Anyone down for a 2-day full-press game?

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Kench

Re: Anyone down for a 2-day full-press game?

#21 Post by Kench » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:54 am

I've no strong feelings about the settings to be honest - pretty happy with whatever, though I think Anon is usually a good idea (though I'm not sure any of us have played together before, so there's not masses of meta we could take from knowing who's which country...). Otherwise I'm easy!

As for starting, I'm happy to get going ASAP. Means it will be less likely to drag on into term when I start to get molto busy again :-D

Peregrine Falcon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

#22 Post by Peregrine Falcon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:07 pm

From what I'm hearing, maybe: DSS, 48h phases, open draw votes, 1 excused NMR, 30 :points: buy-in, (semi-)anon.

If there's no objections, I'll make the game and send out passwords tonight. Any good ideas on the name? :-)

Also, Kench, I very much would expect this game to drag on into term. An average 2-day phase game lasts 3 months, but I've had some last up to 6.

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#23 Post by tobieee911 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:36 pm

Sounds good to me!

Josef IV

#24 Post by Josef IV » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi, I'm looking to join a new game and this would be exactly what I was thinking of. Maybe you already finished and would like another similar round? :)

I could also start a new one myself and post the link here. Just thought it is not necessary to start a new thread...

Josef IV

#25 Post by Josef IV » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Hope nobody minds if I use this thread again - growing impatient so I started a 2 day full-press game, would be most pleased if any of you join:
https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=327848

Regards and have a nice day ;)

Peregrine Falcon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

#26 Post by Peregrine Falcon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:50 pm

You're certainly welcome to use this thread! (Although threads are not nukes—proliferation is not something to fear!)

The game that was originally set up with this thread is still ongoing, and I can't commit to another game, but I hope you find enough players!

Josef IV

#27 Post by Josef IV » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:46 am

Josef IV wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm
Hope nobody minds if I use this thread again - growing impatient so I started a 2 day full-press game, would be most pleased if any of you join:

Still 5 places available! Come on, fellow diplomats, don't tell me we can't find 7 players for a low-bet full-press classic... ;)

Josef IV

#28 Post by Josef IV » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:26 pm

Josef IV wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Less than a day to go and still 4 players short - so one last try to get some promotion here ;)... Hope that one message in two days is not considered spamming.