face.
We told him. It's back to the game. He keeps getting killed first lol.

Jamiet99uk

#6446 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:43 pm

To be entirely clear, I am not interested in pre-recorded footage of Chaqa's face either.

e.m.c^42

#6447 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:43 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:07 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:43 pm
EMC, I was expecting some juicy drawings..
It's okay, I'm writing some terribly invasive and out-of-character paragraphs on Bungo and Jamie's life as EDEN Loyalists.
Alright Bungo, prepare for some tremendously melodramatic shit.

BunnyGo

#6448 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:44 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:43 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:43 pm
EMC, I was expecting some juicy drawings..
It's okay, I'm writing some terribly invasive and out-of-character paragraphs on Bungo and Jamie's life as EDEN Loyalists.
I’ve never been fanfictionalized before!!

BunnyGo

#6449 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:44 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
e.m.c^42 wrote:

I see nothing happening EMC. I don’t have long.

BunnyGo

#6450 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:55 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:44 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:

I see nothing happening EMC. I don’t have long.
I can’t upvote it soon.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6451 Post by Maniac » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:56 pm

##vote end hammer

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#6452 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:56 pm

In b4 Bunny flips jailor.

Jamiet99uk

#6453 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 pm

##VOTE BOZO

BunnyGo

#6454 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Have fun everyone. And remember: in Communist America, day is end of you!

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6455 Post by Maniac » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 pm

See you Bunny. Good playing with you. I obviously didn't mean what I said earlier.

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#6456 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 pm

##vote teacon

e.m.c^42

#6457 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:34 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:57 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:17 pm
Jamie
Bunny

Sled
@Vecna, give a verb?
peeling

EDEN; This Loyalty of Ours

A Terribly Touching Erotic Tale With Fade-out Sex Scenes Because EMC Can’t Afford Getting Banned

The sky darkens quietly, dusk nearing as the dilapidated street lights flicker on in murmurs and sparks. There aren’t many left that still work, the country and streets being what they are in the aftermath of the Glorious Revolution. Alongside the streets, many former stores — no, Systemic Edenist Enemy Structures — emptily lurk about, boarded up for rehabilitation into peaceful distribution centres for the people. In some street corners, the shadows of passing people knock light back and forth onto glass shards that still glisten about like ice.

Still, in these conditions, spirits are high. It’s the new world order, after all. The PDRRM is installed! Order is restored! There’s a heightened thrum to the crowd milling around, an uplift in every step. The younger citizens straggle under the warm circles of lights where they shine, giggling and chatting, dedicated revolutionaries no more. Free of the war, they seemingly age a decade younger, voices rising with casual irrelevancies.

Oh, certainly, everyone knows that there are still a few Edenists hiding about, but the chances of them managing to sabotage this life and reinstall the EDEN mainframe are low. The fight is well and truly over.

At least, that is what the public thinks.

Under one darkening awning, a slightly gruff man in a khaki peacoat observes the crowd. His eyes, although bespectacled, are still sharp and scanning. The coat is rather worn, but it’s one of the few luxuries he has from pre-Revolution life and nostalgia holds strong despite it all. That, of course, and its warming quality. A sudden gust of wind scatters light debris and the thinly dressed into clumps, and he smiles; perhaps it will snow later this week. Turning around, he heads down an alleyway and wanders away from the main street with its celebrants and illumination. As soon as he passes the corner, though, he starts dashing down the alley in a tan blur.

Unseen, he slips into a building and sweeps with a small device, scanning the walls. Clear. Once satisfied, he pulls out a small, handheld radio and fiddles a bit with the dials.

“I got him,” he reports. “Saw him tussling with one of the student revolutionaries, down past the common dump site.”

“Good.” The answer crackles back in a slightly British accent. “We’ll go over it tonight.”

“Should I bring the drinks?”

Amused. “You have horrible taste, with that atrocious EDEN-American swill.”

“Yeah, well, when in Rome. Bunny out.”

He turns the radio off with a click. Another sweep, empty area, and he vanishes into the night.

At half past nine, the EDEN loyalist — better known within the enclave by the codename “Bunny” — saunters up to a pastel coloured house far out in the long-abandoned sprawl of suburbia. He navigates well enough with the moonlight, and checks his bag of cheap alcohol before going round to the back of the house. He raises his arm to open the door, bottles slightly clinking when a dark-haired man opens it. He proceeds to frown at Bunny over a well-coiffed mustache.

“Did you really bring that over and except me to drink it?” Reasonably grumpy; the war naturally cut off almost all non-essential imports, and being stuck in this apocalyptic wasteland for almost the entire war did no favours for his already dour British mood.

“Jamie, hey. Of course not, it’s for the target. I didn’t want to waste time tomorrow detouring to pick this up.”

Jamie grunts mild assent. Shifting slightly to the left, he pulls Bunny in and re-latches the door.

“You are certain it was Worcej?”

“I am. He’s certainly the jailer, as there’s no other reason he’d be hanging around in front of the old server building. It looks like obvious false bait, which is why it’s the real location. The Separatists must not know how to destroy it, so they’re hiding it in the least likely place we’d look. Its original place.”

Bunny’s eyes are bright as he lays out the conspiracy, hands gesturing at emphatic points, but Jamie continues to look unimpressed by the logic.

“But you see, the clear rationale behind it is due to....” Bunny likewise continues undeterred. Sighing, Jamie slowly shepherds the other man onto the paisley sofa, who sits down without a hitch in his monologuing.

Half listening, and already sure of the information on Worcej and the EDEN-remenants, he checks the time. With two hours til midnight, that leaves them with a satisfactory nine hours until they have to leave.

He grabs one of the gesturing arms, fingers wrapping at the wrist and squeezes gently. “Bunny.”

“—with the development of Officer Nephthys — yes Jamie, what — turning up dead, one can easily conclude—”

“Shut up.”

Jamie leans over and pins Bunny’s other arm to the sofa, then lowers his head.

“Jamie.”

No response. Bunny gazes up impassively at the ceiling, where the wallpaper was peeling off in strips and shreds. Looking left, it was snowing outside the window. He mobilises, shakes off the stray thoughts and goes on.

“I’m not...you know.” He cuts off, and starts again. “I’m not gay.”

Silence. He purses his lips and rubs at his nose, slightly chaffed from rubbing against Jamie. Said man flops an arm over and continues to snore. “Ja—”

“Go to sleep. I know. You had your wife and kids.”

“God, I fucking miss them so much, why.” His voice catches. “Why did…” Jamie says nothing in response, but grips his shoulder in understanding.

Then; “Thank you.” Company was nice but human contact was necessary. Desperate loneliness in solitude was unbearable. The loss will always be so, but like this it became a finger-breadth lighter, and it made all the difference.

“Sleep. We’re baiting Worcej and making an opening for EDEN tomorrow. You’ll need to be at your best.”

The mission starts out almost perfectly, and then goes terribly, terribly wrong. Worcej is easily distracted with Jamie’s offer of a drink, and Bunny’s entrance into the compound couldn’t be smoother.

The trouble came in when a passerby asks Bunny where he was coming from. Naturally, he fibs a bit, as revealing his actual location would be a poor decision.
As it turns out, that day there was actually someone manning the security cams for once, who tracked their movements. She immediately calls out for reinforcements, and they are absolutely fucked. Jamie was caught earlier when he was confirming Officer Nephthys’ death.

In the end, the decision was never a decision at all. Bunny knows there was only ever one path forwards, and breaths in.

“Jamie, you have the information, go. There’s a motorcycle under the sled out by the brick building, it still has gas.”

Before the other man can protest, he shoves him into a closet and bursts into the crowd.

“Hey! You guys, it was…”

President Eden

#6458 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:00 pm

DAY THREE HAS ENDED. CEASE POSTING, MORTALS.

President Eden

#6459 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:03 pm

DAY3 VOTE COUNT WUTEVA FINAL: LAST MINUTE VOTE CHANGES JUST TO MAKE THE GM DO MORE WORK EDITION

BunnyGo (13): kgray, Vecna, Hellenic Riot, Durga, Chaqa, e.m.c^42, damo666, bozotheclown, Balki Bartokomous, celaph, Bonatogether, aarodactyl, Yoyoyozo

bozotheclown (1): Jamiet99uk

You have some arbitrary amount of time to correct your votes via DM if they're wrong before I post the result

President Eden

#6460 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:06 pm

The revolution comes for BunnyGo next. Bunny, strangely silent and stiff with a burlap sack over his head, sits without emotion in the makeshift defendant’s chair as the charges are read against him. The jury quickly returns an overwhelmingly one-sided verdict of guilt. The fact that no one, not even Bunny himself, had anything to say in his defense is not noticed, or else ignored.

The guards march Bunny out to the courtyard for the execution. Drag, more like—Bunny refuses to stand up, and the guards have to haul him out to the spot. At the spot, Bunny collapses onto the ground, still not saying or doing anything.

“Any last words, fascist scum?”

Bunny remains silent.

“Going to your death with dignity, I see. Very well.”

A guard fires right into the back of Bunny’s head.

BunnyGo the Jailer is dead.

SIKE NERDZ!!!

One of the guards removes the burlap sack.

“Wait a minute,” says the guard. “That’s worcej in Bunny’s clothes! Where the hell did Bunny Go?!”

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town. . .

“I can’t believe those suckers fell for it,” Bunny says to himself. No one tends to think very much of people running around in jailers’ uniforms, so he doesn’t attract too much attention, despite the ill-fitting clothes. “Damn, worcej must have been jacked. There’s so much room in the arms and chest!”

A revolutionary near the gate overhears this. “Are you okay, worcej? You don’t normally talk to yourself.”

“Uhh, yeah, I’m fine!” Bunny says quickly as he keeps running.

Wait a minute… that’s not worcej! That’s a rabbit! Get him!!!!

Bunny is quick like a hare, and almost escapes, but trips over the slightly-too-long pants leg of worcej’s jailer outfit. The fall breaks his neck and he dies soon afterward.

The revolutionaries check Bunny’s… or rather worcej’s, pockets and find his jailer ID card and a pocket copy of Das Kapital. Bunny must have pilfered the card off of worcej's body... poor worcej.
But further examination of the book reveals a hidden compartment with an audio tape of President Eden’s voice, as well as blueprints of the makeshift prison, indicating that the room containing the remains of Eden’s machinery is a blind spot in the jail’s patrol pattern. They also find the small but unmistakable insignia of an EDEN LOYALIST emblazed on a pendant within the compartment.

BUNNYGO has DIED. He was a BLACKMAILER of the EDEN LOYALISTS.

NIGHT THREE HAS BEGUN. ALL PLAYERS WITH NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS TO SUBMIT THEIR ACTIONS. ALL MAFIA PLAYERS MAY POST IN THE QUICKTOPIC THREAD. ALL PLAYERS MAY POST IN THE GAME THREAD.