M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BionicMole

Re: M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

#1521 Post by BionicMole » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:45 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:12 pm
worcej wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:54 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:07 pm

I started to become scum read when I made that slip which literally was just a mistake but no one but a few people were willing to look at the facts no one was willing to look at it deeper, which proved my innocence. Sad :I also 100% agree we are hanging Ezio tomorrow, no. matter. what.
You say these things, but your 'defense' was incredibly poor and once you said your role out loud lynching you was 100% the right move to make.
First of all I literally didnt have a defense, its the first time in mafia I completely broke down, NGL I was on the verge of tears for the big mistake I made. So claiming was literally my only option to get out of it.
Well I could of also said I was too obsessed with Ezio and was just claiming things that werent true
OR
I could of made the case against damo, whole bunch of people hated him
I didnt support either so I would be hurting the town for it, not something I wanted to do, especially knowing Im not going to die even if I get lynched.
I wish people didnt just look at it at the surface level, some scum definetly purposefully did that >.>
@Flav
https://media.giphy.com/media/5yLgoct0Y ... /giphy.gif

Out of curiosity, what made you think you had to claim so fast. It seemed to me (I was not reading it in real time, but about an hour behind) that you panicked and just blurted it out?

FlaviusAetius

#1522 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:45 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:13 pm
Captainmeme's proclamation and disappearance had sent shudders through Memetown. In the ensuing day, amidst the panic, the poor old Doctor Bo had been shot and killed. Unfortunately, after being shot, he had fallen into the meat grinder. Unfortunately, the town has a new saying... "Bo is the Wurst".

When the dawn breaks, a body is found, oddly pristine and yet also mangled. The town is able to determine it to be damo, but any trace of what he did in life has vanished from the world.

DAMO666 HAS DIED. He was [DELETED].

Additionally... an ASSASSIN target has been killed!

You may now post.
Okay, to team town....
So we can now conclude that there is no Arsonist in play?
Can we now conclude, due to there being one death, that Damo was one of the three targets of the assassin?
Can we conclude that Damo was town (otherwise why would Janitor cover it up)?

I'd appreciate help confirming the above questions are true. If someone can help me with this reality check I may have more conclusions to add.

Is town in agreement that Anti-Encryptor should have used their power last night?
Nope I was thinking about this, the mafia would of hid damo's identity no matter what, even if they thought he was town, its always better to be safe

Temasek22

#1523 Post by Temasek22 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:46 pm

RIP damo. Seems like your squabble with bo got unwanted attention

With two NK roles (mafia and assassin) and no doc in play, I find it odd that damo had done something to have both factions to kill him and the mafia even janitoring. Did the driver do anything? Is damo even town? There are too many unanswered questions from N1.

I'll try to get some reads in later.

xorxes

#1524 Post by xorxes » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:48 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:44 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Captainmeme's proclamation and disappearance had sent shudders through Memetown. In the ensuing day, amidst the panic, the poor old Doctor Bo had been shot and killed. Unfortunately, after being shot, he had fallen into the meat grinder. Unfortunately, the town has a new saying... "Bo is the Wurst".

When the dawn breaks, a body is found, oddly pristine and yet also mangled. The town is able to determine it to be damo, but any trace of what he did in life has vanished from the world.

You may now post.
Makes sense, but wow assasin now has 1/3 also this proves the assasin is in this game, which I dont believe was a gurantee oh goodness! Also it proves I'm not the assasin target *phew*
That's a good point. Unless the Assassin was roleblocked or you were protected somehow.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1525 Post by dargorygel » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:45 pm
KalelChase wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

You may now post.
Okay, to team town....
Can we now conclude, due to there being one death, that Damo was one of the three targets of the assassin?

I'd appreciate help confirming the above questions are true. If someone can help me with this reality check I may have more conclusions to add.

Is town in agreement that Anti-Encryptor should have used their power last night?
Nope I was thinking about this, the mafia would of hid damo's identity no matter what, even if they thought he was town, its always better to be safe
They have only one janitor use though. Why this one?

FlaviusAetius

#1526 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 pm

BionicMole wrote:
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:12 pm
worcej wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:54 pm
You say these things, but your 'defense' was incredibly poor and once you said your role out loud lynching you was 100% the right move to make.
First of all I literally didnt have a defense, its the first time in mafia I completely broke down, NGL I was on the verge of tears for the big mistake I made. So claiming was literally my only option to get out of it.
Well I could of also said I was too obsessed with Ezio and was just claiming things that werent true
OR
I could of made the case against damo, whole bunch of people hated him
I didnt support either so I would be hurting the town for it, not something I wanted to do, especially knowing Im not going to die even if I get lynched.
I wish people didnt just look at it at the surface level, some scum definetly purposefully did that >.>
@Flav
https://media.giphy.com/media/5yLgoct0Y ... /giphy.gif

Out of curiosity, what made you think you had to claim so fast. It seemed to me (I was not reading it in real time, but about an hour behind) that you panicked and just blurted it out?
I was trying to figure out why I would say it, at first I was really confused as to what people were talking about, then I found the statement was I was just like O.O THIS LOOKS BAD
So I was trying to just argue people on attacking me too quickly, or just try to avoid it completely and pretend it didnt happen. The wagon was forming really quickly though, and I settled on the typo defense, since the other two options were bad for town, and things I didnt believe.

So then I kept using the typo defense and was so successful that one of the leading advocates that it was a scumslip told me to reword what I said.
So then for what felt like 20 mintues tried to find ways to reword what I said, and then thats when I broke down, because I couldnt find a way to do it, and felt claiming was literally my last option

xorxes

#1527 Post by xorxes » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Maybe damo was the Magnet that attracted Janitor and Mafia kill to himself?

FlaviusAetius

#1528 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
KalelChase wrote:

Okay, to team town....

Yea good point, either they didnt know it was a single use(they probably did) I actually have zero reasons for why it was deleted, let me look at the roles to see if they could of found something, maybe the mafia is about to die and their like 'mine as well' (ezio time folks)

FlaviusAetius

#1529 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:52 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm
Thats probably exactly it

xorxes

#1530 Post by xorxes » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:54 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:29 pm
xorxes wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:27 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:17 pm
##vote Ezio

Still re reading, if you guys arent behind killing Ezio you make me question your intentions.
@xorxes I agree to kill rdrivera, look at my ISO on him for why, but why dont you think its Ezio again? Do you not think his weird push of me when he refused to talk at all, as nothing? What about his zero results from his alleged reaction test?
I don't think Ezio is Mafia. He could be 3p, but the only 3p worth going after is the Assassin. Tanner, Chameleon and Infector are (mostly) harmless.
So then why risk it? Lynch the guy who we think has a chance at being mafia or 3p(who aren't necessarily on our side) and lets find other mafia and shoot them with our Vigilante or JOAT
But everyone else also has a chance. I don't think Ezio has the highest chance. I'm not going to defend him if he doesn't defend himself though. I defended him for the D1 lynch because I thought the reason for his big wagon was really silly.

xorxes

#1531 Post by xorxes » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:56 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:44 pm
The usual question... Why wasn't xorxes nk'd?
Scum points for dargo.

xorxes

#1532 Post by xorxes » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm

dargorygel wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:40 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:24 pm

We assume it was, since no one has claimed, and its likely town wouldnt have been so rushed to do it, while traitor has best chance in the beginning
The traitor would not shoot day 1 and risk shooting a teammate.
That's what I keep thinking.
That was my first theory as well. Now I'm not so sure, because noone has owned the shot. The shot was too early for any alignment anyway, and the Traitor might be someone inexperienced.

Temasek22

#1533 Post by Temasek22 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:52 pm
xorxes wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm
Thats probably exactly it
+1, although with so many power roles, it could also have been the Bus Driver, the JOAT's healing powers or the Bodyguard.

bozotheclown

#1534 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:41 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 pm
2-2-1
What does this mean?
It appears Vecna was answering my question from the previous post:
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:54 pm
If town was leading a lynch on Flavius, what to you do as scum, join in, defend him, or stay away?
So he is saying there were 2 mafia who joining in on the Flavius lynch (Jamie, worcej, Ezio, Kalel, bozo, dargorygel, BionicMole, rdrivera, BobMcBob, Squigs, Temasek), 2 mafia who defended Flavius (Vaporwave, TrPrado, Kitsune), and 1 mafia who stayed away (xorxes, Vecna, BunnyGo, yuuki/RagingIke).

Squigs and Temasek did bail on the Flavius lynch, and BobMcBob tried to, so they may need there own category. Also, BunnyGo came online at EOD but did not take a position on the Flavius lynch, so I think he need his own category also:

supported Flavius lynch: Jamie, worcej, Ezio, Kalel, bozo, dargorygel, BionicMole, rdrivera

opposed Flavius lynch: Vaporwave, TrPrado, Kitsune

supported Flavius lynch at some point, ended up not voting for him (or tried to): Squigs, Temasek, BobMcBob

neutral on Flavius lynch: BunnyGo

not around for Flavius lynch: xorxes, Vecna, yuuki/RagingIke)

Does anyone object to the category I have placed them?

Temasek22

#1535 Post by Temasek22 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm
dargorygel wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

That was my first theory as well. Now I'm not so sure, because noone has owned the shot. The shot was too early for any alignment anyway, and the Traitor might be someone inexperienced.
I always assumed that it was the traitor, but IMHO there's probs a 20% chance it's the JOAT

Temasek22

#1536 Post by Temasek22 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:04 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 pm
2-2-1
What does this mean?
bozotheclown wrote:
If town was leading a lynch on Flavius, what to you do as scum, join in, defend him, or stay away?
So he is saying there were 2 mafia who joining in on the Flavius lynch (Jamie, worcej, Ezio, Kalel, bozo, dargorygel, BionicMole, rdrivera, BobMcBob, Squigs, Temasek), 2 mafia who defended Flavius (Vaporwave, TrPrado, Kitsune), and 1 mafia who stayed away (xorxes, Vecna, BunnyGo, yuuki/RagingIke).

Squigs and Temasek did bail on the Flavius lynch, and BobMcBob tried to, so they may need there own category. Also, BunnyGo came online at EOD but did not take a position on the Flavius lynch, so I think he need his own category also:

supported Flavius lynch: Jamie, worcej, Ezio, Kalel, bozo, dargorygel, BionicMole, rdrivera

supported Flavius lynch at some point, ended up not voting for him (or tried to): Squigs, Temasek, BobMcBob

The traitor doesn't know who their teammates are though, and with how things ended up, I assume 2-2-1 isn't the case?

xorxes

#1537 Post by xorxes » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:04 am

dargorygel wrote:
FlaviusAetius wrote:
KalelChase wrote:

Okay, to team town....

Janitoring the first kill is usually the best mafia strategy because it hides the most info from town. I think they are also likely to have stolen his role.

bozotheclown

#1538 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:07 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm
dargorygel wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

There is no reason for the vig or JOAT to claim the shot unless they are at imminent risk of being lynched, just in case they are assassin targets.

xorxes

#1539 Post by xorxes » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:07 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm
dargorygel wrote:
FlaviusAetius wrote:

Yea good point, either they didnt know it was a single use(they probably did) I actually have zero reasons for why it was deleted, let me look at the roles to see if they could of found something, maybe the mafia is about to die and their like 'mine as well' (ezio time folks)
They don't know what the role will be when they decide to use the Janitor. They only find out the role after damo dies and the Janitor has already been sent to do his thing.

bozotheclown

#1540 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:09 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:04 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am
BunnyGo wrote:

What does this mean?
bozotheclown wrote:

The traitor doesn't know who their teammates are though, and with how things ended up, I assume 2-2-1 isn't the case?
That is a good point about the traitor, but the other mafia do know who he is, so if he acted early, it could have affected how the other mafia responded.