Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Ezio

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#1781 Post by Ezio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Holy shit this day is still going?

Does everyone need to reread what happened today? Bo Sox came back and blstently lied about his nametsg and lied about being roleblocked. He Confirmed for us he was not roleblocked. He only withdrew his claim *after* I proved without a doubt his claim could not ever be true. He then blames it on the GM's in the hopes you guys let it slide anset him off the hook.

Is there a scummier way for him to have habdleded It? Is there anything worse he could have done?

Ezio

#1782 Post by Ezio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Look at bo Sox's voting record and have a look at his day 3 knowing that xorxes is scun.

He starts with a vote on foxcastle and then randomly votes for ghug with no explanation with two hours left in the day to save his scumbuddy xorxes.

Bo so has done no gamesolving on his own and has just generally grandstand while trying to be less of an asshole, which is a very scum bo thing to do.

Ezio

#1783 Post by Ezio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:08 pm

I've got work but I'll try to be back on later today. I seriously can't believe you guys are going to lynch me over him and lose like this, after the biggest mistake in the history of dumb mistakes on mafia.

thamrick

#1784 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:10 pm

@Bozo - you're saying if we lynch Ezio and he is scum, that bo could claim RB.

Problems I see with this:
-Ezio could be RB'er. Do you know that he's not?

-If Bo is RB'd, the same person would have to carry out the NK, so the NK would flip to reveal the DD tag. The only way that Bo would be RB'd and we wouldn't know it was true would be if the mafia didn't carry out a NK.

-If the above scenario is true (that mafia don't NK but Bo claims RB), we could just let Bo vote and everyone else vote no lynch. If Bo is town, we have a true town vote. If Bo is scum, we easily see he was lying about being RB'd and that he still has DD. (There may be something about that I didn't fully consider. It just popped in my head.)

thamrick

#1785 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Ezio wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 pm
Look at bo Sox's voting record and have a look at his day 3 knowing that xorxes is scun.

He starts with a vote on foxcastle and then randomly votes for ghug with no explanation with two hours left in the day to save his scumbuddy xorxes.

Bo so has done no gamesolving on his own and has just generally grandstand while trying to be less of an asshole, which is a very scum bo thing to do.
Lol pot, meet kettle

thamrick

#1786 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Reread the Durga pressuring Foxy/ghug to peek and claim DD exchange.

Notice how xorxes, bozo, and ezio all exacerbate the tension and pile onto ghug or foxy.

rdr comes on and expresses hesitation, but echoes the general consensus of Durga/xorxes/bozo/ezio. But he also keeps interpreting the whole game by pointing to xorxes and bozo as scummy.

bo comes on and jumps on Foxy, but he had been away and admitted he hadn't read much.

thamrick

#1787 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:55 pm

##VOTE Ezio

bozotheclown

#1788 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Notice how xorxes, bozo, and ezio all exacerbate the tension and pile onto ghug or foxy.

rdr comes on and expresses hesitation, but echoes the general consensus of Durga/xorxes/bozo/ezio. But he also keeps interpreting the whole game by pointing to xorxes and bozo as scummy.

bo comes on and jumps on Foxy, but he had been away and admitted he hadn't read much.
What is your conclusion here, that I am scum with xorxes and Ezio? If so, lynching bo_sox first then Ezio does not help me any.

bozotheclown

#1789 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:32 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:10 pm

-If Bo is RB'd, the same person would have to carry out the NK, so the NK would flip to reveal the DD tag. The only way that Bo would be RB'd and we wouldn't know it was true would be if the mafia didn't carry out a NK.

-If the above scenario is true (that mafia don't NK but Bo claims RB), we could just let Bo vote and everyone else vote no lynch. If Bo is town, we have a true town vote. If Bo is scum, we easily see he was lying about being RB'd and that he still has DD. (There may be something about that I didn't fully consider. It just popped in my head.)
Yes, Ezio could be the role blocker, in which case lynching him now would prevent this possible problem. The problem is if bo_sox is the role blocker. Here is the possible situation. We lynch a scum Ezio, but he is not the role blocker. N5, we find out who is NKed and that the NK was DD. D6, bo_sox claims he was RBed, and that the scum (who he will likely claim is me) role blocked him, taking the DD tag, then performed the NK, giving the DD tag to the NK. If this happened, would you believe bo_sox, or assume he performed the NK as DD? I am pointing this possibility out now since I am being scum read and if bo_sox is the role blocker, this very well could happen, and bo_sox would try to claim I RBed him. Lynching bo_sox prevents this possibility, and if bo_sox flips town, you will still get the chance to lynch me after Ezio if that is your preference.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1790 Post by dargorygel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 pm

thamrick wrote:

I like this, idea Thamrick. We have time to think about it. But it allows us to finesse using the DD tag.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1791 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:44 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm
thamrick wrote:

What is your conclusion here, that I am scum with xorxes and Ezio? If so, lynching bo_sox first then Ezio does not help me any.
I think you are scum with Ezio and Xorxes and are trying to buy some time or to play exactly this "why I will do that as scum". This is the most logical explanation to what happened last day.
But I confess that you open wolfing with Ezio this way is weird. I think everybody should be re-reading hard tomorrow as Ezio lack of will to fight his ynch could be a sign he is comfortable with how things are going for scum. I was also expecting a hard fight today against Ezio, but he just focused on Bo.

bozotheclown

#1792 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:49 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 pm
thamrick wrote:

I like this, idea Thamrick. We have time to think about it. But it allows us to finesse using the DD tag.
As I pointed out, bo_sox could claim to be RBed and carry out the NK and we would not know the difference, because either way the NK would end up as DD. However, I still think this could work, because bo_sox would give himself away if he had to perform a second consecutive NK after we vote no lynch D6.

bozotheclown

#1793 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:57 pm

@rdrivera: I think thamrick came up with a way to deal with bo_sox after today if he is scum, so my concern now is that you are scum instead of Ezio. I would prefer to "buy some time" to get more information on if you or Ezio is scum, but the consensus seems to be to lynch Ezio today.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1794 Post by dargorygel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:44 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
thamrick wrote:

I think you are scum with Ezio and Xorxes and are trying to buy some time or to play exactly this "why I will do that as scum". This is the most logical explanation to what happened last day.
But I confess that you open wolfing with Ezio this way is weird. I think everybody should be re-reading hard tomorrow as Ezio lack of will to fight his ynch could be a sign he is comfortable with how things are going for scum. I was also expecting a hard fight today against Ezio, but he just focused on Bo.
Help me out here, rdrivera. How would scum Ezio be comfortable with his lynching? If his scumbuddy is you, or bozo, or even bo... he would not be comfortable. If his scumbuddy is me, or thammy, or Kitten, then he would feel safe, since the scum is deep.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1795 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:12 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:44 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

Help me out here, rdrivera. How would scum Ezio be comfortable with his lynching? If his scumbuddy is you, or bozo, or even bo... he would not be comfortable. If his scumbuddy is me, or thammy, or Kitten, then he would feel safe, since the scum is deep.
Maybe comfortable doesn't have the same meaning I expect. But you got what I meant, if his scummate was Bozo or me I would expect him fighting harder for survival. In case of Bozo because he is likely to be the next lynch and on my case to give more town credit to me when he flips. In case of Bo I don't know as he is pushing Bo hard. So, maybe we have a deep threat.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1796 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:16 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:57 pm
@rdrivera: I think thamrick came up with a way to deal with bo_sox after today if he is scum, so my concern now is that you are scum instead of Ezio. I would prefer to "buy some time" to get more information on if you or Ezio is scum, but the consensus seems to be to lynch Ezio today.
Still trying. How cute. Bus, bozo.

I accidentally +NaN'd a thamrick post on this page. I could remove it, but meh.

thamrick

#1797 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm

@bozo - why have you been so consumed with the idea of lynching DD? You've basically gone on about it since the ghug/foxy peeks. Why didn't you bring it up yesterday?

bozotheclown

#1798 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm
@bozo - why have you been so consumed with the idea of lynching DD? You've basically gone on about it since the ghug/foxy peeks. Why didn't you bring it up yesterday?
When we have known who has the DD tag and they are a scum possibility, lynching DD has made sense. D4 we did not know who had the DD tag.

Ezio

#1799 Post by Ezio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Thamrick what? Yes I pushed for the ghug lynch but I had reasons for it. I'd gone through his posts and I saw serious scum logic coming from him, and the way he was handling the situation looked scummy.

Bo Sox did none of this. He simply followed a wagon that we created and hopped along for the ride and free mislynch.

Ezio

#1800 Post by Ezio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Have any of you actually done a reread of bo Sox? It seems like you all ar just pushing for my lynch because a bunch of people have said I'm scummy. Does anyone actually have a case against me?