MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
FlaviusAetius

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#2761 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:53 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 am
Where is everyone? I got trashed and hyped up for a knife edge fight and get bozo’s wet noodles and emc winding up for one haymaker.

Boring.
facts they all voted for you, and I see no reasons whatsoever, what a plastic tiger

FlaviusAetius

#2762 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:54 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:46 am
DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:20 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:16 am

I still prefer to lynch DemonRHK first to try to finish off the Moriarty team, purplecow can wait a day.
Public record note: bozo wants to lynch me over a confirmed red.
Assuming we want to lynch purplecow and DemonRHK D4 and D5, lynching DemonRHK first gives us the best chance of avoiding an extra NK.
Ok but you have no idea whatsoever that Demon is on the Moriarty team? Like lol?

purplecow

#2763 Post by purplecow » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:57 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:52 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
xorxes wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:51 pm
##VOTE purple

I guess 100% is better than 99% certainty.
I still prefer to lynch DemonRHK first to try to finish off the Moriarty team, purplecow can wait a day.
WAIT WHAT
We found a guranteed scum and you want to NOT lynch that scum? WHAT?
Well if we indeed get the last one on Team 1, we would have one less possible NK.

yavuzovic

#2764 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:47 pm
So awesome news. In fact, I did play a patented Tom Bombadil gambit and did not Cop scan rivera N1. I vanilla/non-vanilla scanned him and got non-vanilla and figured he was scum.

That means that tonight I was able to cop scan and got a GUILTY result for purple cow!!

So either mafia or SK
Hahah, we still have a gambler ha?
##vote purplecow
I still don't want to forget the case about RHK, that bozotheclown brought. If you would like to leave the 100% scum for tomorrow, I'm also fine with RHK as well.

Looking at the vote count, there are a lot of people reluctant to lynch purplecow. Are they trying to save the roleblocker? Best is the lynch today.

FlaviusAetius

#2765 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:00 pm

purplecow wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:53 am
Wait if Tom is scum someone would have cc'ed Sherlock right?
Are they keeping quiet? Is Tom actually Sherlock and looking for a reaction?
This is why I dont believe you are VT, and Tom is lying, because you knew if Tom was actually Sherlock he'd be trying to get a reaction out of you as a scum. Also what evidence do you have that Tom is lying? You just pointed it out yourself, he didnt get CCed, its pretty much confirmed at this point, why are you even trying to fight it?

purplecow

#2766 Post by purplecow » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:01 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
So awesome news. In fact, I did play a patented Tom Bombadil gambit and did not Cop scan rivera N1. I vanilla/non-vanilla scanned him and got non-vanilla and figured he was scum.

That means that tonight I was able to cop scan and got a GUILTY result for purple cow!!

So either mafia or SK
Hahah, we still have a gambler ha?
##vote purplecow
I still don't want to forget the case about RHK, that bozotheclown brought. If you would like to leave the 100% scum for tomorrow, I'm also fine with RHK as well.

Looking at the vote count, there are a lot of people reluctant to lynch purplecow. Are they trying to save the roleblocker? Best is the lynch today.
Is the gambler thing a joke or not?

FlaviusAetius

#2767 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:02 pm

BionicMole wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:13 am
purplecow wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:53 am
Wait if Tom is scum someone would have cc'ed Sherlock right?
Are they keeping quiet? Is Tom actually Sherlock and looking for a reaction?
If Tom is not Sherlock, the real one should stay quiet. That may be obvious but...
No if Tom is not Sherlock the real one should claim RIGHT NOW, we would have two in the row lynches, and a whole bunch of new information. Plus we are going to have to have a big debate about who the real one is, its really really important they claim now, especially since they could DIE tomorrow night!

FlaviusAetius

#2768 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:19 am
DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm
##Vote DemonRHK

I’m on mobile, so I ask you lay your cases out without making me dive the bot.

Ask away. (Note, my vote will me moving, likely to Kalel, but I never miss the chance to wagon myself.)
How lovely, a guy after my own heart.

...or more accurately, I'm a guy after your own heart. lmao

but tl;dr gist of it - despite fact that you have playstyle that picks up action starting mid-later game, there has been no evidence to point it as truth this game so far; not to mention the extremely lackluster week. There were other points in your play that lends itself towards the conclusion of 1) You're genuinely disinterested/spaced out, or 2) Machinations of a more...nefarious sort ;)
So basically he is lurking, and meta.
The two weakest points of a case on someone that I've literally ever known

yavuzovic

#2769 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:05 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
xorxes wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

So either mafia or SK
##VOTE purple

Makes sense, one less NK tonight. Hmm. :eyeroll:

@purple
It's definitely a joke. The gambler died but the cop gambled too, hiho, you shouldn't laugh though, it's less funny when scum laughs as well.

e.m.c^42

#2770 Post by e.m.c^42 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:06 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Oh no, 13 pages. I will try to read as much as possible until 23.30.
Last I remember is Kitsune was really scummy.
ItsHosuke? It's likely that grave diggers didn't let Moriarty rest in peace, and scanned ItsH. Otherwise I don't know why would they kill a lurker.
These are probably already talked. Let me start the work. ⚕
I don't think it's possible, Moriarty did not get a chance to use notebook

FlaviusAetius

#2771 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:06 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
It has been awhile since you've last played here, true - but iirc you prefer to be on the low for the starting shitposting phases, but will become more active and capable of providing insight as well as action once the game solving actually gets going. Regardless of success, a somewhat similar action-playstyle like Chaqa. For this reason, I excused most of your early actions as being "perhaps scummy on some, but probably normal here (like ND stirring up shit, myself voting late, etc...)".

Unfortunately, the expected improvement if you were town has escaped me. You are also arguably not plausible to be a town PR trying to stay under the radar, given our current game status - so, just a lil' bit scummy. Or a lot, or not at all. Or maybe halfway through this I will think that evidence makes you towny. We'll see as this goes :D
Wait wait wait you claimed you had this ginormous case on Demon, and then your like 'eh might not be a ginormous one! We'll see!! yipee!
so disingenuous, just be honest and up front, stop trying to mislead people my goodness gracious

yavuzovic

#2772 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:20 am
Public record note: bozo wants to lynch me over a confirmed red.
He makes sense though, even if I don't agree at the moment. This post only confirms that you are a scum, and likely the last member of your team.

FlaviusAetius

#2773 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 pm

If everyone is not voting for purple, because we want to get the rest of Morirary team. Look at it like this;
We have a GURANTEED scum kill
versus a
POSSIBLE scum
Who would you pick? I am picking the GURANTEED scum kill, that doesnt mean we have to stop talking, doesnt mean we have to stop solving, all it means is that we have our votes at the RIGHT place

FlaviusAetius

#2774 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:09 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 am
You started off the game with a post that asked for merits of a town PR claim and (this part is new, but rest is consolidated from previous posts) scumreading the two dead scum so far. You then proceed to scumread Bionic for referencing the last game (not entirely invalid, but you are sort of skipping context of why he brought it up), frost for self vote, and bozo for asking about merits of a different town PR claim, lol. Regardless of bozo scumread validity, you hafta admit, calling out others for something you do yourself is only sexy when you own it. If not, it comes off as lack of self awareness or vague hypocrisy ;p

So in this case, calling out Frost for a suicide!vote is good. Bozo, not so much.
Im confused what your trying to say

e.m.c^42

#2775 Post by e.m.c^42 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:10 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm
##Vote DemonRHK

I’m on mobile, so I ask you lay your cases out without making me dive the bot.

Ask away. (Note, my vote will me moving, likely to Kalel, but I never miss the chance to wagon myself.)
How lovely, a guy after my own heart.

...or more accurately, I'm a guy after your own heart. lmao

but tl;dr gist of it - despite fact that you have playstyle that picks up action starting mid-later game, there has been no evidence to point it as truth this game so far; not to mention the extremely lackluster week. There were other points in your play that lends itself towards the conclusion of 1) You're genuinely disinterested/spaced out, or 2) Machinations of a more...nefarious sort ;)
So basically he is lurking, and meta.
The two weakest points of a case on someone that I've literally ever known
No, read the rest of the paragraphs.

FlaviusAetius

#2776 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:10 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
But, speaking of the Frost wagon. Pretty sure I've said this...multiple times lmao, but it felt like a "placeholder" starting off, and it never really got that much better - for which, am I at fault too partially? Of course.

But you were one of the early and main pushers that I can recall. The reasoning behind the scumread and push is rather weak.

Frost's self-vote was obviously something not to stay, and a temporary statement to that point. The fact that you chose this, out of all the other *potentially* scummy things he did makes it seem rather spurious in motivation - shallow, and not the type of thinking one would expect from an experienced player. Had you been some like - say, Flav or Kalel - this type of push for wagon based off of...what amounts to a single reason (his VCA) for a scumread, and without followup questioning or probing.
True it was a weak wagon, I really wish I was more active then to try to get more people off the wagon, but you said yourself, even you were convinced by it. So this isnt a good reason, a lot of people were duped by the ridiculousness of this wagon

purplecow

#2777 Post by purplecow » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:12 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:05 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
xorxes wrote:

##VOTE purple

Makes sense, one less NK tonight. Hmm. :eyeroll:

@purple
It's definitely a joke. The gambler died but the cop gambled too, hiho, you shouldn't laugh though, it's less funny when scum laughs as well.
So are you caught up with the posts? I suppose if you are you still believe I am scum.

FlaviusAetius

#2778 Post by FlaviusAetius » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:13 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Are there explanations for why to said lack of followup? Yep, being vaguely shitfaced is one lmao, but afterwards? Not so much. It really comes off as you looking for a reason to be participating/voting rather than doing it intrinsically to solve the game. You did as much as needed to seem "not completely lurking" (and therefore out of notice/scumread possibility in that regard), but also not enough to be a focus to be doing something worth reading into.

In other words, you had somewhat of a perfect running activity level of "existing but not worth scumreading". And you aren't the only one. Kit on the more lurky side, Dargo on the more activity side. It's a a niche that can easily make it to mid/endgame without trouble, since neither town or scum can find enough interest to do anything about it.
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Are you telling me;
He is scummy for pushing frostwind
But not scummy for not pushing frostwind
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? also apparently you can only have two smiles

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2779 Post by KalelChase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:13 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 pm
If everyone is not voting for purple, because we want to get the rest of Morirary team. Look at it like this;
versus a
POSSIBLE scum
Who would you pick? I am picking the GURANTEED scum kill, that doesnt mean we have to stop talking, doesnt mean we have to stop solving, all it means is that we have our votes at the RIGHT place
Flav,

Help me out. I'm caught up, but think I'm a bit lost. I thought Tom made it up? Did he now say he didn't? (Tom when you get on you can clarify too).
I thought it was a ruse... We don't have any clarity on Tom's role. Just that he's putting claims out there and taking them back (a couple of times?).
How is Purple a guaranteed scum?

purplecow

#2780 Post by purplecow » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:14 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:13 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 pm
versus a
POSSIBLE scum
Flav,

Help me out. I'm caught up, but think I'm a bit lost. I thought Tom made it up? Did he now say he didn't? (Tom when you get on you can clarify too).
I thought it was a ruse... We don't have any clarity on Tom's role. Just that he's putting claims out there and taking them back (a couple of times?).
How is Purple a guaranteed scum?
Flav isn't caught up yet I think.