Game notes / “Global press but coded messaging encouraged”

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
dkarcher

Game notes / “Global press but coded messaging encouraged”

#1 Post by dkarcher » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:52 pm

Related topics:
1. The proposed game “Global press but coded messaging encouraged” needs a few more players. Filling those open spots may be possible by Monday morning, i.e. the deadline.

2. I have been considering options for providing pre-game notes to not only the game referenced above but also various future games. Ideally a corresponding field would exist on the profile page for each new game. For now, I think posting such notes here in the forum may work. Once a game starts , notes could be introduced via the global post option.

3. Related to the point immediately above, introduction of notes may be a reasonable method of proposing or setting up scenarios to play. Granted, it would be awkward, but it might work.