M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Kakarroto

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#321 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am

Ah, right, the one cop scan, I also totally missed that there were items involved, so this game, the very most important role is the doc (don't worry, I haven't forgotten I'm voting for the one who claimed, in a rather joke-phase, to be the doc, but I have my reasons [14/3/32/157/10.67/damo666/15:54 - Posts / Words / Chars / W/Post / Player / Last (Now) (->that's in hours, btw)] ) other than that, we have our wits and one "clarify shot" that can be prevented.

I've thought a bit about the cop, when or how to use his scan, a bit, but I'm not sure how good it would be to discuss it openly. So I stop talking about that now and rather complain that people seemingly like to watch prime time tv (should be the time for it in the US, right?) more than come here and post :p

e.m.c^42

#322 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 am
I think I've read it when it was going on, one of the times I had a short look how things were going, just remembered it now. It was unusual, though, at the time, I think you didn't use the full potential by talking as confirmed town in the phase thereafter. I think it did cost brainbomb quite some nerves, especially, since he was against your lynch, wasn't he?

Anyway, don't look too much into past games, it's around evening time in the US, right? Shouldn't there be more activity in here?
Probably yeah, but it's a minigame.

Also think it might be a bit late, not to mention that only little more than half(?) of the players in this particular game are in US timezones, iirc

e.m.c^42

#323 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:41 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 am
I'm surprised to learn you even skim the current game ;)
Of course I would read, there is Chaqotle waiting for me in this thread ;)

e.m.c^42

#324 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am
Ah, right, the one cop scan, I also totally missed that there were items involved, so this game, the very most important role is the doc (don't worry, I haven't forgotten I'm voting for the one who claimed, in a rather joke-phase, to be the doc, but I have my reasons [14/3/32/157/10.67/damo666/15:54 - Posts / Words / Chars / W/Post / Player / Last (Now) (->that's in hours, btw)] ) other than that, we have our wits and one "clarify shot" that can be prevented.

I've thought a bit about the cop, when or how to use his scan, a bit, but I'm not sure how good it would be to discuss it openly. So I stop talking about that now and rather complain that people seemingly like to watch prime time tv (should be the time for it in the US, right?) more than come here and post :p
I'm more clueless than you regarding this, so I suppose we should wait for someone like ozzy or chaq or xorx to weigh in lol

Kakarroto

#325 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 am

Well, I had hoped to make some more progress today, but I guess you're right with being a mini-game and stuff. As a heads up, I'm working tomorrow/today, ending with 1 hour EoD, might be able to come for a quick skim in my lunch break, maybe I can use the full hour before EoD or I decide not to stay one hour longer to use an open PC, then I might only get back home some minutes before EoD. I'll be heading for sleep soon, so if there is something you want to talk, now is a chance, I might also have a look before I go to work after I wake up.

FlaviusAetius

#326 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:35 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:48 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:46 pm

For the fourth game in a row, I'm a he lol

And I remembered the guac in the jungle game, but I forgot Kakarot was in it (and if the bot didn't tell me so, I still wouldn't necessarily believe that... I remembered rivera being on the team in that game, but not Kakarot)
Im super sorry just whenever I think of chaqa I think of a she not a he .-.
so you remember literally everything but kakaraot the person that they pointed out that you knew most about it >.>
Is English your first language, Flavius?

I feel like you always misintepret everything I say.
...yes

FlaviusAetius

#327 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:38 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:55 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:37 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Only after a bunch of people had actually claimed.

My opinion on the merits of a massclaim at the start of D1, compared to my opinion on the merits of a massclaim halfway through everyone claiming is going to be different, perhaps, no?

Do you just have constant, unchanging opinions which cannot be altered by events occurring or new information coming to light?

Sketchy.
Many people in real life ask me that very same question, Im just an opioniated person with things that I have thought about for a long time. But yes of course I do change my opinions but I am not like the wind, I will not change my opinions immediately because of a new evidence, I would definetly like to look into a lot more, call me stubborn, but it takes two people to be stubborn

alsoooo your opinion changed on Day 1, not in the middle of the game
Jesus Christ you little fuck, listen to me. Pay attention.

Of course it was on day one, because a bunch of people were claiming on day fucking one. Okay? Understand?

Everything I have said about this is real. Consistent. Yeah.
You dont need to curse at me
and I remember it differently, actually I remember xorxes convincing you, then you began pushing it

FlaviusAetius

#328 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm
Hey emc are you going to vote or are you going to be a wimp, like usual?
You really need to stop being mean I mean its ok for emotions to fly high, but you are taking it to the next level...

FlaviusAetius

#329 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:07 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:40 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm

It sounds like you were saying what you did 3-9 before then going to class at 9, and I assume your class is at 9 AM. Otherwise, you are not saying anything about what you did from 9 PM to 10:40 AM, it which case it does not explain anything about why you did not post for the first 21 hours of the game. I did not really care that you had not posted yet, but you went out of you way to explain why, and I could not follow the explanation.
after 9pm, I was busy debating war terms, and trying to push people to make the bases in the war more fair, as many of them are nearly impossible to take
also there is something called f3x in ROBLOX, and many people do want them to be used in trainings, I do and so I debated people a little while about that
Also I was talking with the plan for thursday, as wednesday is the break day for the war(which is why I am on atm)
andd I was catching up with a friend from ROBLOX that I met when I was 12, and he left ROBLOX when I was 16, and now I'm 19 and he's finally back, so we had a long conversation
also I was working on homework that I didnt finish(mostly because I didnt understand how to do assignment, until my friend in real life explained it to me more clearly)

so thats what I did
I didnt go out of my way to explain I only said a few general things...now this is going out of the way
OK, but I do not know why you said a few general things as a way of explaining your inactivity, you could have just said you have been busy.
I guess I was just kinda excited to share something apart of my life, guess I was wrong to do so ._.

FlaviusAetius

#330 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:42 am

Nephthys wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:24 pm
Hello Bozo,

Are you well? How is your health? I hope the new tablets are helping.

What do you feel regarding Damo voting you without explanation, claiming Doc, and then jumping off you by way of an "Oh I'm just testing the Bot mechanics" post?
New Tablets???? What happened??
Is it just me or are more of these posts filler trash than normal? I get being a high poster but seriously? Most of this is posting for the sake of posting
The dude needs tablets, don't you think thats just a little bit important

FlaviusAetius

#331 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:43 am

Nephthys wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:13 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:59 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 pm
What risk does it escalate? Think further - scum each have a mask to make them scan as inno once/game. Scum!damo could make this claim and hope a dumb!cop decides to verify this.

As scum!damo, you just got the cop scan used in a controlled manner with the result of you being innocent to boot.
Are you a circus performer because you just went through A LOT OF HOOPS to make that kind of argument, I mean come on, just look what he says and not what you think he is thinking
Are you really wanting shut conversation down? We have very to go on so surely any thoughts are better than nothing...
Yea but that doesnt mean it should be a bad argument...

FlaviusAetius

#332 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:44 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:23 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:53 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:40 pm

rivera would never come out in defense of a teammate like that. If they were scum together, he would agree with you that it was suspicious. For example, he could be teammates with Jamie.
Rivera's scum meta is usually lurking and bussing. If he flips scum later, keep an eye on who he's been shading.
Don't you think I am smart enough to change my meta sometimes? 8-)
basically why meta is bad in a nutshell

FlaviusAetius

#333 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:47 pm
At this moment I am getting a scum vibe from Jamiet, he seems forced.

I also dislike Bozo push after Chaqa, but I always have problems reading Bozo.

I think Damo is town, because of the claim and meta and I usually read him right.

The rest I don't have much of an impression yet.

##vote Jamiet for now
FACTS he's always talking about how he's so drunk all the time and now he's just cursing at people ##vote jamie

FlaviusAetius

#334 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:49 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:45 pm
I'm not buying this "Damo is town because real scum wouldn't fakeclaim Doctor in the joke phase". Xorxes is the second person to come out with this conclusion, or maybe the third if Flavius also took that view while he was vomiting the contents of his ADHD-addled mind into the thread like Brainbomb's less fortunate nephew.

Damo has posted three times. He's now the lowest poster. Here's a summary of his posts:

1. An explanation-free vote for Bozo.
2. A Doctor claim.
3. An "experiment" testing the mechanics of the bot, and in the process moving his vote to EMC again without explanation.

That's it. That's the whole of Damo in the 24+ hours that have thus far elapsed.

Sketchy, very sketchy. And people are townreading him?
Dont go after lurkers day 1, you arent going to solve anything, and its basically a shot in the dark, dont do it

FlaviusAetius

#335 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 am

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:58 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 pm

New Tablets???? What happened??
Is it just me or are more of these posts filler trash than normal? I get being a high poster but seriously? Most of this is posting for the sake of posting
I don't always agree with Nephthys, but when I do it's because I had to read four pages of some coked out college kid's retarded spam.
Alright now thats just uncalled for

FlaviusAetius

#336 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 pm
reading comments and thoughts page 4 to now:
----------------------------------------------------------
@bozo to page 4 Chaqa not remembering: I think ther might be some taunting in there as a little joke

@food I like the lurker wagon!

@Tom (page 5, post 87) about emc flavour post: it started in the mini-mafia chat, I thought that was just a continuation of it. On jamie: that's worth looking at

@RD (page 5, post 88) outch, another stab to me, guess I was really blank in my performance :p

@jamie (page 5, post 92) I don't like that post, either not perceptive or too aggressive (plus post 94) the post itself should be information we should already know, right? damo666 has already played some games I think? (other than that xorxes at post 99 feels genuine)

@Tom (page 5, post 97) true that

page 6 made rethink jamie, he's off for sure, but that's not scum indicative. Worth watching though.

@worcej (page 7, post 130) hmm ... I'm not sure, wouldn't it be better if the cop would hold his scan for a little bit, then vanilla townies fake claiming day 1 or 2 to draw the attention of scum would be a big win, if it gets through of course. Then again, scum has to fall for it, hmm ... looks to me still more towney. (post 133 foodcoats I concur)

post 140/142 Tom/Flavius - I concur with Tom :p

@Flavius maybe, still I would like him from him

@Flavius (post 152) no, not really best memory, I mean it's not bad and I forget some things, but I haven't looked it up. It was just memorable I guess and had fun, which helps remembering and stuff, I guess. Even when I partly messed up.

@Flavius (post 157) I guess because he got a warning or penalty so he couldn't participate the next game, also strong emotions can help to memorize events (or completly forget them, depends on the emotion)

@Flavius (post 159) yes, I played with brainbomb in his prime, page 4 after 2 hours is dead silent, heck, I am pretty silent this game, need to get in form again, but then again 8 hours work plus 2+ hours traveltime takes a bit away from online time

@Flavius (post 160) that's true, ##UNVOTE for now

@Flavius (post 165+166) still it feels not too good, not as I remember jamie, could be he's just off though

@Flavius (post 176) I'd like to picture myself as a wise fool

@bozo (post 179) thanks for reminding me of that, I forgot about that ... who got that Rookie of the Year though?

@Flavius (page 10, post 186) a) as VT to draw a night kill b) as scum to draw a one-shot cop scan c) as scum to NOT draw a scan d) as doctor to confuse scum e) as lurker to be able to claim 'I contributed' f) as VT to NOT draw a night-kill g) as scum to fish h) as cop to confuse scum i) just joking around at the start and taunt the one who wanted a massclaim ... well, if I had to gamble, my money would be on a), with i) be a second, but I'm no millionaire

@Flavius (post 190) thanks, I didn't read that before, good to know about masks. That adds j) scum trying to waste copscan - likely in the top 3 possibilities, but still not as high as my other two guesses.

@Jamie (page 11, post 212) hmm, jamie is starting to feel better, though need to read last game. Do you happen to know when exactly that happened? page/daycycle wise? (page 12, post 221) oh day one? hmm ... (post 233) hmm ... I really need to read that now

@Nephthys (page 12, post 234 and 239) I don't like the empty quote posts. [guess they were just mistakes]

@emc (post 246) no, and I will not forget that

@emc (post 253) maybe, but as he said, he isn't too good early, and if he is scum, we should catch him a bit later

@emc (page 14, post 263) +1

@jamie (page 15, post 285) that's more like the jamie I know and you're not wrong here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm reading the last day 1 with the part jamie said for mass claim, in the mean time, if you are around @bozo, would you be so kind and explain what you were thinking voting for everyone? Was my thesis correct and you changed it midway or was it something else?
I will go over this post tomorrow but next time can you use quotes so we can click the little arrows to see the context

FlaviusAetius

#337 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:55 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 am
yep, it's as jamie said, might be day 1, but xorxes pushed and many followed, it really made sense what jamie was doing there. Are you actively misremembering, Flavius?

btw, congrats on the game xorxes and jamie, nicely done

also, I found this underappreciated gem:
(Mafia 52 post 410 page 21)

Netflix and chill? That's so 2019.

In 2020 it's going to be Chipolte and *ss.

censored because of donkey
I was on my phone for the entire game, and got lynched because of it
but no I remember jamie was against it, and xorxes convinced him

FlaviusAetius

#338 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:55 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:36 am
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:58 pm
I don't always agree with Nephthys, but when I do it's because I had to read four pages of some coked out college kid's retarded spam.
The thing is, this is (presumably) sober!Flav

I'd like to see the game after we get some meth into him, lmao
... dont do drugs :I

FlaviusAetius

#339 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:57 am
I'm a bit confused there, but I'll see if I can make sense of it in time.

Anyway, after having a little look at the posting statistics on our very lovely peterlund-bot™ I noticed, that there is one who is at the very bottom in every category: least posts, words, words per post, chars and even posting time. I don't like that. I don't like that at all. I also don't like that he sits on a wagon on emc for ... no reason but to seemingly park a vote. Oh and testing a double vote. No, he needs to participate more. ##VOTE damo666
Ok I agree with you but lynching lurkers day 1 dont make sense at all

FlaviusAetius

#340 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:59 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:15 am
Thanks for answering. I try to think before I hear the answer, hypothesise if there is a reason, maybe a pattern. First post was the thing that did strike me.

Also, as far as I remember, hasn't there been one mafia game where emc has been hanged because he didn't vote in the end or just at the very end? Wasn't he town in that game? I think that was the animal mafia game? Where he 'went extinct' just a phase later because of his ability, so he did that as a PR? I guess you can't scare him with voting him, Chaqa, if that is your goal.
Yea but that was long ago, he needs punishments for not doing anything ever