Why do Christians like the antichrist so much?

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Fluminator

Why do Christians like the antichrist so much?

#1 Post by Fluminator » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:22 pm

It's been awhile since I've read the bible, but I'm pretty sure it preaches against the antichrist.

So why do so many Christians like Donald Trump? Do they justify it by saying Clinton or Biden is worse than the antichrist?

Fluminator

Re: Why do Christians like the antichrist so much?

#2 Post by Fluminator » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:24 pm

This is a satirical article, but it's ended up being true

https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-evange ... ntichrist/

Bonatogether

#3 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:13 am

nah dude, maybe you should be asking why your mom likes me so much

Jamiet99uk

#4 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:24 pm

Donald Trump is not mentioned in the Bible, despite what he probably thinks.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Fluminator

#5 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:50 pm

This thread needs to be locked now

Jamiet99uk

#6 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Why?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#7 Post by MajorMitchell » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:01 pm

The question is disrespectful to those of Christian faith and in my opinion something of a forum form of infantile clickbait.
Christians do not like or have affection for the antichrist, unlike film producers and writers who embrace the potential to monetise this abstract entity of evil.

Like most religions the core psychlogical manipulation of the victims is a reward/punishment proposition, be an aquiescent subject and be rewarded with eternity in Heaven, Disobey and punishment in Hell is the Christian iteration of the model.
Alternative options to the construct of a binary choice the victim might adopt are not encouraged.

An entertaining method of dealing with Clerical Chaps on proselytising missions full of fervent desire to convert to their Faith an old sinning rogue like myself is to use the "already have one" tactic used on enthusiastically over familiar salesmen.

The Christian Heaven is a well ordered and structured Paradise with no dissent or anarchy, for example, there are ranks of Angels from your common Angel to an ArchAngel.
The Christian Heaven has Kingdoms and Principalities for deceased Nobility, Christian Monarchs, Princes and Princesses, Crusading Dynastys who won their Principalities in Heaven by slaughtering Infidels and donating Land and Wealth to the Church who granted them the Title Deeds to Eternal Domains in the Christian Heaven.
Naturally the descendants of those Savvy Investors in Heavenly Kingdoms and Principalities are included in the Rights Granted in the Title Deeds so it's a simple case of Daffy Old MM has had a choice of 3 Principalities in Heaven since his birth & Baptism.
I do offer to give them assistance with their applications to enter Heaven.
It is surprising how many people who have a well planned earthly retirement lack an eternal retirement plan beyond the basic desire to get onto Heaven immediately post mortem.

The advantage of a priveliged birth in the matter of Principalities in Heaven give a sinning old rogue like me choices the proloterian Christians do not have.

I have an understanding with JC & the Holy Ghost.that for my many sins I will have to go to Purgatory for about 37 millennia which is an easy stretch for an old lag, the bonus is I get a set of Eternal Golf Clubs imbued with the Holy Spirit to play golf against Satan and his minions while I am in Purgatory.
JC is.enthusiastic advises I take the first 3 millennia learning the courses and Satan's golf game and the abilities of his minions, I expect to come up against the Trumptoad on his once every 500 year Day Release from Hell to Purgatory.

Then, JC recommends I slowly destroy Satan's confidence in his swing action & try lots of other pranks to demoralise Satan.
The Disciples enjoy predicting the timing of the inevitable request delivered by one of Satan's minions that God removes me from Purgatory because I am having too much fun humiliating Satan over 18 holes and as a result Purgatory is in revolt and Hell is on the brink of civil war, Mephistopheles leading a Coup d'etat of disgruntled Demons.
JC figures I can do more good for Christianity in Purgatory than in Heaven and he is a good judge on these matters and an amazing player on a wet day on the golf course, his putts just glide over the watery green into the hole.

Fluminator

#8 Post by Fluminator » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:38 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Why?
Because Bona finished it.
But now MajorMitchell posted and I think there's a convo to be had here once I finish reading his post.

Gwyn

#9 Post by Gwyn » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Major Mitchell, you wrote a very long response to the wrong question.

Fluminator wasn't saying that Christians like the antichrist.

Fluminator was saying that Trump fits the criteria of the antichrist, and Christians love him.

So if you want to rebut that, you need to either argue that Trump doesn't fit the criteria of the antichrist, and/or argue that Christians don't like him.

Was the question posed in a click-bait way? Yes. But none of us benefit from you arguing against the misleading title instead of the actual substance of the post.

French_boi

#10 Post by French_boi » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:47 pm

No one benefits from this "debate" at all. Fluminator is obviously trolling, by treating his question seriously we've already lost.

Gwyn

#11 Post by Gwyn » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 pm

I mean... Trump actually does objectively fit most/all of the criteria for the antichrist, if you're inclined to believe in the Christian mythos and Revelations in particular.

So I don't think that it's necessarily trolling, although it could be.

French_boi

#12 Post by French_boi » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:13 am

If it was this post alone, maybe. But judging from all of what Fluminator has been posting, it's pretty obvious they're a troll.

jampoodle

#13 Post by jampoodle » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:09 am

Trump living rent free in leftist's heads.

lol you clowns cant get enough

French_boi

#14 Post by French_boi » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:17 am

That's literally the thing - Fluminator, who brought this up, is obviously a right-wing troll trying to over-exaggerate what they think leftist believe.

Fluminator

#15 Post by Fluminator » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:37 am

Gwyn wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 pm
I mean... Trump actually does objectively fit most/all of the criteria for the antichrist, if you're inclined to believe in the Christian mythos and Revelations in particular.

If trolling is looking to get a reaction sure, then yes it was trolling in that sense. But where I'm from (I'm Canadian) all the Christians I know (with a few notable exceptions) look at Trump being the Evangelical Christian figurehead and are so confused. Especially when Trump literally claimed to be the Jewish Savior a few years ago which is literally being one of the antichrists.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08 ... -of-israel
https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion ... ael-title/

Jamiet99uk

#16 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:53 am

Do Canadian Christians believe that Trump is Satan?

If not, once again, why this thread?

Fluminator

#17 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:17 am

Who said anything about Satan? That's very different from antichrist

jampoodle

#18 Post by jampoodle » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:02 am

Gwyn wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 pm

no he doesnt

you need to reread cause you have 0 clue

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#19 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:04 am

Fluminator didn't write "Why do Christians like the antichrist DJ Trump so much?" as his proposition at the top of this thread. He used the term "antichrist".
Then in his supporting first post he states:
1.. the obvious, christians oreach against the antichrist, but does not identify his definition of the antichrist to be DJ Trump.

Then he asks, "why do christians like DJ Trump?" as a separate question , and does not identify DJ Trump as the antichrist in this question.

His fusion of the antichrist and DJ Trump comes later, is vague or at least, imprecise imho, indeed it is a point being debated.

No sane person could possibly regard DJ Trump as being the antichrist or Satan, the Devil or Beelzebub
The Trumptoad is a mere mortal, a human.

The Christian Biblical evil spritual, eternal evil entities, if existant, have far more power, longevity, they would be eternal until.judgement day, DJ Trump cannot compete with them, he is just not in their class, he is an imlotent human.

More importantly, there is no mention of DJ Trump in the Bible, excepting posdibly those copies in which his name may have been added by faithful acolytes.

That would be interesting, getting DJ Trump to supervise the writing and printing a new Trumpian Bible to be used in Churches across the land of the free and the brave.

Ginge86

#20 Post by Ginge86 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:06 am

This post is blatant religious bigotry and in my opinion clearly demonstrates why Christians like the Donald. Considering he is literally the only western leader who is willing to stand up for Christians values these days and stand up to the woke Nazis.

If I was to replace the word Christian, with Muslim, the same people commenting now about how Christianity is a joke, would be screaming racism and this post would have been removed within seconds. The double standards are ridiculous.

Christians are sick to death of the woke Nazi's treating every other religion and culture differently their own and at this stage would vote for anybody non woke. The current president goes around touching up little children, his son is a crackhead, his daughter was raped by the Biden family at an early age and this is all documented on video and also included in Ashley Bidens diary. Anybody voting for that over Trump is insane, ill informed or outright malevolent.

I am not from America and I cannot vote for him, before the wokies start with the usual buzz words. (Racism, sexism, homophobia ect). But I am intelligent enough to see through Peado Hitlers charade.

Lets see how quickly this post now gets blocked, considering I am offending the new dominant religion of wokery, I suspect swift action will be taken against me but the anti Christian comments will obviously go un punished.

The left has turned into nothing more than a bunch of Christian hating Nazi's over the last 5 years and then you wonder why the Christians hate you and vote against you at every turn. It would be funny, if it were not so ridiculous.