M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#1881 Post by kgray » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:54 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:39 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:37 pm

bo_sox getting replaced and Jamie referring to town as communists are not out of the game reasons for suspecting bo_sox/Jamie.
If you see the word comrade do you not think communist? I shouldn't defend him but I will because I dislike this as a reason to daykill. Have you read any of Jamie's posts? Do you see anything scummy in them?
Maybe, but communist is used directly in the mafia role PM.

I think Jamie is capable of sounding town-like as scum, but referring to the town as communists could be scum indicative in this case.
@bozo what do you think of celaph?

brainbomb

#1882 Post by brainbomb » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:56 pm

hitting scum day 1 is usually a result of a random cfd. I think maniac could be scum. why not

Jamiet99uk

#1883 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:56 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:25 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:55 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:46 pm

Anyone reading that post in the thread in dark mode likely did not notice anything different about the text color.
So.
Fucking.
What.
Bozo?

Please tell us how using dark mode vs standard mode is alignment-indicative?

Enlighten us with your pulsating intellect. We are agog with anticipation at the pure white light of insight that you must surely be about to deliver.
Scum are more likely to point out that using dark mode is NAI.

This is utter nonsense.

Are you trolling or do you have dementia?

Durga

#1884 Post by Durga » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:56 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:50 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 pm
Oh because I'm the only fucking person in the history of ever that has commented about needing to read the thread. Just me and Chaqa, in all of mafia. Great fucking détective work emc. I've not once said in this game that I haven't read the posts. I've been caught up the whole time.
I'm, er...defending you?
As in, I don't believe it's something you should be scumread for, as it's a consistent NAI meta-skin that you like to deploy. Brought up Chaqa because he is another player that does a similar schtick, and people know and excuse him for it while not with you.

This is me giving and defending a null-lean-town read on you lol
Crazy I know, but I don't care if you scum or town read me, I only care that you're saying I'm the same as Chaqa. But that last sentence might have just saved you from my wrath.

Durga

#1885 Post by Durga » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 pm

By last sentence I mean the underlined one

e.m.c^42

#1886 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:48 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm
I think that's most of what had my name, except for the HR post.

HR, I did have reads, they were at that point I believe gut leaning scum on ghug, prob town on Vecna and brain for similar train-of-thoughts, null-slight town on bozo for meta reasons, slight scumread on Balki that I then retracted due to recognising that I don't know him well enough to have accurate feelings. Worce I already posted about previously. Scumread on damo for his generic tell of being happier as scum than not.

I'll link the posts if you want? :P
Most of them are so hedged as to not even be clear they're a townread

My point is that you've been far far more reticent to give any thoughts compared to what I remember, and far quicker to hedge on them on the occasions where you've actually given some. Activity doesn't come into it.
I have also been not here to give said thoughts, as I was gone eating my spleen out :D

in addition, don't trust my meta as much anymore, as obviously some of it has moved on (kgray for one). Did preface with disclaimer early on, no?

brainbomb

#1887 Post by brainbomb » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm

Does anyone have a read on maniac? A town read

BunnyGo

#1888 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:01 pm

worcej wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:40 pm
And my kiddo just woke up from her nap...

I’ll be around again eventually.
Goddamn. Mine did too.

e.m.c^42

#1889 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Speaking of him, Chaqa has also been playing Among Us for the last good handful of hours, so not expecting him back lmao

BunnyGo

#1890 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:45 pm
my store has blocked peterbot
I think TunnelBear is free even for mobile. That’s what I use at work for blocks.

Jamiet99uk

#1891 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:17 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:31 pm

That's it? You scumread me because I subbed in? Bo_Sox has had attendance problems as all alignments. Since this vote is based entirely on out-of-game thinking, I take it you don't have any proper, actual scumreads?

I would vote for Bozotheclown, Yoyoyozotheclown, Vashta the Neurotic Clown, Make ND Great Again, BunnyGo, or EMC today, based on my current thinking.

I am inclined to townread Balki, Durga, Bonatogether and Celaph. Possibly Brainbomb too.
No, that is not it, I was agreeing with BunnyGo that starting to use the word "communist" after you said you read your role PM is suspicious, since the town is referred to as communists in the mafia PM but not in the town PM.

In M61, Durga subbed out D1 and was scum, and in M59, Chaqa subbed out D1 and was scum, so recent history suggests scum are more likely to leave the game D1. It is also not an "out-of-game" reason, since bo_sox was in the game.
14. A survey of two substitutions, neither of which involves Bo_Sox, is presented as some kind of evidence that Bo_Sox would sub out of the game D1 as scum?

Bozo this is just rubbish. I can't even respond to it because it has nothing to do with anything I have posted, nor even anything Bo_Sox posted before me.

As for the word "communist" denoting "town", IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SETUP for goodness sake, and you know I read the whole setup in detail because I approved it as part of the Council, which I am now part of - President Eden's proposed flavour was part of the draft setup that he submitted to Darg and myself for approval. So the idea that I hadn't read the opening flavour and could only have gotten the word "communist" from a role PM is wrong in point of fact, and deeply flawed as a reason to scumread me.

Try harder.

BunnyGo

#1892 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:03 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:49 pm
The two people with votes parked on Unvote who are not new need to stop being shitty. The two new players without votes should vote. The two people voting for me should stop thanks.
##vote teacon

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1893 Post by ghug » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:17 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:31 pm

That's it? You scumread me because I subbed in? Bo_Sox has had attendance problems as all alignments. Since this vote is based entirely on out-of-game thinking, I take it you don't have any proper, actual scumreads?

I would vote for Bozotheclown, Yoyoyozotheclown, Vashta the Neurotic Clown, Make ND Great Again, BunnyGo, or EMC today, based on my current thinking.

I am inclined to townread Balki, Durga, Bonatogether and Celaph. Possibly Brainbomb too.
No, that is not it, I was agreeing with BunnyGo that starting to use the word "communist" after you said you read your role PM is suspicious, since the town is referred to as communists in the mafia PM but not in the town PM.

In M61, Durga subbed out D1 and was scum, and in M59, Chaqa subbed out D1 and was scum, so recent history suggests scum are more likely to leave the game D1. It is also not an "out-of-game" reason, since bo_sox was in the game.
14. A survey of two substitutions, neither of which involves Bo_Sox, is presented as some kind of evidence that Bo_Sox would sub out of the game D1 as scum?

Bozo this is just rubbish. I can't even respond to it because it has nothing to do with anything I have posted, nor even anything Bo_Sox posted before me.

As for the word "communist" denoting "town", IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SETUP for goodness sake, and you know I read the whole setup in detail because I approved it as part of the Council, which I am now part of - President Eden's proposed flavour was part of the draft setup that he submitted to Darg and myself for approval. So the idea that I hadn't read the opening flavour and could only have gotten the word "communist" from a role PM is wrong in point of fact, and deeply flawed as a reason to scumread me.

Try harder.
The last time bo subbed out, he was scum.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1894 Post by kgray » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:04 pm

The last time bo subbed out, he was scum.
Seems odd that bozo, king of remembering/looking up details of every game, wouldn't use that as part of his case then, doesn't it?

BunnyGo

#1895 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 pm

Durga wrote:
Jamie can you respond to bozo's communist theory.

Bozo do you have any other scum reads? Or town reads? Literally anything?
He already did when I first brought it up. Just let it go.

Jamiet99uk

#1896 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:06 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm
I am inclined to town-lean Maniac.

He was town in the last game, and he was annoying and awful and used his PR status to waste a huge amount of town's time engaging in an anti-town gambit which led to his own death by NK and would have killed me if I hadn't doc-saved myself.

Maniac being annoying and unhelpful is, unfortunately, not particularly scum indicative for him these days. He used to be quite a good player, but he really seems to have lost it.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1897 Post by ghug » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 pm

@celaph, why did you +1 my "from the scum QT" post?

Durga

#1898 Post by Durga » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 pm
Durga wrote:

He already did when I first brought it up. Just let it go.
What? I'm calling bozo's theory stupid. What should I be letting go here?

Jamiet99uk

#1899 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Durga wrote:

16. It was actually BunnyGo's theory, and Bozo just lazily latched on to it. I have rebutted it in considerable detail in response to both BunnyClown and BozoClown.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1900 Post by kgray » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:06 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm
I am inclined to town-lean Maniac.

He was town in the last game, and he was annoying and awful and used his PR status to waste a huge amount of town's time engaging in an anti-town gambit which led to his own death by NK and would have killed me if I hadn't doc-saved myself.

Maniac being annoying and unhelpful is, unfortunately, not particularly scum indicative for him these days. He used to be quite a good player, but he really seems to have lost it.
What has he done this game that's annoying or unhelpful?