MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ND

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#561 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:30 pm

@Chaqa

Yeah I baited the kill on myself multiple times, drove a lynch on scum and got the serial killer. Maybe if you did more we would have won Chaqa.

ND

#562 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm

and re-litigating the last game isn't helpful. If you hadn't been such a LVP we may have had a chance @Chaqa. Stop playing last game. Concentrate on this one.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#563 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm

You baited the kill by basically saying you were a different PR. I will admit that was a good play, but the mafia for some reason couldn't count and kept trying to kill you on nights it was clear you could self-protect.

You didn't catch the SK. You were CERTAIN dargo was a mafia member. You got lucky.

ND

#564 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:33 pm

I baited the kill on myself multiple time, got Bionic (Scum) and got Darg (SK)

you did nothing and got no one. Now shut the fuck up and concentrate on this game and stop focusing on the last game.

ND

#565 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:36 pm

And for everyone reading please do not let this idiot @Chaqa distract you and run interference for his buddy Xorxes.

Read my post on the previous page. Please for the love of god don't claim until Xorxes verifies and vote him up.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#566 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:37 pm

ND wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:33 pm
I baited the kill on myself multiple time, got Bionic (Scum) and got Darg (SK)

you did nothing and got no one. Now shut the fuck up and concentrate on this game and stop focusing on the last game.
Oh alright, he finally snapped. Guess that Reaver hypothesis is disproved.

<3

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#567 Post by goldfinger0303 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:34 pm

Alrighty. Approaching 24 hours in and we have a lot to talk about already.

I find myself agreeing with a lot of what ND has said.

First off, the following people are currently in line to be mod killed due to lack of votes: bozo, damo, darg, Flav, Kalel, peterlund, Super, Tem, Tom and Vecna. damo, bozo and Vecna have not met the post requirement. Bozo has arguably broken the rules regarding encryption.

I would ask that everyone take their votes off of these players. Or at least the ones who haven't met the post requirements. We get more value in applying pressure to those that are around to answer questions. Once these people raise their lurking little heads, we can skewer them.

Second, stop claiming roles until we get a larger consensus. There are people, myself included, who remain unconvinced that this is the best course of action to take. I still believe that the benefits to the scum outweigh the positives to the town. Right now, all your claims are doing are muddying the waters. Until we reach the point where every single PR has claimed, all this does is allow scum to slip into easy townreads, while they know who the PRs are.

Finally, Xorxes, I understand now why you didn't want to immediately have the GM verify your role. However, if you don't get GM verification by 6 hours before phase end, I *will* push for your lynch. Since you've already claimed captain, we need your extra votes.

ND

#568 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:41 pm

Exactly @Goldfinger

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#569 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:44 pm

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:34 pm
Alrighty. Approaching 24 hours in and we have a lot to talk about already.

I find myself agreeing with a lot of what ND has said.

First off, the following people are currently in line to be mod killed due to lack of votes: bozo, damo, darg, Flav, Kalel, peterlund, Super, Tem, Tom and Vecna. damo, bozo and Vecna have not met the post requirement. Bozo has arguably broken the rules regarding encryption.

I would ask that everyone take their votes off of these players. Or at least the ones who haven't met the post requirements. We get more value in applying pressure to those that are around to answer questions. Once these people raise their lurking little heads, we can skewer them.

Second, stop claiming roles until we get a larger consensus. There are people, myself included, who remain unconvinced that this is the best course of action to take. I still believe that the benefits to the scum outweigh the positives to the town. Right now, all your claims are doing are muddying the waters. Until we reach the point where every single PR has claimed, all this does is allow scum to slip into easy townreads, while they know who the PRs are.

Finally, Xorxes, I understand now why you didn't want to immediately have the GM verify your role. However, if you don't get GM verification by 6 hours before phase end, I *will* push for your lynch. Since you've already claimed captain, we need your extra votes.
The day phases are 48 hours Gold, so no risk of modkilling yet.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#570 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:48 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:36 pm
@worcej - when you get on, you seemed supportive of the massclaim, so I'd hope to see you add yourself to the list.

@rivera - xorxes seems all but confirmed as the Captain, at this point only Vecna hasn't been around to dispute it. I think it's pretty safe for you to add yourself to the list now, isn't it?

@ND - what do you think about maskclaim?
Do you really think real Captain will counterclaim Xorxes? He might counter later if needed but there is no rush.
This said, I believe Xorxes is the real captain. It's useless for scum to claim this role. It's possible for the RP, but too risky.

I claim PR by the way.

ND

#571 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:57 pm

"It's useless for scum to claim this role. "

Then he should verify his role. And it's not really. He is flushing PR's out. Makes his team much more likely to hit one. All your doing is falling for a con scam.

worcej

#572 Post by worcej » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 pm

I am going to follow what goldfinger just advised to ensure too much information is not revealed yet.

xorxes

#573 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:11 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 pm
I am going to follow what goldfinger just advised to ensure too much information is not revealed yet.
Weren't you in favor of the massclaim?

##vote Kalel

Rivera finally says something sensible.

ND is my top suggestion for the Vig shot atm, but goldie is a close second.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#574 Post by goldfinger0303 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:13 pm

@rdrivera - I'm aware the phases are 48 hours long. Hence why its better to put pressure on the people that are here now, not the ones that will show up a few hours before phase end. We won't get any information from leaving our votes parked on them.

And again, we really need more people to speak up on the massclaim. Anything less than 10 PR claims is going to be next to worthless for us, yet invaluable for the scum. Getting a dozen people to claim PR or not PR helps scum because they can hide amongst the PR claims and not get caught. This is an everything or nothing push.

So I'm going to be scrutinizing the people who are currently pushing the mass claim who are *not* xorxes. I still do believe xorxes is town, and have good town reads on teacon and ND as well. emc is looking very suspect though. He has posted the third most out of anyone, but I just looked through each of those posts and the vast, vast majority of them are garbage. He has maybe 3 posts where he's actually considering something seriously, and just plugged a vote onto the silent Vecna. Moreover, he went from being skeptical about the massclaim to a full-blown supporter of it, and started organizing the chart to push people into thinking this was an already agreed-upon thing that we are doing.

And then there's this.
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:02 pm

I gotta type up something useful, I feel very spammy lol
I don't like it. ##VOTE EMC

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#575 Post by goldfinger0303 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:17 pm

Xorxes, I will claim when we get enough people in agreement that will corner the scum. However, we have 8-9 people that are either sitting on the sidelines or have voiced hard "no"s to the massclaim. Anything less than 15 people participating, and we likely won't get enough PR claims to make any use of this information. Revealing prematurely while we have holdouts/lurkers will only help the scum going into the night phase.

Temasek22

#576 Post by Temasek22 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Just woke up. I find myself siding with gold and ND on this.

@xorx

What's your rationale in not getting the GM to confirm your role if you're actually the captain, there's no Downside.

Will claim once xorx is confirmed.

xorxes

#577 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:31 pm

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:17 pm
Xorxes, I will claim when we get enough people in agreement that will corner the scum. However, we have 8-9 people that are either sitting on the sidelines or have voiced hard "no"s to the massclaim. Anything less than 15 people participating, and we likely won't get enough PR claims to make any use of this information. Revealing prematurely while we have holdouts/lurkers will only help the scum going into the night phase.
The Vig will shoot someone who hasn't claimed PR, so all PRs should make sure they have claimed PR.

Slightly less important, but also relevant, the Cop will scan someone who hasn't claim PR. PRs should claim so that the copscan is not wasted on them.

xorxes

#578 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:33 pm

Temasek22 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:19 pm
Just woke up. I find myself siding with gold and ND on this.

@xorx

What's your rationale in not getting the GM to confirm your role if you're actually the captain, there's no Downside.

Will claim once xorx is confirmed.
My reveal has zero relevance to the claims. People who make it contingent on that are looking for excuses.

ND

#579 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:39 pm

xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:11 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 pm
Weren't you in favor of the massclaim?

##vote Kalel

Rivera finally says something sensible.

ND is my top suggestion for the Vig shot atm, but goldie is a close second.
Good let them shoot me hopefully after they lynch your ass

ND

#580 Post by ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:40 pm

Again DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL he verifies which he wont because he is scum.