Portuguese speaking players

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Troodonte

Portuguese speaking players

#1 Post by Troodonte » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:21 pm

Good evening

Looking for Portuguese speaking players for Per Rulebook press game, in Portuguese ;)
It would be a long phase game, like 4 to 7 days phase (1 day for retreats/builds)

I doubt about the success of this attempt, but let me know if there are 6 more interested.

totallyrandomuser

Re: Portuguese speaking players

#2 Post by totallyrandomuser » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:59 pm

I speak portuguese but would that game be played here? Why is portuguese a must?

Troodonte

#3 Post by Troodonte » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:58 am

totallyrandomuser wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:59 pm
I speak portuguese but would that game be played here? Why is portuguese a must?
Doesn’t have to be a must. I’ve played a lot of games here in English.
I just wanted to try a press game in my native language. I always get the feeling that I miss information and that I can’t totally express myself in English.

Just an idea of something different and a way to meet people from Portugal, Brazil or any other Portuguese speaking country.

Why not totallyrandomuser?

totallyrandomuser

#4 Post by totallyrandomuser » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:12 am

Fair enough.
Let me know if you ever do one, I maybe can get one more.