MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#1861 Post by damo666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:23 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:17 am
@Xorxes

Please explain how lynching ND would confirm worcej (or not).
worcej claims ND is one of the Bounty Hunter's targets.
Read my post just prior

xorxes

#1862 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 am

damo666 wrote:
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 am
ND wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 am
So Worcej is claiming the BH. It's important to remember the BH in this setup only wins when he succeeds on his bounties.

This role, while not town, is not inherently a must kill priority for town. Meaning the town can still win with the BH alive. The BH triggers a win when he collects on his bounties.

What is important to note is that Worcej has defaulted this after failing in his CC. If you were scum, and got caught, the BH would actually be the role you would want to default too. Simply because it is not inherently a must kill third party for town to win.

So, him claiming BH is basically meaningless. Maybe he is BH or maybe he is scum lying and claiming this to try and survive. All we know is that he lied. He needs to be lynched.

##VOTE WORCEJ
We could also lynch one of his purported targets to verify his claim and not waste a lynch.
We can only verify him NOT being BH by lack of announcement post lynch. He might not be bounty hunter but have correctly guessed 1 or more bounties.
Yes, but there's no urgency to lynch him today.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1863 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 am
ND wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 am
So Worcej is claiming the BH. It's important to remember the BH in this setup only wins when he succeeds on his bounties.

This role, while not town, is not inherently a must kill priority for town. Meaning the town can still win with the BH alive. The BH triggers a win when he collects on his bounties.

What is important to note is that Worcej has defaulted this after failing in his CC. If you were scum, and got caught, the BH would actually be the role you would want to default too. Simply because it is not inherently a must kill third party for town to win.

So, him claiming BH is basically meaningless. Maybe he is BH or maybe he is scum lying and claiming this to try and survive. All we know is that he lied. He needs to be lynched.

##VOTE WORCEJ
We could also lynch one of his purported targets to verify his claim and not waste a lynch.
Both plans have merit.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1864 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 am

ND wrote:
I'm fine being lynched if it means I can escape being around a bunch of retards like Chaq the CAMARO and Xorxes.

Just for anyone with a functioning brain don't forget about Chaqa he should be lynched at some point. He is 100% scum.
And you’re 1000% a Bernie supporter

BunnyGo

#1865 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:02 am
worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:46 am
goldfinger0303 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:42 am

So tell us then, who are your bounties? And you win if they're killed? No matter how they're killed?
For the sake of not copying and pasting my role PM explicitly, here is an edited one with the details you care about:

You are JUBAL EARLY, the BOUNTY HUNTER

During the day you must vote for a suspect.

Person1 (Bozo), Person2 (Vecna, now Fox) and Person3 (ND) are the players with bounties on them in this sector. If all targets are killed by lynch or night kill and you are not dead, you win the game. Each End of Night, news reaches the Town publicly that a payment has been made into the Bounty Hunter’s accounts for the death of any of your targets eliminated.

You win when your targets are eliminated, you are alive and no other faction has already won.
We could lynch ND to verify worcej is the BH.
I'd rather lynch Bozo for that...but there's a chance worcej is Reaver and trying to buy time to spawn more.

xorxes

#1866 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:30 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:26 am
Am I missing something? Are the bounty targets revealed as such when they flip? Because if they aren't, there's even less point to the plan to lynch one of them.
They are revealed at EON, not necessarily when they flip. Strange rules.

BunnyGo

#1867 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:31 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 am
I'm willing to sub out.

Xorxes has killed this game.
Biiiiig Truth right here.

Good night everyone, don't you dare hammer.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1868 Post by goldfinger0303 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 am

Yes, I am the Doctor. I protected Tom last night.

Originally, ironically enough, I was going to protect teacon since he was my top town read in the claimed PR group. However, once peter shot I changed to Tom, as he'd be the biggest asset for the reaver. Scum team 1 was pretty much dead with the three confirmed PRs, so reaver was our only threat. Xorxes and peter can both be caught pretty easy if they're recruited (peter we'd just lynch and have him kill someone with his death shot), so Tom was the bigger threat.

Chaqa looking hella suspicious though so far today. My guess of scumteam 1 is worcej, Jamiet and Chaqa now.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1869 Post by goldfinger0303 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:30 am
Foxcastle wrote:
Am I missing something? Are the bounty targets revealed as such when they flip? Because if they aren't, there's even less point to the plan to lynch one of them.
Its to strengthen the weak bounty hunter role. That way town won't know whether it was a lynch that got the bounty or a NK.

Setup question - after the reavers have their two converts, they just have regular NKs like mafia team 1?

damo666

#1870 Post by damo666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am

It is interesting that all worcej "bounty targets" are VT claimants.
Unsure if it is significant.

If he is BH I agree there is no urgency in lynching him BUT he is definitely not town and there is a chance is non BH scum so I say we lynch.

When we have another cc or 2 i can request a read.

My first post of N2 will be read result.

xorxes

#1871 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 am
xorxes wrote:
worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:46 am
For the sake of not copying and pasting my role PM explicitly, here is an edited one with the details you care about:

You are JUBAL EARLY, the BOUNTY HUNTER

During the day you must vote for a suspect.

Person1 (Bozo), Person2 (Vecna, now Fox) and Person3 (ND) are the players with bounties on them in this sector. If all targets are killed by lynch or night kill and you are not dead, you win the game. Each End of Night, news reaches the Town publicly that a payment has been made into the Bounty Hunter’s accounts for the death of any of your targets eliminated.

You win when your targets are eliminated, you are alive and no other faction has already won.
I'd rather lynch Bozo for that...but there's a chance worcej is Reaver and trying to buy time to spawn more.
They will spawn one more anyway since there's two Reavers now. We missed the chance to stop them short.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1872 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 am

Originally, ironically enough, I was going to protect teacon since he was my top town read in the claimed PR group. However, once peter shot I changed to Tom, as he'd be the biggest asset for the reaver. Scum team 1 was pretty much dead with the three confirmed PRs, so reaver was our only threat. Xorxes and peter can both be caught pretty easy if they're recruited (peter we'd just lynch and have him kill someone with his death shot), so Tom was the bigger threat.

Chaqa looking hella suspicious though so far today. My guess of scumteam 1 is worcej, Jamiet and Chaqa now.
Goldie was strongly townreading me until EoN. Wonder what changed.

I think Occam's Razor says worcej is BH.

xorxes

#1873 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:36 am

goldfinger0303 wrote:

Why would you announce who you protected???

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1874 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:36 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am
It is interesting that all worcej "bounty targets" are VT claimants.
Unsure if it is significant.

If he is BH I agree there is no urgency in lynching him BUT he is definitely not town and there is a chance is non BH scum so I say we lynch.

When we have another cc or 2 i can request a read.

My first post of N2 will be read result.
Conspiracy theorist in me posits that he is scum and he chose three people who are not his teammates. Therefore, the scumteam would be {Temasek/Kalel}, {Jamiet/Goldie}, and worcej, if he is scum.

Has Kalel claimed and I missed it or?

xorxes

#1875 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 am

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am
xorxes wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:
Its to strengthen the weak bounty hunter role. That way town won't know whether it was a lynch that got the bounty or a NK.

Setup question - after the reavers have their two converts, they just have regular NKs like mafia team 1?
Yes.

BunnyGo

#1876 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 am
xorxes wrote:

They will spawn one more anyway since there's two Reavers now. We missed the chance to stop them short.
Are we sure? Maybe doctor saved...

damo666

#1877 Post by damo666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 am

xorxes wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:
So we can bin the lynch a worcej target test then.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1878 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:38 am

Wondering...

Reavers likely would have tried to hit xorxes, Tom, or peter.

Perhaps we lynch peter and have him shoot worcej?

This eliminates one of the three likely Reaver conversions, possibly a Reaver, and if he hasn't been converted, then worcej goes down. It also limits the # of people we have to worry about using our protections on, while 50/50 we get another town-directed kill off.

May be a bit too ambitious.

xorxes

#1879 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 am

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am
goldfinger0303 wrote:

Goldie was strongly townreading me until EoN. Wonder what changed.

I think Occam's Razor says worcej is BH.
I think he is probably BH too.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1880 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:41 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 am
xorxes wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:
So we can bin the lynch a worcej target test then.
I kind of don't hate the idea.

We KNOW worcej is non-town. Scum or BH. That's 1/4 of the non-Reavers. If we lynch ND, Fox, or Bozo, we can both figure out if worcej is BH or not, while also narrowing down our lynch pool later.

I actually think ND is town now, so I don't want to lynch him (he's only not town if worcej flips scum, and in that case ND is worcej's teammate and they concocted this scheme) - so I say we lynch Bozo or Fox, and have damo scan one of Goldie and Jamiet.

This should line up our next two lynches nicely.