webDip Press League

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
THC

webDip Press League

#1 Post by THC » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:06 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for a Mod to get back to me about setting the WGL and WPL up as tournaments so I don't need to go through the process of getting volunteers to create games for me.

But time and the WPL waits for no Mod, so here I am asking for a volunteer to create WPL_1.1!

Send me a PM so that I can give you the details for creating the game.

Just so everyone's aware, they'll be:
  • - Bet: 5
    - Phase lengths: 2/1/1
    - Messaging: Full press, in all phases
    - Scoring: SoS
    - Anonymous? NO
    - Draw: Secret
    - Delays: 0
The full rules for the WPL.
Writer of "The Diplomaticon" blog: https://diplomaticon.com/
Publisher of NOTES ON A NAPKIN Dipzine.
Author of "50 Tips for Playing Better Diplomacy."
ODC: https://onlinediplomacychampionship321479591.wordpress.com/

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

Re: webDip Press League

#2 Post by kestasjk » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:15 pm

Hey THC, Sorry for the delay, where did you send the request to? I can't see WPL in the list of past tournaments so I'm guessing you don't use the built-in tournament feature?

edit: Reread your post. I've set up a new tournament as requested, let me know if you'd like any changes, or any existing games that have already been set up / users registered to be added into the tournament