Want to play but need help!!!!

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Hellraiser4582

Want to play but need help!!!!

#1 Post by Hellraiser4582 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:24 am

So I desperately want to play a classic game of diplomacy lol. I received the board game of diplomacy over ten years ago and only been able to play it a handful of times. I loved the game but could never gather enough interested people to play. I just found this site today but I'm not really sure how to get in a game. I will play at any game speed or ruleset and have no intention to leave no matter how bad I'm losing lol. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

mitomon

Re: Want to play but need help!!!!

#2 Post by mitomon » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:07 am

Join a game from here: https://webdiplomacy.net/gamelistings.p ... stType=New

I suggest you join only 1 to start with so that you figure out the rules and don't get overwhelmed.

Hellraiser4582

#3 Post by Hellraiser4582 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:31 am

The rules aren't the issue. It's really just the using of the site. I appreciate the reply though.

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

#4 Post by kestasjk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:39 pm

Welcome to webDip! What are you having trouble with? Follow that link or the links on the top of the page, find a game and click Join

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:25 pm

The FAQ page here will be helpful. Especially the gameplay section which handles the online interface questions rather than the game rules questions:

https://webdiplomacy.net/faq.php