Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
reedeer1

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#561 Post by reedeer1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Well that was a lot. I am of the mind that scum would not risk the attention of framing their own as a shooter, but I could easily be wrong. xorsex still looks scummy and brainbombs reads looked like he was trying to make good arguments without any substance. He doesn't feel like the brainbomb that I know and love, and the last time I thought he was off He was scum, but I was too new to push him on it, and he just brushed it aside. then again he was on a team with krellen so there was no way for town to win.

brainbomb

#562 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:01 am

reedeer1 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Well that was a lot. I am of the mind that scum would not risk the attention of framing their own as a shooter, but I could easily be wrong. xorsex still looks scummy and brainbombs reads looked like he was trying to make good arguments without any substance. He doesn't feel like the brainbomb that I know and love, and the last time I thought he was off He was scum, but I was too new to push him on it, and he just brushed it aside. then again he was on a team with krellen so there was no way for town to win.
I was scared to death of you that game. You had some moment where you crumbed being watcher. I was feeaking out in maf qt.

Reedeer plz consider im a sub and missed a day. I agree I probably look guilty. My reads are shit because Nobody fucking talks to me. Talk to me. What is this?

I think you are town but what do you think of yavuz-ghug-xorx-ezio. Can that even be a scumteam?

brainbomb

#563 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 am

Um, also how the hell does ghug log in and read but have no opinion on jack shit

brainbomb

#564 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 am

@fox
@thamrick
@bozo
@rivera

Are yall scum? I see you all keep visiting but not talking

Foxcastle

#565 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:10 am

Brainbomb, we're in the shadow temple conferring, please give us some time.

brainbomb

#566 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am

WAKE UP FAM

Were down multiple town in a row. Do not let this day be worthless. Scum is actively trying to get our cop or kill good players. This implies a good player is among them. Bo sucks as scum so hes pretty much clear.

Ezio gets lynched all the time so either this is to make today a boring day about killing ezio to churn a cheap lynch or hes scum. Opinions asap

Durga

#567 Post by Durga » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 am

##vote bozo

reedeer1

#568 Post by reedeer1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:18 am

I think that xorsex is quite likely with the information present mafia. i have no Idea about guhg, but he is more on the scum side than town for me.
Same with no idea about Ezio, and he is pretty much in the middle with respect to scum or town. We should shoot him to find out...
Yuavav always looks scum as I said before, but turns out to be town in the end. He will get lynched before lylo just because of everyone thinking he is scum, so I say wait to try to lynch him until he false claims someones role causing them to cc and then they get lynched first and then we lynch him taking a bad tole for town... so yes to xorsex, and i don't know yet for the rest.

nesdunk14

#569 Post by nesdunk14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am
WAKE UP FAM

Ezio gets lynched all the time so either this is to make today a boring day about killing ezio to churn a cheap lynch or hes scum. Opinions asap
I'm leaning towards scum, staying solid on my d1 vote. Still don't feel good about most votes for jamiet yesterday. The fated gun firing argument was quite undercooked, and he still defended it indirectly afterwards. Did I miss an explanation as to why he didn't post n1?

brainbomb

#570 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 am

reedeer1 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:18 am
I think that xorsex is quite likely with the information present mafia. i have no Idea about guhg, but he is more on the scum side than town for me.
Same with no idea about Ezio, and he is pretty much in the middle with respect to scum or town. We should shoot him to find out...
Yuavav always looks scum as I said before, but turns out to be town in the end. He will get lynched before lylo just because of everyone thinking he is scum, so I say wait to try to lynch him until he false claims someones role causing them to cc and then they get lynched first and then we lynch him taking a bad tole for town... so yes to xorsex, and i don't know yet for the rest.
do you seriously think I am scum with xorxes, ezio, and yavuz?

Foxcastle

#571 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 am

I think it's possible that the Illusionist would make the shot look like it came from the scumteam. What are the conditions for that? You don't do it for anyone who's being widely townread or who has their head down and not getting much attention. But Ezio isn't either of those things, really, being the second wagon and all. And then it gets WIFOMy because the mafia don't need confusion as much as they need WIFOM. So I don't think Ezio is clear or anything, but I don't count the shot against him either.

brainbomb

#572 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 am

reedeer yer a goddamn new yorker, be tougher. Im never scum in the first place, but with that crowd is ridiculous. I bus. I bus bus bus bus bus bus as scum. Wake the crap up. you forgot how hard I bussed in M17, you had me pegged af.

brainbomb

#573 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 am
I think it's possible that the Illusionist would make the shot look like it came from the scumteam. What are the conditions for that? You don't do it for anyone who's being widely townread or who has their head down and not getting much attention. But Ezio isn't either of those things, really, being the second wagon and all. And then it gets WIFOMy because the mafia don't need confusion as much as they need WIFOM. So I don't think Ezio is clear or anything, but I don't count the shot against him either.
I think them saying the shot came from him has a plethora of scenarios
A. he is scum but the illusionist wants to save him
B. he is town and the illusionist wants him dead
C. he is scum and the illusionist and the person he chose to glamor is dead (vecna)?
D. he is the illusionist and chose vecna, thereby making it move to himself to limit damage to scumteam.
E. he is town and the scumteam knows lynching him is a pathway to win

Foxcastle

#574 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 am

Hey nesdunk and ghugh... One of us is has the DAMMMDANIEL name tag. That's definitely not something scum want to stumble into possession of, so maybe the three of us should stick together on the final vote to prevent scum from narrowing down who has that. Maybe it adds a little protection.

Though, probably at least one of you is scum, since the entire scum team is unlikely to pile onto Jamiet, and if Ezio is scum, I'd bet on a busser, and if Ezio is not scum, I'd still bet there was scum on Ezio.

brainbomb

#575 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:35 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 am
Hey nesdunk and ghugh... One of us is has the DAMMMDANIEL name tag. That's definitely not something scum want to stumble into possession of, so maybe the three of us should stick together on the final vote to prevent scum from narrowing down who has that. Maybe it adds a little protection.

Though, probably at least one of you is scum, since the entire scum team is unlikely to pile onto Jamiet, and if Ezio is scum, I'd bet on a busser, and if Ezio is not scum, I'd still bet there was scum on Ezio.
##Vote Foxcastle

Foxcastle

#576 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 am
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 am
I think them saying the shot came from him has a plethora of scenarios
A. he is scum but the illusionist wants to save him
B. he is town and the illusionist wants him dead
C. he is scum and the illusionist and the person he chose to glamor is dead (vecna)?
D. he is the illusionist and chose vecna, thereby making it move to himself to limit damage to scumteam.
E. he is town and the scumteam knows lynching him is a pathway to win
A. Maybe.
B. Maybe.
C. Why would he be so dumb as to glamour the person he also knows is the night kill. Not maybe.
D. Refer to item C.
E. Maybe, but given that the mafia know that the town knows that the shot was the Illusionist, I think it's unlikely that the mafia thought they could use it to get Ezio lynched.

nesdunk14

#577 Post by nesdunk14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am

Definitely a good idea, Fox. from my reads so far, you're more in the clear than Ghug.

brainbomb

#578 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 am

nesdunk14 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am
Definitely a good idea, Fox. from my reads so far, you're more in the clear than Ghug.
https://youtu.be/HrnoR9cBP3o

yea after you take the meds, plz tell me how foxxy is clear. i love him but nah

brainbomb

#579 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 am

oh... yer gone after that post too.

nice wolfy poppins. luv it

thamrick

#580 Post by thamrick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am

##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to