What if Luxembourg wins the war?

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Jamiet99uk

What if Luxembourg wins the war?

#1 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:18 pm

And by win I don't mean exhausts Putin to the point of a cessation of violence.

I mean Luxembourg unilaterally enters the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the side of Ukraine, and actually not only regains lost ground but then begins to take the fight into Russian cities and actually begins taking Russian lands until Russia is defeated and the flag of Luxembourg flies over Moscow?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

orathaic
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: What if Luxembourg wins the war?

#2 Post by orathaic » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:51 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:18 pm

I mean Luxembourg unilaterally enters the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the side of Ukraine, and actually not only regains lost ground but then begins to take the fight into Russian cities and actually begins taking Russian lands until Russia is defeated and the flag of Luxembourg flies over Moscow?
In that case i think the fighting power of both Ukraine and Russia has collapsed to the point where they have lost all advanced technical capabilities, firearms are no longer within their power to produce, nevermind motorized vechiles. As a result the a Russia nuclear threat has long since crumbled into nothing, leaving several radioactive missile silos and nuclear submarines as the only evidence remaining that the area once housed a superpower.

Octavious

#3 Post by Octavious » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:41 pm

If the flag of Luxembourg flew over Moscow, would anyone notice it'd changed?
I eat cookies to improve my snacking experience

CaptainFritz28

#4 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:39 am

orathaic wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:51 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:18 pm

In that case i think the fighting power of both Ukraine and Russia has collapsed to the point where they have lost all advanced technical capabilities, firearms are no longer within their power to produce, nevermind motorized vechiles. As a result the a Russia nuclear threat has long since crumbled into nothing, leaving several radioactive missile silos and nuclear submarines as the only evidence remaining that the area once housed a superpower.
And if Russia is out of nukes...that means they've used then somewhere. So at that point we can safely assume that the great powers of the world have nuked themselves into oblivion and small countries like Luxembourg are taking vast swaths of territory from the once mighty powers. Guatemala has control of the USA, Laos took over China, Qatar occupies Jerusalem and Tehran, and Luxembourg and Albania hold the whole of Europe and some of Russia.
Ferre ad Finem!