MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#901 Post by xorxes » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:54 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:36 pm
LOL

I can’t say for sure how many, but I absorbed at least one attack with my self-save. This is a great game.
##CALL GM

Can doc chuckles self save?

AND

Would they be informed if Hyde blocked jack

AND

For arguements sake does a chuckles save catch jack before Hyde’s immunity?
Dr Jekyll can save himself, it's in his role description.

What does "Hyde blocked Jack" mean?

Third question is hard to understand.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8287
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1057

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#902 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:59 pm
I have a feeling that Bob's teammates were not around at EoD. The last minute way things happened also make me think ComputerGenius/TomBomb is on the OTHER mafia team from Bob, with his teammates being amongst the cadre that lynched Bob (EMC, Damo, Xorx, purple).

I still think Vapor/new Vapor may be Jack.

Dargo I’m still suspicious of too.
bo_sox replaced Computer_Genius, Tom replaced Vapor.

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#903 Post by ND » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:57 pm

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 139

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#904 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm

xorxes wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:54 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:36 pm
LOL

I can’t say for sure how many, but I absorbed at least one attack with my self-save. This is a great game.
##CALL GM

Can doc chuckles self save?

AND

Would they be informed if Hyde blocked jack

AND

For arguements sake does a chuckles save catch jack before Hyde’s immunity?
Dr Jekyll can save himself, it's in his role description.

What does "Hyde blocked Jack" mean?

Third question is hard to understand.
Me Hyde has Third party NK immunity.

So jack can’t kill him, BUT, are J+K notifies when jack fails to kill them?

Then, if J self targets, BUT then jack/third party targets them, which immuinty takes effect first and then gets notified? That Hyde was immune or Jekyll saved himself?

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#905 Post by ND » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#906 Post by ND » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm

You mafia bastards really thought it would be that easy?

Come on now. I am a LITERAL GOD BITCHES

xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#907 Post by xorxes » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:00 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm
xorxes wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:54 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 pm


##CALL GM

Can doc chuckles self save?

AND

Would they be informed if Hyde blocked jack

AND

For arguements sake does a chuckles save catch jack before Hyde’s immunity?
Dr Jekyll can save himself, it's in his role description.

What does "Hyde blocked Jack" mean?

Third question is hard to understand.
Me Hyde has Third party NK immunity.

So jack can’t kill him, BUT, are J+K notifies when jack fails to kill them?

Then, if J self targets, BUT then jack/third party targets them, which immuinty takes effect first and then gets notified? That Hyde was immune or Jekyll saved himself?
Hyde knows who Jekyll is, so there's no reason for Hyde to target Jekyll unless they want to not kill anyone for some weird reason.

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#908 Post by ND » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:00 am

God those clueless mafia morons. This is priceless. I'm like on cloud 9 so great. SO hilarious. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 139

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#909 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am

ND wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm
You mafia bastards really thought it would be that easy?

Come on now. I am a LITERAL GOD BITCHES
Calm down, you’re starting to turn orange.

BionicMole
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 am
Karma: 21

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#910 Post by BionicMole » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am

xorxes wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:28 pm
BionicMole wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 pm

In reference to bozo
I looked at the last few minutes of voting for a little while and came to the conclusion that he switched back immediately so he would not accidentally create another tie as the clock ran out. I would consider his voting D1 as NAI because of the sheer lack of scum jumping out and weak wagons to jump on.
Can you clarify what you meant by that? Sheer lack of scum jumping out of where?
Out of the pages

I personally didn't have a great scumlean myself and many others had suggested that the wagons were weak and not based on much, which I couldn't much disagree with.

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#911 Post by ND » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am

I was ROLEBLOCKED and TARGETED for NK

I ATE BOTH OF THOSE BECAUSE I AM A LITERAL GOD. Bow before me.

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#912 Post by ND » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:02 am

Now, I'll be back later. Just wanted to let all you low iq nitwits know that.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#913 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:02 am

damo666 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:41 pm
##vote Tom

Think about it
I want an explanation for this. I can live with xorxes - he has an explanation. Though conveniently it isn't one I can counter since I'm not Vapor. I don't know why he said what he said. It didn't strike me as off, but then again I'm looking at it through the lens of knowing I am town - so I'm not holding it against xorx.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6318
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2501

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#914 Post by Chaqa » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:03 am

lol, ##Vote ND

I don't believe any of this, and tbh I think getting rid of him as a policy lynch due to his awfulness is worth it.

xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#915 Post by xorxes » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:03 am

BionicMole wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am
xorxes wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:28 pm
BionicMole wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 pm

In reference to bozo
I looked at the last few minutes of voting for a little while and came to the conclusion that he switched back immediately so he would not accidentally create another tie as the clock ran out. I would consider his voting D1 as NAI because of the sheer lack of scum jumping out and weak wagons to jump on.
Can you clarify what you meant by that? Sheer lack of scum jumping out of where?
Out of the pages

I personally didn't have a great scumlean myself and many others had suggested that the wagons were weak and not based on much, which I couldn't much disagree with.
Ah, ok. Makes sense.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#916 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 am

xorx - what do you think of my rivera observation. You are voting for me and have yet to make any comment on the one thing I have actually done so far.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 16549
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 7444
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#917 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:09 am

GM NOTES

To DemonRHK's questions:


1. May Dr Jekyll target himself with his day save?

Yes, but not on consecutive nights. All of this is in his role description on the first page.


2. Also would he receive a PM if an attack against Mr Hyde was unsuccessful by Jack the Ripper?

No. If Jack the Ripper attacks Mr. Hyde, then the Mr. Hyde player is not notified of the unsuccessful attack.


3. Finally, if he can self save and Jack then Targets Hyde, does the save or immunity take priority?

I refer you to the order of operations. Killing actions happen *before* saves. Therefore in the 3rd party vs 3rd party case you're talking about, the attack never happens, therefore there are no injuries for a docsave to heal. Using your wording, the immunity takes effect first.
8

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 139

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#918 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:09 am
GM NOTES

To DemonRHK's questions:


1. May Dr Jekyll target himself with his day save?

Yes, but not on consecutive nights. All of this is in his role description on the first page.


2. Also would he receive a PM if an attack against Mr Hyde was unsuccessful by Jack the Ripper?

No. If Jack the Ripper attacks Mr. Hyde, then the Mr. Hyde player is not notified of the unsuccessful attack.


3. Finally, if he can self save and Jack then Targets Hyde, does the save or immunity take priority?

I refer you to the order of operations. Killing actions happen *before* saves. Therefore in the 3rd party vs 3rd party case you're talking about, the attack never happens, therefore there are no injuries for a docsave to heal. Using your wording, the immunity takes effect first.
Thank you. I’m done being a pain now.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 16549
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 7444
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#919 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:13 am

VOTE COUNT 2.1

Frostwind(2) - Temasek22, DemonRHK
Tom Bombadil(2) - Damo666, Xorxes
Chaqa(1) - Vecna
Rdrivera2005(1) - Tom Bombadil
Bo_Sox(1) - Bozotheclown
ND(1) - Chaqa

Currently NOBODY is scheduled to be lynched.

There's so much time left.
5

xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#920 Post by xorxes » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:15 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 am
xorx - what do you think of my rivera observation. You are voting for me and have yet to make any comment on the one thing I have actually done so far.
I haven't checked it yet. I always tend to scumread rivera, so I can probably be easily convinced.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests